Sephora Acrylic Brush Set

2.7

on 4/28/2007 7:49:00 PM

I have the whole MAC collection. I bought some sephora brushes once on a trip when I had forgotten certain angled brushes and was disappointed in thier quality :(

itís only a few more bucks for MAC and will last you forever!

on 12/7/2005 6:45:00 PM

Bought this for the mini-eyeliner brush. It is extremely thin, small, and worth the $28 since I could not find anything small that was half as decent. The blush brush is really good and sturdy which reminds me of my the brush in Estee Lauder blushes. Have this at work. The eyeshadow brush is sorta decent but not really but the crease shadow is just scary. Everything is useful and safe to stash away from work w/o worry that it would be stolen. UPDATE: This is not the latest version that is $8 and just by looking at the set it does not even compare to this set (flat blush, great flat eyeliner, mediocre eyeshadow and scary crease brushes)

on 12/31/2002 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been waiting for somebody to review this forever. But nobody has, so I just bought it. It was not what I expected at all. Neat idea, almost Trish McEnvoy like being flat, but much larger. It looks and sounds tiny but it is acctually about 4" x 3". They come in a flat fliptop case. You get four brushes 1) blush/ powder, 2) a shadow brush, 3) a crease brush, and 4) a liner brush. The blush/ powder brush is only so so. The other three are pretty good/ soft. Overall the set just didn't turn me on. Well what do you want for $22? Please note the original price was $28, but they lowered it, I don't know why. I would much rather spend a little more and get Sephora's Professional 5 Essential Brushes travel set. Larger, yes, but the quality is MUCH better. I sent mine back. If they shrink it a tad and improve the blush/ powder brush, I will re-buy.