August 20, 2014 | 2116 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Stay Natural Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by atrimmer91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG foundation. Sheer to Medium coverage. Great for combo skin. Extensive colour range for a drugstore foundation (not all pinks).

This foundation seriously doesn't budge all day, which I love, because I HATE to touch up (lazyyy).

Buildable coverage if required but this product is definitely not for girls who like it thick!

The bottle design is nice (glass so don't drop it!) but I hate that as you run out you have to tip the bottle upside down as the pump won't get it all out, and at around $40 a bottle you want to get it all! The problem with this is that once it's been flipped and you screw off the lid it comes gushing out.. Might be nice in a tube?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I give it four for the quality at the price it comes at. Maybe because I've gotten used the amazing-ness of my Laura Mercier foundations I'm not overly impressed with this. The product itself is quite a good, liquid foundation and there's a good colour selection; something for everyone and it's not too expensive to buy two to mix your own colour. The downer to this is that it gives a white cast with flash photography, so a no-no to wear to any kind of photo ready event. Needs lots of blending and those with oily skin you CANNOT forget the powder with this foundation. Also, shake well before using it each time! It makes a difference, really. Packaging wise, it really needs a pump. The bottle is a such a pain to get stuff out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first foundation I used when I started wearing makeup. My mum is a devotee of the hero ColorStay foundation, but I prefer its "natural" counterpart. That being said, it still offers medium to full coverage and stays put all day, so it's great for the gym. However, it still feels a little mask-like to me I didn't like how my skin felt like it couldn't "breathe". So it's a great foundation for starters and we sell bucketloads of this stuff at work, but I'm no fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by tbastas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore foundation! Loved normal colorstay but broke me, colorstay stay natural does not. I wear buff in both by the way (mac nc15, estee lauder double wear 1w1bone). Lasts all day, has good coverage, does not emphasise my dry flakes. One thing I would complain about is that it leaves a white cast in photos (flash photography) due to the high consistency of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Unfortunately I can not use this cause it has got fragrance in it and I have a serious allergy problem with fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! It's easy to layer but it can be tricky to figure out the best way to put on. I usually dump a little (really wish it came in a pump) into my palm then stipple it on with my Urban Decay Optical Blurring brush. I don't use this all over my face, just around my t-zone where I really need it. If I need to fix a spot I use a makeup sponge. It's really hard to put this on with my fingers or the sponge by itself because it dries really quickly, so I have to do small areas at a time.

This product is worth the time spent figuring out how to best apply it though. The staying power is amazing. I'll go as far as to say this is my HG foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by fishiebubble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thought I'd switch to some more expensive brands of foundation there for a while, but dug this out of my cupboard the other day and realised just how much I miss it!

The coverage is not as thick as some other stuff I've been using, but it doesnt matter because wearing this foundation makes me look more "natural" as the name of it suggests!

Never had any issues with breakouts with this either, unlike my super expensive Bobbie Brown.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by chrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is quite average. I stupidly go back to it after telling myself I won't.
It certainly isn't terrible; but I find that it almost suffocates my skin, even when I apply a miniscule amount.
I use the shade Medium Beige which seems to have a red undertone? Not really my thing but it's ideal for someone who desires their skin to have a warmer appearance.
The foundation usually appears matte on me as my skin is quite dry and soaks up any moisture it can get its hands on but the actual liquid does have shimmer in it and a small amount would look wonderful on oily skin.
On the upside, the packaging has 0 problems (although it could be more appealing) and the foundation is true to its name "Stay Natural" as it gives nice coverage and isn't noticeable or cakey.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by ashhassim

Hated it.
Too little coverage
looked unnatural
wasnt drying but god was it awful
sick of crappy revlon products.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was given a sample pot by a friend who works in a pharmacy makeup department yesterday. So far, I'm really liking this foundation! It is smooth on my skin and not too cakey without being thin and watery. It blends nicely and makes my skin look flawless.
It does feel a little oily at first sometimes but only if I've put a little too much on. All in all, I'm really happy with this foundation and I will be purchasing the full bottle.
Let's see if it continues to live up to expectations.
Editing this as I have been using this for a while now and have stopped liking it... It started off as a nice foundation as shown above, but it started to clog up my pores and break me out. I usually have pretty good skin, but I started to regularly get pimples. It made my skin very oily and cakey looking. My skin didn't feel healthy anymore and I have had to use facial creams a lot more to restore it. I have since started using Becca stick foundation and my skin feels amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to foundation. It does what it says - the colour really does stay and is the most lasting foundation I have ever used. A little bit cakey looking around dry zones by the end of the day but that may be more due to my skin than the actual product. No breakouts, either! Recommended!