July 25, 2014 | 1762 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by KimmyRM

I love the subtle shine in walk of shame! Light pink gloss with highlly pigmented pink sparkles. Not to mention the lovely minty smell too! Goes well with the urban decay lipstick in 'naked' .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by faithhorner88

This is an absolutely beautiful gloss. I bought Walk of Shame back in February with a bday coupon so it ended up being reasonably priced. However, I would NOT repurchase this or recommend it to anybody because of the lack of product in the bottle. Not sure if I just got a bad tube or what, but normally when I buy a lip product it takes forever to run out of it! This stuff is practically gone and I honestly haven't even used it that often. I have to bend the wand so much to get the smallest amount of product onto it. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'll stick with other glosses that last longer on the lips and in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by cubbiejules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love the colors that UD always puts out, especially in their Naked line. From the palettes to the foundation, UD has found a beautiful winner!
I bought the Naked lipgloss in Walk of Shame, a gorgeous sheer pinky-nude. Looks beautiful with a darker eye or just alone. The texture is creamy, zero stickiness or heavy feel. My lips feel well conditioned and moisturized whenever I use this lipgloss. But I have to agree with the other MUAlley users...I can't believe the smell and taste of this stuff. The smell is very...pine-sol-ish, and the taste is just as blah. Not sure I'm going to use this stuff when I'm about to go in for a kiss. Would it kill UD to make a lipgloss with a yummy vanilla or mint flavor?? I mean, come on! Otherwise I would say this gloss is my HG, but sadly I can't get over the smell & taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ckwylde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lipgloss coupled with their glide on lip pencil. Excellent but a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these. People, they are sheer because they are part of the Naked line. Naked = natural. It's intentional.

I bought this in Streak and it gives a natural, lovely sexy glow to the lips that looks so amazing and lasts forever.

I notice zero smell or taste. (This review is not sponsored lol)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a shimmery, thick, very glossy, not-too-pigmented neutral beigey-pink. It's probably easily dupable, but I love it anyway. I love the fine shimmer particles -- not too glittery and cheap-looking. It feels very moist and doesn't dry out my lips, and something about it really works too light up my face. I'm NC10-15 with warm undertones and ruddiness due to rosacea. You could probably find a much cheaper version from a DS brand, but if you can get it free with a palette, enjoy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

A very moisturizing gloss! Some cons: the color is extremely sheer, and it smells and tastes a little off. I would repurchase during the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this lip gloss in Streak, it's a beautiful coral colour, I think it comes out quite well. Very moisturising but it has a strange taste and smell. Glad that it wasn't just me that has found this though :) the bottle that it's in is really pretty too :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

these are way too sheer to be worth $20. i don't understand why UD even made this stuff in so many shades because they literally all look clear on the lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I chose the color Rule 34 (haha) because I thought it would be a nude shade that would show on my lips as I need something a little deeper. It does, but the color isn't very pigmented, meaning it doesn't last. It is true that it isn't sticky which is nice. I end up with a clear-ish moisturized lip and for that, I could go with something less expensive. Having said that, I do love UD and might try another shade but as for re-purchasing, I'm still a bit undecided. Their eyeshadows/eyeliners are great and I also love the Revolution lipsticks but the lipgloss, meh.