December 18, 2014 | 1623 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I've been using this product since high school. It's inexpensive, usually between $4-$6 CAD at the drug store and it's a great exfoliant for your face. I have acne-prone skin and this product really helps prevent and mitigate breakouts. It smells great and leaves a polished, fresh and clean sensation. It's definitely a part of my everyday skin routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I haven't really found another scrub that works well or isn't too expensive so this is what I use. I use it only on my oily T-zone and not on my cheeks, where my skin is dry. Would not recommend for those with super sensitive skin, as the apricot grains are very rough.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Used to love this for my face until I read that it does more harm than good in the long run. Still, it's not too bad to use on your body and it's cheap. I use it on areas that I get waxed to prevent ingrown hairs and it does a decent job.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ThePetiteRunner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Every single esthetician I have ever gone to has told me to avoid using this stuff like the plague! The small pieces meant to exfoliate are not evenly shaped and cause small tears and disruptions on the skin. Perhaps it would be okay for the body, but not a sensitive place like your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is way too harsh for my face. Used it for my body a couple times- don't really think it did anything for the few spots I get on my back now and then... and didn't notice any increased smoothness anywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by adorkablewun

I really enjoy this scrub! It's perfect for the body if your face is too sensitive because the scrub is very coarse and grainy. The smell is quite pleasant. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. Great buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by mrsbrazik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great BODY exfoliater I would never use this on my face, the apricot bis cause micro tears into your skin. Please do your research before you decide to use this as a face scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

meh. smells lovely, doesn't harm the environment as plastic bead ones....but it doesn't lift much dead skin, it does wash off all the oil on my skin but that's it. it doesn't take any of my whiteheads or lumps away even if I repeatedly use it. it does though clean my face well, but this isn't a cleanser...so doesn't do what it's meant to do which is exfoliate

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hurts when i use to use it. good exfoliation does not have to be painful!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bymysoultosqueeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the texture, its rough but not too corse, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Dead skin is gone , smells good and the price is great!!!