Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Makeup

3.8

ctive - Titanium dioxide 7.9%, Zinc oxide 2.0% Other - Water, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl dimethicone copolyol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, HDI/Trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, Nylon 12, Phenyl trimethicone, Methicone, Boron nitride, Magnesium sulfate, Isododecane, Laureth-7, Tocopherol acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Ethylene brassylate, Tribehenin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Isohexadecene, Dimethicone/Cyclomethicone copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium poly acryloyldimethyl taurate, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol. May contain - Iron oxides, Mica, Bismuth oxychloride 13519

on 2/20/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation it blends amazingly and has really good coverage. The only things cons are i hate the packaging and drys really fast so i can't do my whole face at the same time but overall i love it! I recommend getting it in normal/dry skin

on 11/19/2014 8:01:00 AM

First liquid I've tried, and it's going to be hard to move past this. It goes on incredibly easy, matches my colour perfectly (I use Medium Beige), and stays put all day. I do find my skin gets dry after a fair few hours (ezcema), so I just mix in some extra moisturiser in my primer and this liquid and that usually keeps it sorted.

Overall, it's a reliable workhorse that's comfortable and easy to forget about. Improves your appearance without appearing so strong it's unnatural. And the SPF is a nice bonus on top!

on 5/25/2014 10:07:00 AM

HG foundation. Sheer to Medium coverage. Great for combo skin. Extensive colour range for a drugstore foundation (not all pinks).

This foundation seriously doesn't budge all day, which I love, because I HATE to touch up (lazyyy).

Buildable coverage if required but this product is definitely not for girls who like it thick!

The bottle design is nice (glass so don't drop it!) but I hate that as you run out you have to tip the bottle upside down as the pump won't get it all out, and at around $40 a bottle you want to get it all! The problem with this is that once it's been flipped and you screw off the lid it comes gushing out.. Might be nice in a tube?

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I give it four for the quality at the price it comes at. Maybe because I've gotten used the amazing-ness of my Laura Mercier foundations I'm not overly impressed with this. The product itself is quite a good, liquid foundation and there's a good colour selection; something for everyone and it's not too expensive to buy two to mix your own colour. The downer to this is that it gives a white cast with flash photography, so a no-no to wear to any kind of photo ready event. Needs lots of blending and those with oily skin you CANNOT forget the powder with this foundation. Also, shake well before using it each time! It makes a difference, really. Packaging wise, it really needs a pump. The bottle is a such a pain to get stuff out.

***Update: After 3-4months of barely using this product because it's a heavy (the foundation and clunky (the packaging) pain, I ended up giving it to a friend who really enjoys it! So, I guess it is one of those hit and miss products.

This was the first foundation I used when I started wearing makeup. My mum is a devotee of the hero ColorStay foundation, but I prefer its "natural" counterpart. That being said, it still offers medium to full coverage and stays put all day, so it's great for the gym. However, it still feels a little mask-like to me I didn't like how my skin felt like it couldn't "breathe". So it's a great foundation for starters and we sell bucketloads of this stuff at work, but I'm no fan.

on 5/19/2013 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Best drugstore foundation! Loved normal colorstay but broke me, colorstay stay natural does not. I wear buff in both by the way (mac nc15, estee lauder double wear 1w1bone). Lasts all day, has good coverage, does not emphasise my dry flakes. One thing I would complain about is that it leaves a white cast in photos (flash photography) due to the high consistency of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Unfortunately I can not use this cause it has got fragrance in it and I have a serious allergy problem with fragrances.

on 3/4/2013 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation! It's easy to layer but it can be tricky to figure out the best way to put on. I usually dump a little (really wish it came in a pump) into my palm then stipple it on with my Urban Decay Optical Blurring brush. I don't use this all over my face, just around my t-zone where I really need it. If I need to fix a spot I use a makeup sponge. It's really hard to put this on with my fingers or the sponge by itself because it dries really quickly, so I have to do small areas at a time.

This product is worth the time spent figuring out how to best apply it though. The staying power is amazing. I'll go as far as to say this is my HG foundation.

on 12/4/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Thought I'd switch to some more expensive brands of foundation there for a while, but dug this out of my cupboard the other day and realised just how much I miss it!

The coverage is not as thick as some other stuff I've been using, but it doesnt matter because wearing this foundation makes me look more "natural" as the name of it suggests!

Never had any issues with breakouts with this either, unlike my super expensive Bobbie Brown.

on 10/5/2012 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This product is quite average. I stupidly go back to it after telling myself I won't.
It certainly isn't terrible; but I find that it almost suffocates my skin, even when I apply a miniscule amount.
I use the shade Medium Beige which seems to have a red undertone? Not really my thing but it's ideal for someone who desires their skin to have a warmer appearance.
The foundation usually appears matte on me as my skin is quite dry and soaks up any moisture it can get its hands on but the actual liquid does have shimmer in it and a small amount would look wonderful on oily skin.
On the upside, the packaging has 0 problems (although it could be more appealing) and the foundation is true to its name "Stay Natural" as it gives nice coverage and isn't noticeable or cakey.

on 8/27/2012 3:06:00 AM

Hated it.
Too little coverage
looked unnatural
wasnt drying but god was it awful
sick of crappy revlon products.