St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 8/27/2015 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Both myself and my boyfriend use and love this product and we both have very different skin types! His is oily and acne prone whereas mine is sensitive and slightly dry. It is a strong exfoliation and the granules in it are quite large. If your skin is sensitive and/or dry you will not need to use this as often as someone with oily or acne prone skin so the product will last you a long time. A little goes a long way with this product so even if you are using it often, the bottle should still last you a couple of months. This product contains ingredients that help fight breakouts which is good and it clears the pores. It doesn't irritate the skin or leave it looking red and scratched. It cleans out the pores very well. A classic product, suitable for a lot of skin types.

on 8/18/2015 10:31:00 PM

I find it somewhat harsh because the size of the exfoliants are quite large. I prefer the Pink Mandarin and Orange Scrub.

on 8/10/2015 3:48:00 AM

Used this for a few years. It is very aggressive, but I feel it didn't actually really exfoliate all that well. I've had mixed feeling about this product for awhile; because some nights when I used it, it would leave my skin super soft but later on it would get very oily, and other nights it just left my skin tight and uncomfortable. Not going to lie though, it's an easy go to product at such a cheap price. It's an awesome body scrub, and the scent is mild which is nice. I've been told that a gentle scrub everyday, is better than an egress ice scrub every few days. I might use it again if I can't find one that suits me better.

on 8/9/2015 9:44:00 AM

I used this religiously (eep) when I was younger. For the past 4 or 5 years though, I discovered reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction. This has walnut shells in this which are too harsh for exfoliating your face with. I switched to chemical exfoliation (AHA/BHA) and my skin is much happier for it. I don't use this for my body either because it feels much too scratchy on my skin. I think I would possibly use this as a foot scrub, but I probably will never repurchase again. I prefer Tree Hut or The Body Shop scrubs for my body.

on 8/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this when I am strapped for cash and let me tell you it gets the job done! I feel so refreshed and makes my face smell great!

on 7/29/2015 9:13:00 PM

it seems like this has been around for every , my mom used it and now i use it and seems to work ,

on 7/24/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like to use this on my face lightly after workout or when i feel greasy. In general, I believe this is too harsh for daily use on the face. But I love to use this on my body. Great for elbows and knees and back. It really makes the body tingle.

on 7/18/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

No no no :( doesn't do it for me too harsh! Doesn't do anything

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

overall i felt this product was a little to aggressive for my skin .. i know it's been around for a while but i did like it for the body .

on 7/13/2015 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail exfoliator. Ot smells so good and seriously gives my skin such a clean feel. It helps a lot with those little acne bumps that everyone gets and i use it after i workout to really clean all the sweat and germs out. Would highly recommend!