November 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Treatments (Face) - Esotérica Fade Creme Nighttime with Moisturizers

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I love Esotérica Fade Cream! It's one of my favourite spot/scar fading products. It's the skin lightening cream I use most frequently; I actually like & use it so much, I'm almost completely done with the jar. The chief ingredient is hydroquinone—it's used as a skin depigmentation/skin whitening, which is turn reduces the colour of skin. This is a nighttime cream with moisturizers & is best used with Esotérica Daytime with Moisturizer or Esotérica Daytime with Sunscreen. Even without the daytime creams, I saw noticeable & relatively fast results. I only apply this once a day, at nighttime, & I still got the results I wanted. It's very effective at lightening blemishes & acne scarring. I personally only use this on my full face, but it can also be used on the neck, chest, arms, hands, shoulders, legs, or body. This is one of the best products you can use if you want even-toned skin.

The cream itself is brown in colour; I think it looks like mud. It also does smell kind of bad, but I'm willing to deal with it because I'm that pleased with the results. The formula is light & non-greasy like the label says & that's why I'm comfortable putting this cream all over my face instead of just targeting dark spots like I find I have to do with most face creams. This can be worn under makeup, but I don't use it as a makeup base. Unluckily, you're not supposed to use this cream in combination with products containing salicylic acid, which we all know is used to treat acne/pimples. Despite the scary warnings accompanying this fade cream, I still recommend it.

NOTE: there are also pregnancy & breast-feeding warnings associated with this product.