November 25, 2014 | 1877 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Night Blooming Jasmine

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I find this to be a very strong floral scent, especially considering its only a body mist. This packs a punch, so use lightly. I find the lilac very strong in this, even more than the jasmine. I think this would smell OK as an air freshener or a linen spray, but not as a body fragrance. This can be suffocating if oversprayed. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

one of my favorite scent in BBW...this one ranked 2nd on my top list of scents because my number one fave is the plumeria :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Oh my god , My husband has brought so many varieties of B &B Works Body splashes ( Pink Grapefruit , Plumeria , Cherry blossom , Gardenia Lily and this Jasmine ) to India.. After everyone picked their favorites ,only one of Gardenia Lily was " left " for me... I liked it...But I was Curious to smell other scents also ( not on the people , the bottle itself ).. So of all the 5 scents , I liked this ' Jasmine ' the best... The smell Did last quite a while even on the hot and humid South Indian summer ...

But the Gardenia lily i had , broke me out on my back ,chest and shoulders ...Since i didn't try anything else on my entire body I don't know about them...
Each bottle cost $ 10 when he bought a few years ago ..Now it's only $ 3 .I'm sure they' ve changed the ingredients.....

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by InvisibleFae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty, sweet, and light floral fragrance. I think it would appeal to people who generally don't like florals, since it is nowhere near as strong and heavy as many of them. It's not a staple for me, but I definitely enjoy using it when I pick it up at the semi-annual sales. I would have rated it four stars, except for one thing: for some reason, this scent has a poor shelf life. If you happen to get a cream that's been around a while, it'll turn yellow and sour within a few months. I've never had this issue with any other BBW scent. Just watch out for this one; I don't buy more than one or two at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my Favorite! I just bought 9 new fragrance mists from bath & body works and this is my favorite!!

This alluring scent is inspired by the beautiful and mysterious jasmine flower that blooms only during the full moon, filling the air with intoxicating fragrance.

* Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
* Fragrance Top Notes: Lilac, Jasmine
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Violet Leaves, Freesia Petals, Spring Rain Accord
* Fragrance Base Notes: Orris, Musk

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Praise the Lord! They brought back a discontinued scent that I love!

Fragrance Top Notes: Lilac, Jasmine
Fragrance Mid Notes: Violet Leaves, Freesia Petals, Spring Rain Accord
Fragrance Base Notes: Orris, Musk

It is such a happy and alluring scent. You can also purchase Sabon's Delicate Jasmine, it smells very similar. In the shower I use Sabon scrub and after I use the cream moisturizer. It goes well together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

This is a feminine floral scent and I like it. Fresh flowery rather than headache inducing like many floral scents I encountered. Lotion is moisturising with just enough sweetness to it. The body spray lasts long on me. It's one of my great buys from BBW.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Someone who had to sit near me regularly wore this, and I had to ask her to stop wearing it. This induced excruciating migraines and made my throat swell and almost close up. Had to go to urgent care.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the lotion. I don't think it smells anything like Jasmine, but rather, like Lilacs. That being said, while I'm disappointed about the lack of jasmine scent, I do still like the fragrance of this lotion. I like the scent of real lilacs but I have never liked any lilac scented product before. I always found them to be very stuffy and old smelling. This lotion, however, smells very fresh and feminine, and has broken the mold about my opinion of Lilac fragrances. It's certainly not a heavy floral scent but a light, heady one, and very Spring-y. It reminds me exactly of the scent of the lilac bushes in the yard from my childhood. While the lotion doesn't have a strong or heavy scent at all, but it does seem to be long-lasting. I applied it one night after a shower and the next day when I came home from work and made the bed I could absolutely smell lilacs as I fluffed the sheets. If you are a fan of Lilac, this might be the perfect scent for you. As for Jasmine... this just doesn't smell anything like them to me. So it's kind of a disappointment but at the same time a pleasant discovery.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by shellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry but all B&BW scents seem very artificial and harsh on me. I guess its just my chemistry. It's the same with Victoria's Secret fragrance. It's too bad.