September 21, 2014 | 2076 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

One of my favorite shades, behind Creme Cup and Faux. This is a cooler, slightly deeper version of Creme Cup. A light-medium baby pink with a very slight frost. I love the scent of MAC lip products - a delicious vanilla scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is not frosty, it's just slightly shimmery if anything. I'm quite disappointed in this one actually. It doesn't stay on for very long and the color looks purple on me. But no biggie, it's a pretty color just not what I expected.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love mac lipsticks but there are more flattering shades than this one. I ordered a bunch of mac lipsticks online and this was one of them. Being one of the very hyped about colours and being Kim Kardashian's signature colour I thought I would love it. Like a lot of people I am not a fan of the frost lipsticks by mac because generally I find them to look quite fake. Despite this I had heard that angel didn't look too frosty so I decided to try it out. I do think this is a pretty colour but on me. (Blonde, blue eyes, light /medium skin) I find it to be a little too pink for my liking. Perfect if you like pinky shades but I just thought it was ok on me, looks very different on Kim k but then again she has different colouring to me . Will still wear but not wowed .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

Too pink for me. I thought it was more of a neutral. It looks more frosty pink on me. Not natural at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Juliette119

I love this color. It's a pretty everyday soft pink color. Wearable for almost all skin tones. Frost finish, yet never seems frosty at all. One of my favorite lipsticks and I would recommend to EVERYONE! It is the perfect lipstick, regardless of event or age, amazing my lips but better color :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by MonicainSoCal

It's listed as a "frost" finish however it's more "cremesheen"/"glaze" than "frost" with no shimmer that you expect with a frost finish.

It's cute, but it's NOT for me. My particular skin shade, NC40, does not carry pale pinks well, IMO. Plus, I don't like slippery lipsticks that come off on EVERYTHING. I would rather put it on and know I'm not going to have to reapply until after lunch an maybe before going out for date night - that's why I stick to Matte, Satin and Amplified finishes.

This color is more suited, IMO, to the fairer complexions (I have not seen darker complexions wear it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The perfect everyday for every occasion nude pink. Goes on smoothly and non-drying, I don't find this lipstick to have any frost. On me - skin tone NC15 this is a lovely nudey-pink that compliments all make-up looks.

I love to use this as a layering lipstick as its a great base to start with if you are wanting to tone down a too in your face bright lippy by just lightly brushing the bright lipstick lightly over Angel.

Lasting power I would say is pretty average - a few hours then touch up needed. Hope Mac does not discontinue this one as it's a perfect wedding lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first ever MAC purchase and I still love it just as much as when I first bought it! It is my go to nude/pink everyday lipstick and I will continue to repurchase this every time I run out of it. Everyone seems to complain about the formula with it being a frost but that doesn't bother me at all! I tend to wear the lipstick underneath MAC's creamsheen glass in boy bait which is my favourite combination of lip products EVER! Love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by beautyrock511

This was my first MAC Lipstick, and I wanted to buy it because of the amount of great reviews from purchasers. In the store light, this seemed like the perfect pink nude lipstick, but when I got back home, it just didn't seem right on my fair skin tone.
The product;s pigmentation was very good, and it had the same sort of Vanillaesque smell and taste that MAC has to all of it's permanent line lipsticks.
I don't think that I would buy this again, simply because I didn't think the colour worked for me, but I would highly recommend the formula to people.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickchanel

I looked at so many reviews and was getting discouraged that it wouldn't look good with my skin tone because I'm a brown girl but I played around with it and now it's my go to lipstick. Almost out after purchasing it in February . So when I go back Ill be purchasing two .