September 1, 2014 | 1264 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by marthinhalima

This blush is perfect to contour or use upon your cheeks because it hasn't an orange undertone. It's a warm-brown really sutil and with the possibility to build up to anchieve the tone that you want. I didn't smell any scent on it, plus the package its really nice ( you can see the color trough it). It fades away trough the day, but can handle 5/6 hours without the need to reapply.

This is how I use it:
1st: I gently apply a reddish rose cream blush on my cheeks
2nd: A tap of harmony on my cheekbones
3rd: With what is left on my brush, I like to tap it on my forehead / nose/ chin

It's part of my everyday-routine :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Buff used to be my go to blush, but this is my new favorite. It's just what I've been looking for. I got prism and buff wanting this color. I wish id gotten it before. I love buff but it looks more peachy/pink once applied. But harmony doesn't. I wouldn't use it for the apples of my cheeks but I apply it to the hollows of my cheeks with an angled blush and it looks amazing. When I run out ill definetly repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Blackstock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will forever be repurchasing this! This is my everyday bronzer/blush/contour. I refer to it as my colour since I am pretty fair most of the year. My everyday face is tinted moisturizer, concealer, harmony blush, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick or lipgloss. I feel like I don't need to add any other bronzers or blushes since harmony gives me the perfect amount of warmth, just enough to make me look healthy without making me look like I'm wearing makeup. I have already got my sister (NW10/15) to try harmony and she loved how it made her skin look so much that she purchased it that day. I highly, highly recommend this blush to anyone with fair skin looking for the perfect bronzer/contour. This product is perfect.

Wear Time: This blush wears all day for me, it doesn't fade at all. I don't feel like I need to reapply throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$21. C3 AAB. I use this for contouring every morning all year round. Years ago I was addicted to the Accentuate/Sculpt duo from the Sculp and Shape line. I loved that because it was subtle, barely detectable. I started using Harmony bc I had it and wanted to use it up. Then I fell in love with it and honestly don't know how to go back to Accentuate/Sculpt. I use a an angled blush brush and do the usual. Immediately gives a nice color and glow to the entire face. contouring is evident but blended properly and balanced with blush and maybe a little highlighter and it is just perfect. The plastic middle of the cover did fall out when I dropped it
: ( but the contents remained intact : ) This product is also lasting forever. Loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by hannah33

I'm an NC25 and this is a great contouring powder. It doesn't come off as orangey but as a neutral brown shade

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by beddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Iam a c2 nc20 pale asian. I tried sunbasque, prism, tenderling, blushbaby and finally found my new blush harmony. I liked tenderling but it was too light. Blushbaby was duaky pink rose, sunbasque was more tawny and frosty. Prism is a pinker version of harmony. I was looking for a peachy contour blush type of blush that doesnt have shimmer. So ta-da! Theres harmony which is an awesome contour color that just warms up my face. I have pale yellow skin and i need to use a light hand with this. Ive always used sheertones and with that it was never clown like no matter how much i put on. But with harmony i just need a dab and ill have nice chisled cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder is very nice, it blends well and just feels very smooth and doesn't get blotchy which is great. It lasts ALL DAY I don't have to touch this product up and I have oily skin.

This is a nice brown shade has a subtle red tone which I'm not too fond of. I mean on others it looks like a nice grey toned brown but to me it looks slight lye red or orange especially when I take pics with flash. I am thinking about trying the sculpting powder since they're more neutral. I use this to contour. It does the job on my NC25-NC30 skin. I have very yellow toned skin, NC colors give me a little but of a pink tone compared to my neck so I think if you're not as yellow then it won't come out as orangey red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I use this as a contour shade and it's perfect - MAC describes this as "matte - muted rose-beige brown". I bought this because I was having trouble finding a contouring powder that was matte, subtle enough for work, didn't pull orange, or look like war paint on my skin. I'm an NC20-25 in MAC, about NC30 in summer and works all year long for a very realistic contour shade. Pigmented, easy to blend and lasts all day. Can be built up for a more dramatic look. I also use this as just as a normal every day blush when I don't want to go spend time doing the contouring.

No complaints - have gone through 2 pans so far. I tend to rotate between Harmony and different types of MAC's matte face powders in shades darker than my own skin used as contour as well. Both are available in the Pro Palette refill pans - which cost less and I can easily pop them into my palettes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I wouldn't use this as a bronzer but as a blush/contour it is great. I apply under my cheek bone and by my temples with a mac 168 brush which is perfect for getting under the cheek bone and defining the face. Or I would use a mac 150 powder brush to apply on the apple of my cheeks.

It is very matte and a suede colour. Haven't found another blush like this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this as a bronzer/contour. It's a tan color with very slight pink undertones. usually, i'll never use a bronzer with pink in it, but in harmony, it's barely noticeable, so I dont mind. great pigmentation while not being too intense. if you're fair-medium skintoned, i recommend this, if you're darker, blunt would probably show up better :)