GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

3.9

on 2/24/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So expensive, but so worth it. I love this product. This product is essentially what I love for when I try to find a face cream/lotion, but am never able to find. I would say my skin is more dehydrated than dry, however when I wear foundation you can really see, but without foundation/powder, my skin is USUALLY silky smooth. I really enjoy putting this on before foundation and let it set for about 10 minutes. It makes my foundation go on a lot more seamlessly. Unlike any oil, lotion or cream I have every tried. Which is why I bought it. I have used this overnight and when I woke up my skin felt amazing. I can't speak for long tern use, as nothing is ever permanent. But when I do use this, I notice a difference in the way my skin looks at feels. It is extremely pricey, but I am willing to pay that price as I have yet to find something better!

on 2/19/2015 7:06:00 PM

The best smelling mask! I love the feeling this gives my skin, feels super lux.

on 2/19/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yea this is a glamorized moisturizer. Not a very effective one at that. I don't notice any increased hydration using this...so it's pretty useless. Thank god I got the sample first. I gave a lippie for the amazing coconut/tropical smell and cute packaging

on 2/18/2015 5:15:00 PM

i just love this mask, it smells amazing and it works wonders , my faces had never feel so hydrated before , i just love it

on 2/17/2015 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is a so-so mask. I use it as an overnight mask because if I used it as a regular mask, I don't think anything would happen. The texture feels very nice ask you're rubbing it on, however it ends up being quite greasy. The hydrating abilities are good, but not great, I would say, and it doesn't add a glow or anything. I think a much better overnight mask is the Origins Drink It Up Intensive. I would recommend this, but more to people who are not looking for a lot of hydration.

on 2/10/2015 7:25:00 PM

This is a so-so hydrating mask for me. When my skin is very dehydrated, it works fine, but under regular (normal/dry) situations I find it way too greasy for my taste. I think its most effective used overnight, but find it uncomfortable to sleep in. I used up a small size, but would not repurchase, especially for the price. Another thing to note is that the product is heavily fragranced. While it didn't bother my skin, I don't know that its something I want to put on my face on a regular basis.

on 1/29/2015 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this, but thirsty-mud just didn't do anything spectacular for my skin. I find its an overpriced moisturizer. I used it weekly at night on my "facial night". Does not replace my Korres sleeping mask. Doesn't make my skin super smooth or bright the next morning (which Korres does for me).

I make sure I apply to clean and toned skin. Apply and let set 5 minutes then go to bed. I'm glad I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, if I did purchase I'd be returning in a heartbeat.

Not at all impressed, I am so dry and dehydrated that my skin feels tight when I move my face when I talk I literally feel like my skin is gonna crack. This didn't do anything it sucks it only hydrates the surface but not all the way down to a cellular level. I'm using this every night weeping in it and I wake up dry I don't know what to do nothing is helping my dry skin it feels so uncomfortable to be this dry!

on 1/11/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i wanted to love this product, but after trying it twice perhaps it's just not for me. Everytime I use this product for 20- 30 minutes or so, I am left with slighty itchy skin and bunch of tiny raised bumps on my face.

on 1/11/2015 8:32:00 AM

I have been looking for a face mask that will restore and hydrate my skin. When I went to Sephora they sent me home with a sample of this product.... Turns out I love love it. I used it as an over night mask and when i woke up in the morning I did a little wash and it left my face feeling smooth and soft. Yes it is pricey but I'm a believer that no matter the price it's important to take care of your skin. Yes I would buy again and maybe try their other masks as well. Remember with these reviews that everyone is different and all have their own opinions.

Popular Masks