August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - OPC Tea Tree Face Beauty Mask

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:04:00 PM More reviews by miranets

I have tried several masks from Jurlique and the only one I actually like is the Deep Penetrating Cream mask. This is also sold as "Intense Recovery Mask" some other parts of the world, but it uses a green clay base all the same. The scent is rather earthy, although I prefer more zesty or floral scents. I like to leave cream masks on for 20-30 minutes so that it can have some oil absorption properties too, but this mask does not dry firm no matter how long you leave it on. This is actually more expensive than the DPC mask but I really feel it does not have the same brightening and freshing effects as DPC. I think it must have something to do with the clay used. I am painfully fishing a 125ml tube and will never repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am oily acne prone and very wary of accidentally drying out my skin due to too-harsh or drying masks, but I still feel I need to deep-cleanse as much as possible to keep the pores clean. This mask was my solution- it's super gentle and softening, yet the tea trea still treats the bacteria. Unfortunately they have discontinued this mask, now sort of replaced by the Intensive Recovery Mask... it was suggested by aesthetician to just add a few drops of tea tree e.o. to it which should offer similar results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 6:15:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

This mask is rather special. Its a tea tree based mask that has that special jurlique-ness(fragrance and texture) to it. It almost looks like a mud mask but without all the usual harshness and dryness associated with. I use this to calm my pimples and so on. This is great when applied after soaking your face to lemon AHC or during bath.
Fantastic product that has helped my skin during the harsh winter months. I am sure it will continue to do so during summer when my pores get blocked. Most satifying mask I have tried so far. Plus the SA tells me this product was originally only produced for salon usage, but after increase in demand from spa customers they made this in to one of their products.. well.. that means thumbs up in my book!..:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 12:10:00 PM More reviews by mskara

Julique's packaging is pretty unglamourous, but what's inside is fabulous. I use this mask twice weekly and it works wonders on my oily/sensitive skin. I tend to get a few whiteheads and an occasional cyst, and had been used to using harsher products to keep my skin clear. As a result I dealt with both oily skin and dry, flaky, lined patches. I now use an exfoliator once a week and this mask twice a week and my skin is always smooth and non-flaky and I'm not breaking out anymore! It also has calendula and tea tree oil in it, so all my old scars are fading. I love this stuff!