St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 7/29/2015 9:13:00 PM

it seems like this has been around for every , my mom used it and now i use it and seems to work ,

on 7/24/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like to use this on my face lightly after workout or when i feel greasy. In general, I believe this is too harsh for daily use on the face. But I love to use this on my body. Great for elbows and knees and back. It really makes the body tingle.

on 7/18/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

No no no :( doesn't do it for me too harsh! Doesn't do anything

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

overall i felt this product was a little to aggressive for my skin .. i know it's been around for a while but i did like it for the body .

on 7/13/2015 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail exfoliator. Ot smells so good and seriously gives my skin such a clean feel. It helps a lot with those little acne bumps that everyone gets and i use it after i workout to really clean all the sweat and germs out. Would highly recommend!

I wrote a complete review on this product aswell as other scrubs!
Check it out..

on 6/25/2015 6:13:00 PM

I used this for the first time a few years ago and hated it, but now it's tolerable. I hated it because I didn't use it properly - I would exfoliate with it twice a day, every day, and was surprised when acne exploded all over my face and my skin was overall incredibly irritated. I gave it another try a few months ago after my regular exfoliator ran out. Personally, for best results, I use it once a week VERY GENTLY. This is a very harsh scrub so make sure to gently massage it into your skin. I also use this as a body scrub. It's affordable and has a pleasant, non-synthetic scent. It's not the best exfoliator at the drugstore but it's getting the job done until I can find the Freeman's charcoal and black sugar face mask in stores again.

on 6/21/2015 10:19:00 AM

I used to use this years ago and it was amazing, then they change the forumla and I found it didn't work as well. I did recently repurchase it to have another go and I still think it isn't as good as it was.

The scent is lovely, and it does leave the skin feeling smooth but I don't find it works well for my acne.

I do agree with the comments that it works well as a body scrub.

on 6/20/2015 8:05:00 PM

It's a little rough but it sure makes my skin feel super soft! The smell is nice as well.

on 6/15/2015 6:26:00 PM

This scrub was way to harsh on my face. Not only that, it broke me out!