Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

3.3

water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitol, laureth-4 carboxylic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkylacrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, menthol, methylparaben, polyquaternium-39, propylparaben, charcoal powder, disodium edta, mannitol, iron oxides, cellulose, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methylisothiazolinone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.

on 4/4/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i have been looking for a product which would unclog my pores and keep them away, and this is the best product for it. At first i read all the reviews and was a bit skeptical because people did say they broke out which scared me but i bit the bullet and bought it. Anyways it really cleans your face, i use it to wash of my make up and my face feels squeaky clean and it leaves this menthol refreshing feeling on your face after you wash it. I did have a few breakouts but thats understandable because it is cleaning out my pores but other than that it has been good at removing and unclogging them. This product is not drying at all and i have super dry skin. Good value for money and it does the job, you will see a difference in your skin within 2-3 weeks.

on 3/31/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

My skin loves this cleanser! I use this in the morning and a more gentle cleanser at night. I have combo skin (oily t-zone) and usually only break out once a month, but probably due to stress and moving to a different climate, I've recently been getting a few deep "unpoppable" zits on my cheeks and temples. These take forever to heal and nothing I did (including spot treating with salicylic acid) seemed to be working. I started using this 4 weeks ago and my skin looks so much smoother and clearer. The deep pimples almost completely dried up and looked much less red and inflamed within two weeks. It definitely isn't an instant miracle worker for me but it seems to be slowly helping my skin heal and makes it feel really clean. An added bonus is that it seems to keep my t-zone matte for longer, so I don't have to touch up with powder until much later in the afternoon. I don't love the scent, it's very strong and kind of chemically, but the product works for me so I can deal with it.

on 3/29/2015 11:23:00 AM

After reading some positive and negative review I thought that I might give this a try. Worst. Decision. Ever. I have four huge blind pimples on my chin. It's been a week and the swelling still hasn't gone down nor does it have the "head" to pop it (not that I would ever pop my pimples). Would not purchase again.

on 3/26/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product worked amazing the first time I used it. My skin was soft and the menthol inside the product had a nice feeling and my face felt very clean. After a week of use, I can honestly say it's horrible. I have naturally pretty dry skin especially in the winter and this product made it so much worst. To the point where my foundation became crusty and disgusting on my face and my face hurt because of how dry it was. I broke out a lot, my face became very bumpy and textured which never happens because I never had an issue with acne in my life. The menthol sensation started to burn and sting, it really hurt my face, to the point where once I put moisturizer or a face mask my hurt burnt really bad when I put anything else on it ! The only good thing about this was the price, and even at that it wasn't worth the money wasted at all! I do not recommend this product to anyone!

on 3/26/2015 3:33:00 PM

I bough it in a whim and don't regret! I was using Purity (and still do occasionally), but felt that my skin was craving something new. This is very affordable product, so, buying it to try didn't hurt. I've been using it for a few weeks now (or a month or so) and it works great. Hope it will keep on doing so. My skin isn't acne prone, rather dry/combination. I get a few pimple now and when. I felt like my skin needed better cleanser and it did deliver. I'm usually very careful using cheap products on my face, but this one seems to work as good as expensive once for me.

on 3/19/2015 5:14:00 PM

Unfortunately this irritates my skin.

on 3/19/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Something about this product and its advertising seems so revolutionary, but it's just okaaaay. It's heavily scented so it may not be ideal for sensitive skin, but the scent's nice at least. It gives a tingly/cool feeling which is nice for the morning time, but I wouldn't recommend using it with a clarisonic or after exfoliating, it really amps up the tingly feeling to almost a burning sensation lol. I been using it for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed a difference in my skin.

on 3/17/2015 9:02:00 PM

This product worked well for me, but only for like 2 days. After that i started breaking out like crazy. I got 2 huge pimples on my nose, and 2 pimples right above my eyebrow and i broke out on my cheeks and chin. After using this product i used a st.ives product "Even & Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub" its pretty damn amazing. it made my skin so clear and the pimples went down overnight. So bottom line is, if you're going for a bunch of pimples and bumps, this is the product for you :) this shit is like acne in a bottle. if you want clear, clean skin definitely try st. ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub!! works wonders. also i recommend using the Lush Cupcake facial mask if you have Oily Skin with acne (aka teenage skin) . thanks to those two products my skin is better than ever :)

on 3/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I had such high hopes for this product.I used this for 3 weeks. The first week was amazing. My skin was soft and smooth and clear. The 2nd week I broke out. Not even 1 or 2 pimples. 2 big pimples on my left cheek, a lot of tiny bumps on my right, and 2 pimples on forehead. I continued to use it for the 3rd week because a lot of products bring up impurites to clean them out. This did NOT happen.

Also, my eyes would burn if even a little got in my eyes and that would be A HUGE problem b/c I wear contacts and my eyes are pretty sensitive from that.
I would not recommend this to someone with sensitive eyes.

on 3/10/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Worked really good for the first few weeks but started, or should I say restarted, getting clogged pores. I'm using Nivea as a first wash, this one last and use a salicylic acid moisturizer on problem areas. It irritates my skin on the cheeks now. Will stop using twice a day.