Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum

3.7

on 6/2/2015 8:52:00 PM

the first time i tried it a thought this smell like Narciso Rodriguez for Her and Lancome la vie best belle and you know 10 other perfume. This is a light white floral scent, office friendly or to go to the doctor and will be a skin scent by lunch. as for my reference with Narciso Rodriguez for Her perfume, Her have more musk and more sandalwood in the dry down. Dolce is lighter, airier and more floral. Nice but for me it is another drop of water in a sea of nice white floral perfume world.

on 5/21/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in shock at how much this fragrance is. The smallest size is 1oz for $84CAD. That's insane.

I bought the travel-size spray 0.25oz for $34CAD and I still have plenty left. I have a LOT of perfumes and I wanted to slap myself for spending more money on yet another new scent. But I fell in love!!!!! This is my favourite scent for the past 6 months. ha! no regrets there!

I originally kept the Viktor & Roft Flowerbomb in my office desk but it's too sweet and obvious. Dolce is elegant, soft sweet, kind of like dreamy-girl sweet. Sleeping Beauty. I guess. It's subtle, very light. From the bottle it smells too sweet, but on skin it's lovely. It replaced my office scent.

I LOVE IT. I would not spend $84 holy f** but $34 is a good price. And I wear this a lot! It's perfect for office.

The lasting power is one full day, about 20 hours average. By next morning (if I skip a shower), it's not there anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i was looking for aan new summer scent. i like heady and complicated scents for winter but for summer i go for Light,fresh and green. Dolce is all that! it reminds me of my holiday in Rome, there i smelled all white flowers and citrus during the day. At night i would return to my hotel which was about 50km outside Rome, at the coast. there i scented the fresh water and the heath of the evening....It was...Dolce!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I spritzed three sprays on at 7 am, left for work, came home after a long day; I'm in the elevator with two men and they look at each other and look at me and ask, "What's that heavenly scent?" So basically right there and then I was sold for life on this amazing fragrance. Someone wrote in another review here that it would be good for Kate Middleton - I'm not a fan of the Duchess but I would agree - this is an elegant, grown-up fragrance that's demure yet there's an earthy - woodsy - tinge to the drydown that makes this very provocative and sensual. So I'd say this is a fragrance for the elegant woman who is romantic, yes, but above all sensual and arousing. Love this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

What a weird perfume. I thought it would be a nice floral girly Spring scent, but I've smelled body sprays with more personality. And it almost has a masculine dry down on my skin. I would never buy this.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the scent of this floral perfume its complex and simple at the same time. It's a sweet pleasant smell that is a great scent all year round. Very light smelling but also has great staying power. Would definitely recommend.

on 1/19/2015 5:20:00 PM

I Love the bottle and the colors. But the scent is just not for me. Agree with comparisons to an Avon perfume my grandmother had (Honeysuckle?), which I LOVED to smell in its cream form in a container. This new perfume, though, is in the category of hard-to wear for me. I find it distracting and it does not mix with my chemistry. Darn it.

on 1/16/2015 12:55:00 PM

This is my 'conversion' perfume going from super sweet, candy, girly scents to a more grown, flowery yet fresh scent. I have always leaned towards the same type of perfumes since high school and I was ready for a change, I wanted a more "elegant'' smell.

I got it from Saks Fifth in a package that came with a shower gel and lotion in the bigger size bottle for $120 which is pretty steep in price.It lasts quiet a while but I haven't noticed if it lasts all day. The bottle is cute and simple to use. The scent itself is a little bit sweet but deff not candy sweet more of a flowery and fresh sweet. I love it and always get compliments. It's my special occasion perfume :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Currently wearing a sample of Dolce & Gabbana EDP. When first spritzed, it smells sweet, but once it hits my skin, a pungent men's cologne fragrance hits my nose. Not a lovely unisex scent as in Chance Eau Fraiche, or Aromatics Elixir, but a heady, dark, pungent smell. However, the more I wear this, have noticed the initial pungent men's cologne scent doesn't make an appearance. Don't know if my nose is getting accustomed to it before drydown, or if my body chemistry had a wonky day due to hormones. I am at that age….

Drydown is a soft, very pleasant, feminine floral with a touch of musk. I don't find this fragrance cloying in the least. Do feel this is fitting for both work, and an evening on the town.

Am enjoying wearing the sample of D&G; however, not certain I like the scent enough to pay the asking price. One thing I am certain of regarding D&G EDP is the bottle is absolutely adorable.

on 9/29/2014 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This one is a super super sweet synthetic floral on my skin. We are not a good match!

Popular Fragrances