September 17, 2014 | 1929 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Nabihah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says on the tin. I was a bit sceptical about this but I bit the bullet and splurged on this product. I have very dry skin and I applied this and left it on for 10 minutes and it felt so smooth, soft and hydrated afterwards. I don't know about anyone else but whilst it was on my skin I felt a slight tingling sensation. That wasn't a problem though my skin didn't react to it and it didn't break me out. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 lippies was because of the price. But other than that it really is amazing and worth it so if you are thinking about It and aren't sure go for it you won't be disappointed. And the main thing I liked about this was the fact it left my skin glowing. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I used this for a few months as a sample but I finally bit the bullet and bought the full size. I'm at that goofy period in the more mature skin's life that I'm drying out but on occasion I still get those nasty face demons especially when I have to shave the baby hair off my face which I do about once every two weeks and sometimes when the hormones rage, every week. It also drys out my face a bit. I have found that the best time to apply those deep hydrating products are after exfoliation and that is when I use this one. It has cut down on the breakouts for me. my face feels very soft and hydrated the next morning. I'm not a big fan of jars but I bought a package of disposable spatulas and I use that with all my jar products to keep the germs out of the jar. Plus I find I don't overdo the amount as much and it's making my product last a lot longer. This has become part of my regimen. It's pricey but so is my Nectafirm and Latsse and I'd rather skip an eye shadow pallet or expensive lippy for good skincare and if you use it properly it should last a while. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Disclaimer: I got this product in gratis because I work at sephora. I've been using it about once a week since February. I have normal to dry skin. This is a hydrating mask that you can sleep in or leave on and rinse off. I usually don't sleep in it, because I can't really sleep in any masks, I don't like the feeling of something on my face when I'm sleeping. I think this is a fabulous face mask for dry skin. It has coconut water in it, that's what the smell is. It has antioxidants from the tea leaves that help combat free radicals that cause premature aging. When I use this my skin feels very plump, soft, and almost too smooth (if that's possible). I've tried lots of other masks and this one has the most pronounced plumping effect. I still have about 40% of the jar left. I use an elf angled foundation brush and a very thin even layer on my skin. You should be able to see your skin through the mask. Using a brush and thin layers will help the mask last much longer and lower cost per use. No clay in this mask so it's not sucking things out of your pores, it's putting hydration into your skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not want to like this stuff because I know its overpriced. But, I've used it several times already and it delivers each time. I leave a very thin layer on overnight and the next day my skin looks and feels great. My suggestion is to go to Sephora and ask for a sample, the initial sample I was given lasted 10 uses, because you really only need a thin layer on. It does smell like a teenage girl in the summer be warned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Really and sadly impressed with this. Extremely excited that I finally found something to relieve my extremely dry skin, sad that this is so ridiculously expensive. I have used everything under the sun over the past few months to try and put a dent in my skin that feels super tight. I don't have a lot of trouble with flaking, but the tightness is out of control. So I bought this, put it on yesterday evening, topped it with a few other products prior to bed and slept in it. My skin feels surprisingly plump and hydrated today. How long it lasts will really be the telltale sign of how much I really like it and I will update on that, but for now, this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by redcometdust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been using mixtures of colloidal oatmeal, argan oil, and marula oil (not to mention cleaning my face with oil only and drinking water like nobody's business) to hydrate my parched Accutane skin. This mixture wasn't working and my face became so dry and flaky it seemed everything burned and irritated it. I bought THIRSTYMUD as a last resort, totally willing to spend the $70 to make my face stop burning. I slept in the mask and woke up to mostly hydrated skin! The next night I (very gently!) exfoliated to get all the flakes off and slept in the mask another night. I woke up to glowing, smooth, and relieved skin! It is rich but not Shiseido-level rich, and you don't need much at all for it to be effective. You do need to wash your face in the morning because it does not completely soak in, however. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with how well this worked for my skin and I'd buy it again despite the high price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by DaniPatty

Okay, i am sold! I decided to try it since my skin was looking a bit full. I left it on overnight, and when I woke up, my skin was plump and glowing! I have some redness and some acne scars, and overnight this managed to completely erase them, or at least blurr them out. My foundation went on beautifully, and my skin didn't feel as oily throughout the day. Also, the scent is lovely; not anything too overpowering though. The only downfall: the price tag, at 69 dollars. Since it is so pricy, I would suggest going to your local sephora and trying out a sample, just to make sure it works well for your skin type. But seriously, never have I used a product that's just overnight transformed the appearance of my skin like this. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love to use the product for my face and neck. As I've gotten older if I'm not completely hydrated, fine lines, pores, rough texture and neck wrinkles instantly appear. This product completely hydrates, smoothes and smells wonderful. I use it as a moisturizer not a wash off mask. I'm on my second sample from Sepora and will not purchase. It is approx $60, and I dislike when creams come in tubs you have to dip into and the tub is small. But, if I come across a travel size I will definitely buy...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product because I love the SuperMud Clearing Treatment but unfortunately I did not notice a change in my skin. I've used it several times over night and I do have soft skin in the morning but I don't notice it any more hydrated that usual. The smell and texture is great, but everyone's skin is differently. Not sure if I would re-purchase this but like I said, the SuperMud is definitely worth the $$

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This winter took my dry skin on a wild ride to flake city. Ok, that was really corny, but for real, my skin has been horribly dry this winter. I bought this mask as a deep hydration treatment to supplement my existing routine of moisturizing (with a night cream even in the daytime!), using a moisturizing primer, AND a moisturizing foundation.

I think it works really well. I like using this product overnight to let it really sink in to my skin. I usually do not have a problem with breakouts, and this did not break me out. The morning after using it, my skin feels very soft, and has a healthy, non-dry texture to it. This product smells like coconuts, which I think is fantastic.

However, this is not a miracle product. It's not going to completely change your skin with one use. I wouldn't recommend this for oily women, or for women with sensitive skin, based on some of the other reviews. But I think this can be a great product for many people, especially if you have dry skin and everything you're trying to give it moisture isn't quite cutting it.