Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.3

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

I love this product. I love the way it leaves your face with a cooling affect and it smells great as well. I use this with my Clarisonic and them together is just a dream. Would recommend it to all my friends. Would definitely repurchase this product.

on 6/29/2015 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I initially bought a few travel sizes of this and I was impressed that the charcoal really did seem to make a difference in my pores. Blackheads were going away. So I bought a full size at the drugstore.

Then the menthol in this cleanser started to irritate my eyes and my skin. Why did they have to ruin this with menthol?

First it was just my eyes. Then I started to get a rash from it, inflammation on my eyelids, and then finally a full-blown rosacea attack, my first in years.

Biore should not include a known irritant in their skin care.

I found that First Aid Beauty's red clay mask was effective at absorbing excess oil and is better for sensitive skin. And I started using their cleanser instead of this. I also discovered FAB's Anti-Redness Serum, which does seem to work.

So it cost me over $40 and several days to fix the inflammation caused by this $6 Biore cleanser. I wish I could invoice them for the FAB products.

If I must buy drugstore, I'm better off with gentler cleansing choices such as Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, and then using a mask for blackheads. Clinique has a good charcoal one (that doesn't have menthol in it).

Will never buy this again. After reading that it aggravated some of the other reviewers' acne, I threw the rest of the unused Biore cleanser in the trash.

on 6/19/2015 9:52:00 AM

I love the charcoal concept a lot. It seems to have done some good thus far. I like the tingle it has, and my pores did improve after a few uses. My skin seems a bit more clearer, so I will keep using it and see if it continues. It is affordable, and an all around good cleanser.

on 6/19/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This was a pretty good cheap face wash. I love a foaming face wash the most so using this with my clarisonic was enjoyable. It did what it needed to do. I have since moved to the more expensive Peter Thomas Roth Antiaging cleanser and I have to say it does nothing more than this does. I will be returning to my drugstore cleansers. Particularly because the clarisonic does all the work for me.

on 6/19/2015 9:11:00 AM

This is probably the worst product I have ever used on my skin. I only have pores and no acne... it made me break out and really dryed my skin after 2 weeks use. I read the reviews before and I should have listened! I am not a fan of the gel like texture either... I am loyal to ORIGINS face washes

on 6/15/2015 5:40:00 PM

I actually like this product. If you're looking for a refreshing & smooth cleanser I really recomend this one. It last ages & you only need a small portion of it. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't help you to treat the acne, at all.

on 6/14/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a good product. It has a nice floral scent which was a nice suprise. It foamed up really well and it left your skin kinda minty. I was expecting this to come out really dark but it looked more grey when you dispensed it onto your hand. I use this with my Clarisonic and it works really well if you first put the product onto your face and then use the Clarisonic instead of putting the product onto the Clarisonic because it takes forever to wash it out of the Clarisonic. Overall it was a good product It isn't my favorite but I will repurchase in the future... maybe...

on 5/23/2015 7:59:00 PM

This product is great! I have been using each night for only one week and I can already see results. The formula does tingle quite a bit, but I find it more refreshing than bothersome. I have always had very large pores but since using this product they have decreased tremendously and look so much cleaner. You also can't beat the price and the bottle is quite large so I know it'll last awhile! Will definitely purchase again.

on 5/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

First off, I bought this months issue of seventeen magazine and inside contained a sample of the product. I have heard so many people rave about this all over YouTube so I thought I'd try it out. I'm not sure how this will affect my skin later on because I have very sensitive skin and it's my first time trying it. Anyways, after just one use, I can say I LOVE IT! I massaged it Around my face for a bit and I have to say it did a pretty good job of making my skin feel super refreshed and completely clean. This would be great as a morning cleanser because it has a type of zing that would be great for helping me wake up in the morning. It might be crazy but after using it my face looked SO clear!! I'm only giving this a 4 star because of the 1 time use. I'll definitely purchase this and see how it works with a daily use!!

on 4/18/2015 10:47:00 PM

I like this product a lot it really helps my skin. I went from acne break outs to gorgous clean skin. I love the smell of this product in the morning it really wakes me up.