August 1, 2014 | 1957 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Amanda22yk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I already love this product. It makes my skin feel incredibly clean after I use it with my Clarisonic. I think it makes my blackheads less noticeable- lets hope it gets rid of them. It does make me feel a bit dry afterwards, but nothing some moisturizer can't fix! Other than that I haven't had any problems with it.
To the person who said this product gave them whiteheads: Maybe they were caused by the cleanser because it was drawing out the stuff in your pores? I've had a lot of products that would make me get whiteheads but afterwards my skin is cleaner and not as clogged. It could just be cleaning out your skin by bringing your impurities to the surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really enjoyed using this product. It imparts a cool, refreshing feel to my skin, but doesn't leave it feeling stripped or dry. It also does a remarkable job of cleaning, seems to diminish the size of pores. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm going to be the odd one out here and say this works nicely. Though, i switched over to this from another biore cleanser, their products all seem to work wonderfully with my skin..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Enm305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was a nightmare for my skin. It left it bumpy and gross and caused me to break out in lots of whiteheads. This shouldn't surprise me because I had a similar reaction to Biore's combination skin cleanser..but I thought I would give the brand another chance. My skin just hates Biore apparently haha. I do like the idea of it, with the charcoal drawing out impurities, and it smelled good and the pump bottle was convenient. But it's just not right for my skin I guess!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by helloxkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked everything about this product at first. The price is great, smell is very clean and I really liked how clean my face felt without feeling dry. That is the only positive things I have to say about this product. After daily use for about a week I noticed a small break out on my chin appeared which was not alarming since it was around my time of the month and I figured that's all it was. The acne started to itch and within a day my entire face was covered with tiny bumps! I have never broken out anywhere except for my chin and it's always minor, but this is completely embarrassing and upsetting!! There are so many bumps on my face that even makeup doesn't help because the overall texture of my face is F'ed up now. I immediately threw this face wash right in the trash because this is the only thing I've done differently in a very long time so I am very confident that this is the problem. BEWARE!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have extremely oily skin and have heard any cleanser/mask that's charcoal based could tame my skin. This cleanser smells great and give a nice clean cool feeling when I'm done washing my face. It does a pretty good job with taking makeup off and doesn't make me greasy. Although, I've had a couple breakouts and it doesn't seem to be making them any smaller. Maybe because it's so gentle? Plus I suffer with clogged pores and unless I use my clarisonic, it doesn't unclog them very well. So I don't consider it a dud but it's not a winner in my book either.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I have mini pimples on my forehead and chin...they're kinda weird. They're not full zits but they are tiny little red bumps on my forehead and chin. I don't like them and I was hoping this would help. PROS- this makes my skin feel very clean (and a little tingly) after. It's not to heavily scented. CONS- it hasn't really done anything to those little red bump mini pimple things:( they're still there. It leaves my cheeks (which have no acne or problems) feeling very dry. I probably wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone:( I wish I loved it- it's a great price

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to hear that Biore was coming out with a charcoal cleanser. I had bought expensive charcoal masques in the past and loved them. Sadly, this cleanser did not live up to expectations. it left a weird texture on my skin, like I couldn't wash it off well enough. My skin felt slimy and oily. I do not get very many pimples or blackheads, but my skin is incredibly oily. The cleanser just made the oil much worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by trainwreckbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure about this product yet but I thought I would mention the fact that I seem to be getting more blemishes before looking closely. But when I took a closer look I noticed all blackheads on my nose and chin are basically gone, I think this product brings out the worst first and over times clears all the stuff underneath. I'm going to give it a chance for about a month and see what happens :) I will let you all know!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample packet from a friend. I'm not happy with this product. I didn't find it deep cleansing like the Garnier + Clean Exfoliating Scrub probably because it's just a black gel that smells good, and not a deep mirco-cleanser. Like most gels, it dries my skin out. The price is good, but I don't plan on buying a full size bottle.

Thanks for reading!