September 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Emily988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about 5 months now. I use it everyday, and still haven't used the entire bottle yet! Which is amazing when you consider the price. It's a great product,

It cleanses well and foams nicely, leaving my skin feeling so soft and clean. I squirt it in my hands and foam it up, then apply it to my face. I find that works better for me than just applying to my face first. The only negative thing I have to say is I still break out sometimes and I was just hoping it would decrease that. However, I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

So far so good. Compared to other charcoal cleansers I have used I will say this is right up there with a BIG name brand people are talking about a lot lately.
As for the drugstore I would say this is the best charcoal cleanser I have used.
The one by Garnier was just useless. I did not feel it cleansed all that well and definitely not deep pore cleansing for sure. It also made my skin oilier.
Biore is in a pump bottle which makes it very convenient to use, it does not make a huge mess all over my bathroom like some charcoal clansers do. It really removes my face makeup well, with the only exception of my waterprood mascara which it does remove well just sometimes there will be the slightest smudges left under my eyes which my baby oil takes care of quickly.
I love that it provides a fresh cooling sensation, it is not overwhelming at all just a slight cool feeling. I love this feeling on my skin. I am glad that it is not intense and does not become so cool that it hurts to rinse with water on your face like some do.
This one is just the right amount. It makes me feel fresh in the morning and clean and soothed for bed.
I am really liking it a lot.
It does not clear my blemishes but I do see it helping in preventing them by cleansing the skin well. My complexion is starting to look a bit brighter with continued use. I do wish it actually did something for my oil but it sadly does not.
I will repurchase since it is doing a good job cleansing hence its purpose, and for that fresh cool feeling that I LOVE so much. I might alternate with Clearasil Ultra cleansing gel if I start to have more breakouts but for now I like it as much as my Dudu Osun for cleansing the skin I think I may not even reorder the other one and replace it with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by reileyjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this cleanser after using a sample in Allure magazine. I liked the cold, tingly feeling when I put it on. After continuing to use it once every morning (I use a prescription cream at night) I noticed my skin felt clean and felt smooth after every wash. It didn't clear my skin up completely, but it definitely helped control it. My face went from rare cystic acne, little bumps you can't do anything with, and small whiteheads to only getting one or two whiteheads. I love the smell of this stuff and its not very expensive. After using this to half the bottle, I started getting little bumps on my chin and jawline. It may have been from my period but whatever the matter, I stopped using this for a while. My skin broke out in little bumps and whiteheads all over my cheekbones, chin, and forehead. I've come back to using this product and can already see it helping get rid of this mess on my face. Would definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Peppymiss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this cleanser because it was something different and the thought of shrinking my pores excited me. My pores are pretty normal except for a few larger ones around my nose. I was on Accutane in the past so I rarely have a breakout. My face is clear almost every day, but after using this cleanser for a few days, I broke out terribly--in places I'd never broken out before! I figured it had to be the cleanser because I hadn't changed anything else in my routine. I spoke to my daughter about it, and she had the exact same experience. I am 45 and she is 20...so I would not recommend this cleanser. I'd go with pretty much anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by BelaBlue

I liked this product as it made my skin feel tingly and clean. But to be honest I didn't notice any change or improvement. I mean, it's just like any other cleanser. My pores are still huge.. And I still get blackheads. I'll probably buy again if it were on sale. But there was no "wow" factor.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Tracey9705

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I jumped on the charcoal bandwagon and was overjoyed at finally finding a facial cleanser that controlled my oily skin....at first! The first week my skin felt clean and fresh without any form of reaction. Then I broke out in white heads in areas where I never breakout...my face now feels super oily...way more than normal with a major breakout....will NOT buy this product again :(:(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this product after finishing a deluxe sample of the more pricey Boscia detox cleanser. This product works very similar. Black charcoal based cleanser. Low lather formula. Rinses clear. Like boscia, it left a dingy gray tint on the bristles of my clarisonic. I don't plan on repurchasing, however I do recommend if you like the Boscia cleanser, try this budget friendly cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Madeline11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The price of this product is great, and the packaging is fine and does not really matter anyway. I've been using this product for a little over a week. I started with huge pores on the apples of my cheeks and on my nose. I really was not seeing a difference at all. Really, this morning I woke up and blamed the product for breaking me out, but I soon looked in a magnifying mirror and was so pleasantly surprised. My large pores are diminishing, now don't get me wrong they are still there, but I can see the trapped oils fading away slowly. I'd say in a few more weeks this product will have performed magic while also making my face feel great after washing. I've never written a review before but I just was so excited! It's overall rating is four stars because like I said, it is breaking me out, but I'm going to safely assume that's what it is supposed to do to clean out your skin like other products do. As much as I like what it is doing with my pores, I don't think I'd buy it again just because I like using new products, but I'd definitely recommend if you are in need of cleansed pores

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I like this cleanser. I really just use it on my t-zone every once in a while. It works very well. It does seem to keep pores clean and clear. Possibly appearing smaller. You dont need to use very much either. Has a fresh smell and sort of minty tingly warm feel to it. I got mine at Ulta with a coupon. Overall I like having this as a go to for the areas on my face that tend to get clogged pores.I am 48 with combination skin. So I dont use it all over my face. I could see it really helping someone with maybe more oily skin. I have had no breakouts from using it or adverse reactions. Nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by eloise96

ive used hundreds of different cleansers before and this is one of my favourite!

Was bit worried after reading some reviews that it might bring out my sensitive skin in a rash, or dry it out or give me spots because i am acne prone.

however after using it for te first time, it made my skin feel soft and just so clean! I love the scent aswell. I use once a day at night because it removes all the dirt from deep inside your pores. I like to use a oil free moisturiser after using aswell.

Ive started to notice the size of my pores are reducing aswell.. bonus!

Anyone with spot prone skin should give this a try! But note it may bring out a few spots at first, simply because its bringing all the dirt out from deep in your pores, but this will clear with continious use of the product

enjoy :)