December 21, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As someone who favors glosses over traditional lipstick, I can really appreciate the quality of this lipgloss. I have this in Lovechild and Sesso (it came with Naked on the Run pallette). These have just enough pigment to enhance your own natural lipcolor and complement the rest of your makeup. With that said, these are aptly named being part of the Naked line, as one should not expect bold in your face color and dramatic results. I this line was developed to compliment every skin tone, so there's something for everone. As for the smell and taste, it has a minty quality to it, but isn't overpowering, nor does it linger. The formula is a little stickier than I would like, but I realize that probably is a sacrifice for the longevity of the wear. Re-application is necessary after eating and drinking, but the product will last longer than most glosses otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have Lovechild and it pairs perfectly with the Native Flushed palette. The smell or taste doesn't bother me as others have mentioned. Lasting power is short, especially if you are eating or drinking, but I am okay with reapplying. I prefer glosses over the long-lasting lipsticks anyway because they don't dry out my lips and are easy to travel with. I'm always going somewhere. They don't seem very sticky compared to other high-end glosses, especially NARS or Lorac glosses. These are more liquid like and shiny, but not runny. The price is a bit steep, but I plan on using all of it and they seem to have plenty of product..at least from what I have seen so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I have this in Walk of Shame and Lovechild but have decided I cannot stand the taste or smell of these glosses. Sadly it was a waste of money and both are being trashed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really love this lip gloss. I have it in Rule 34. It is a beautiful brown nude. I wear it on top of Mac Creme in your Coffee and bam! Amazing nude combo. I personally enjoy the minty scent. The main con is the amount you get for the price, but then again I have the same issue with MAC. The packaging is gorgeous. It's not too sticky. Not a perfect gloss but a damn good one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by KimmyRM

I love the subtle shine in walk of shame! Light pink gloss with highlly pigmented pink sparkles. Not to mention the lovely minty smell too! Goes well with the urban decay lipstick in 'naked' .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by faithhorner88

This is an absolutely beautiful gloss. I bought Walk of Shame back in February with a bday coupon so it ended up being reasonably priced. However, I would NOT repurchase this or recommend it to anybody because of the lack of product in the bottle. Not sure if I just got a bad tube or what, but normally when I buy a lip product it takes forever to run out of it! This stuff is practically gone and I honestly haven't even used it that often. I have to bend the wand so much to get the smallest amount of product onto it. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'll stick with other glosses that last longer on the lips and in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love the colors that UD always puts out, especially in their Naked line. From the palettes to the foundation, UD has found a beautiful winner!
I bought the Naked lipgloss in Walk of Shame, a gorgeous sheer pinky-nude. Looks beautiful with a darker eye or just alone. The texture is creamy, zero stickiness or heavy feel. My lips feel well conditioned and moisturized whenever I use this lipgloss. But I have to agree with the other MUAlley users...I can't believe the smell and taste of this stuff. The smell is very...pine-sol-ish, and the taste is just as blah. Not sure I'm going to use this stuff when I'm about to go in for a kiss. Would it kill UD to make a lipgloss with a yummy vanilla or mint flavor?? I mean, come on! Otherwise I would say this gloss is my HG, but sadly I can't get over the smell & taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ckwylde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lipgloss coupled with their glide on lip pencil. Excellent but a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these. People, they are sheer because they are part of the Naked line. Naked = natural. It's intentional.

I bought this in Streak and it gives a natural, lovely sexy glow to the lips that looks so amazing and lasts forever.

I notice zero smell or taste. (This review is not sponsored lol)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a shimmery, thick, very glossy, not-too-pigmented neutral beigey-pink. It's probably easily dupable, but I love it anyway. I love the fine shimmer particles -- not too glittery and cheap-looking. It feels very moist and doesn't dry out my lips, and something about it really works too light up my face. I'm NC10-15 with warm undertones and ruddiness due to rosacea. You could probably find a much cheaper version from a DS brand, but if you can get it free with a palette, enjoy!!