Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush - Los Cabos

3.5

on 2/22/2014 10:13:00 PM

I love this. It's so beautiful and stays all day for me. I did find a dupe in a cream from NYX at ulta which is hydrating bec of its texture. But I love cargo and NYX so I have both. It really beautiful with small gold flecks and an orange peach hot pink all in one. Very beachy!!

on 2/20/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My local place had a huge sale on this brand, so I perused. Ah, blush-- but I wanted something a little bold since I go very light on eyes and lips. Los Cabos isn't really matte (although that's what the company's description claims). No, it's a little more fine and glowish. Or clownish if you go all out, and that is easy to do. The iridescence and warm, Mountain Dew Code Red flush is great on medium to dark skin tones. I think on fair-skinned friends this will read really makeup-y, but it's still a lovely color. Bonus- it plays well with others and layering it with a pink takes it to a new level of lusciousness. Ok, so why 3 stars? If you're gonna call this "swimmable," it should stay and stay. I'm seeing fading after work. Granted, I'm oily as BP's latest oops, and I work long hours, but I was reeeaaalllly hoping for some staying power seeing as it's the only noticeable makeup I put on.

Popular Blush Products