GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

3.9

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Honey (Mel), Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl, Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polysorbate 60, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Buteth-3, Trideceth-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was very excited to use this hydrating face mask as a pick-me-up for my ultra dry skin. The texture is very smooth and it applies transparently on the skin which I appreciate because I don't like looking like the hulk or like I smeared spinach on my face. You get a decent amount of product (50g) that will last you a long time and insure you get your money's worth. As for the product itself, I was slightly disappointed because I had very high hopes for this face mask, I'm not saying it's bad but if you have extremely dry skin then this will not be that much better than your regular face moisturizer but if you have normal to dry skin or even dry skin then I'm sure you'll love this. I'm taking down two lippies because for a product at this price, it should be able to hydrate concrete.. and it obviously can't.

on 7/10/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got this for a very long flight and it saved my sensitive skin!! (which normally dries out and gets a couple pimples when traveling) Now I use it occasionally overnight as a mask - great stuff!

on 6/3/2015 2:33:00 PM

i bought this in the travel size off amazon for $15 (ouch)

i'm in Chicago and the winters can be horrible, i have a long commute/walk to my office from the train, so i'm always out in the elements

I use this at night 2-3 times a week after i exfoliate, i leave on while i sleep and let it really absorb into my skin.

I can't remember the last time my skin was so soft and smooth! Smells amazing, just like summer time.

I feel this is too heavy for the summer (depending on where you live and your skin type, dry gals can love this all year long) but i plan on repurchasing and springing for the big jar in the fall :)

on 6/3/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was skeptic about this treatment even though I absolutely love the mud mask. However, I gave a try and I am absolutely amazed how wonderfully it works for dry skin type!
First, my skin is dry, so either in winter or summer (from sun) my skin tends to be a bit flaky and very dry. As this mask is pretty expensive I got a sample from Sephora first (I always do) and I love the fact that only tiny amount is needed. And yes, it smells amazing! Like a real spa treatment!
After waiting about 15 min, I rinsed it off with warm water and my skin looked great. It was toned, the redness from sun was gone, it also felt hydrated and very soft.
Really exciting! I didn't know this mask will do such a dramatic difference! I am a huge fan. Will definitely purchase it after I use up my sample! It is a must for dry skin types!

on 3/23/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells fantastic! But I don't feel like it hydrated my skin the same way the glamglow masks CLEANSED my skin. I would much rather use Aquaphor in a skin-drought.

on 3/9/2015 11:03:00 PM

I will repurchase this product and have recommended it to many friends.

PROS:
- Superficially, I love the way this product smells. It legitimately smells like pumpkin pie. I kind of want to eat it but it costs way to much to even try.
- Now for the true depth, I have combination skin. I live up north where the temperature has recently been -40c to -50c and is very windy. My skin obviously has been dry and irritated. I used this mask overnight and my face was 100% better the next day. I was shocked, as I am a facial cream doubter and I haven't ever had anything that truly made a difference, never mind in one day. I especially loved that I could leave it on without risking damage (which I have had from other creams).

CONS:
- The cost but I think it is worth it when comparing it to many other products that I have tried.

on 2/24/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So expensive, but so worth it. I love this product. This product is essentially what I love for when I try to find a face cream/lotion, but am never able to find. I would say my skin is more dehydrated than dry, however when I wear foundation you can really see, but without foundation/powder, my skin is USUALLY silky smooth. I really enjoy putting this on before foundation and let it set for about 10 minutes. It makes my foundation go on a lot more seamlessly. Unlike any oil, lotion or cream I have every tried. Which is why I bought it. I have used this overnight and when I woke up my skin felt amazing. I can't speak for long tern use, as nothing is ever permanent. But when I do use this, I notice a difference in the way my skin looks at feels. It is extremely pricey, but I am willing to pay that price as I have yet to find something better!

on 2/19/2015 7:06:00 PM

The best smelling mask! I love the feeling this gives my skin, feels super lux.

on 2/19/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yea this is a glamorized moisturizer. Not a very effective one at that. I don't notice any increased hydration using this...so it's pretty useless. Thank god I got the sample first. I gave a lippie for the amazing coconut/tropical smell and cute packaging

on 2/18/2015 5:15:00 PM

i just love this mask, it smells amazing and it works wonders , my faces had never feel so hydrated before , i just love it

Popular Masks