Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This stuff is unreal. My mother has always used Vaseline on her face. She has beautiful skin, but I was already reluctant about putting oil on my face since I am ready oily. Since switching to a different BC my skin became really dry under my eyes. This stuff has been a life saver!!! I can have a dry patch under my eye and dab a little of this at night and I wake up glowing.

This product is a lifesaver!!

Aquaphor is an amazing product! I first used this after I got my tattoo, and since the tube is huge, I use it on my lips right before I go to bed.

Aquaphor is my ALL TIME HG item. I have a parsley allergy that leaves my lips red, puffy and extremely irritated if I accidentally ingest any parsley. Aquaphor is the ONLY product that gives me any sort of relief to the burning feeling on my lips. After many doctors visits, trying dozens of creams and topical steroids, I have found this is all that works for me.

I use Aquaphor on my feet as well to get rid of dry skin. I put it on the dry patch and put a sock on before I go to bed. By morning my feet are extremely smooth.

I have used this product on patches of eczema as well, to keep itching at bay.

I have burned my hand a few times.. cooking, curling iron, its. This soothes burns as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought a little tube of this to use as lip balm. in the winter my lips get really dry and they crack, peel, and bleed, and no lip balm has helped me. everything else i've tried has provided temporary relief but doesn't actually prevent my lips from cracking. i noticed a huge difference within about a week of using this. i had to reapply this more than i would like but it completely healed my lips and made them soft an kissable again--all within a week. i love this product but i took off a star because it's a little pricey and i'm not convinced that it isnt't just fancy vaseline.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Aquaphor is my favorite lip balm. At the beginning of 2015 I had insanely dry, chapped lips and I was finding my favorite lips balms (EOS, Burt's Bees) were not working to heal my chapped lips. In fact, they were making my lips worse. Aquaphor healed my lips and continues to be just as effective today. I literally put this stuff on my lips multiple times a day when my lips are at their worse. It softens up flaking skin, making it easy to remove and leaves my lips soft and smooth. It is also amazing for a variety of uses. It creates a semi-occulsive barrier on the skin, making it suitable for healing cuts, scraps and burns. It's also great for moisturizing and softening cuticles, or creating a barrier around the nail bed for clean manicures. I also love using it as an eye cream at night when I feel the skin around my eyes is especially dry and raw. I always wake up with soft and smooth skin. This is a winter skin staple and safe enough for all skin types. To me it is a petroleum jelly that actually heals the skin, not just protects it. Learn more here: http://aquaphorus.com/how-it-works/

This is the best moisturizer for chapped lips and dry cuticles. The packaging is very simple and it's pretty plain but it's the best I have found and I always come back to it. I use this every night on my lips and nails, especially in the winter.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok for all those wondering why Aquaphor is a great product you need to know how to properly use it. So first off Aquaphor is not intended as a skin moisturizer it is a healing skin protector. Meaning that it creates a barrier on the skin to seal in moisture and speed up the healing process. With that being said if you have dry, dehydrated skin the best way to use this product is to layer it OVER moisturizers. What this does is that it seals in the moisture and holds the water in your skin. If you have cuts, scrapes and popped pimples it protects the skin while its growing new skin in that area. Because this doesnt absorb deeply into the skin it does not lead to breakouts (unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients). *So moving on to my personal experience... I love this stuff! I am acne prone so I use a lot of acne killing ingredients in my skincare and sometimes if I go a little over board I find my face gets tight and irritated. To fix this I will apply a light hydrating serum and moisturizer then I will apply a pea sized amount all over my face to seal in my creams. This definitely keeps my skin from losing moisture during the night, the next morning my skin is plumper and calmer. Don't be scared by the greasy ointment consistency this can be a lifesaver for

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! NO MORE FLAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE DRYNESS!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TERRIBLE SKIN DUE TO ECZEMA AND THIS IS DEF WHAT I WILL BE USING THIS WINTER . IF U SUFFER FROM FLAKES, DRY ,CRACKED SKIN THIS IS FOR U !

HG lip ointment.

The only product that keeps my lip hydrated. I never wake up with dry cracked lips when using this. The minute I stray away and start using other commercial lip balms, my lips become extremely dry and in extreme cases, crack and bleed.

Also love that it is a universal product that can be used anywhere.
Little goes a long way!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This thing saved my skin. I stupidly tried a new benzoyl peroxide acne product without patch testing it first, and put it all over my face. By the next day my face was very red, itchy, scaly, and really dry, and I was getting flaky sores around my mouth. Heavy duty moisturizers, even Eucerin ones, all stung my skin and wasn't healing my skin very well or very fast. I bought this after people recommended it to me and three days later, my face is pretty much healed completely!

Be prepared for it to last a looooong time. It's almost like vaseline in it's consistency (but in a handy tube instead of vaseline in a pot), but it works a lot better than vaseline. The moisture lasts easily a day, even after washing my face twice in that time. Normally with vaseline I put it on at night and the next morning it's rubbed off all over my pillows, but with this it stays on.

It's fragrance free, so that was wonderful for my raw sensitive skin. I paid around $10 canadian for a 50g tube, which is relatively pricey, but I'm sure it will last a long time because a little goes a long way.