GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

3.9

on 3/23/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells fantastic! But I don't feel like it hydrated my skin the same way the glamglow masks CLEANSED my skin. I would much rather use Aquaphor in a skin-drought.

on 3/9/2015 11:03:00 PM

I will repurchase this product and have recommended it to many friends.

PROS:
- Superficially, I love the way this product smells. It legitimately smells like pumpkin pie. I kind of want to eat it but it costs way to much to even try.
- Now for the true depth, I have combination skin. I live up north where the temperature has recently been -40c to -50c and is very windy. My skin obviously has been dry and irritated. I used this mask overnight and my face was 100% better the next day. I was shocked, as I am a facial cream doubter and I haven't ever had anything that truly made a difference, never mind in one day. I especially loved that I could leave it on without risking damage (which I have had from other creams).

CONS:
- The cost but I think it is worth it when comparing it to many other products that I have tried.

on 2/24/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

So expensive, but so worth it. I love this product. This product is essentially what I love for when I try to find a face cream/lotion, but am never able to find. I would say my skin is more dehydrated than dry, however when I wear foundation you can really see, but without foundation/powder, my skin is USUALLY silky smooth. I really enjoy putting this on before foundation and let it set for about 10 minutes. It makes my foundation go on a lot more seamlessly. Unlike any oil, lotion or cream I have every tried. Which is why I bought it. I have used this overnight and when I woke up my skin felt amazing. I can't speak for long tern use, as nothing is ever permanent. But when I do use this, I notice a difference in the way my skin looks at feels. It is extremely pricey, but I am willing to pay that price as I have yet to find something better!

on 2/19/2015 7:06:00 PM

The best smelling mask! I love the feeling this gives my skin, feels super lux.

on 2/19/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Yea this is a glamorized moisturizer. Not a very effective one at that. I don't notice any increased hydration using this...so it's pretty useless. Thank god I got the sample first. I gave a lippie for the amazing coconut/tropical smell and cute packaging

on 2/18/2015 5:15:00 PM

i just love this mask, it smells amazing and it works wonders , my faces had never feel so hydrated before , i just love it

on 2/17/2015 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a so-so mask. I use it as an overnight mask because if I used it as a regular mask, I don't think anything would happen. The texture feels very nice ask you're rubbing it on, however it ends up being quite greasy. The hydrating abilities are good, but not great, I would say, and it doesn't add a glow or anything. I think a much better overnight mask is the Origins Drink It Up Intensive. I would recommend this, but more to people who are not looking for a lot of hydration.

on 2/10/2015 7:25:00 PM

This is a so-so hydrating mask for me. When my skin is very dehydrated, it works fine, but under regular (normal/dry) situations I find it way too greasy for my taste. I think its most effective used overnight, but find it uncomfortable to sleep in. I used up a small size, but would not repurchase, especially for the price. Another thing to note is that the product is heavily fragranced. While it didn't bother my skin, I don't know that its something I want to put on my face on a regular basis.

on 1/29/2015 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this, but thirsty-mud just didn't do anything spectacular for my skin. I find its an overpriced moisturizer. I used it weekly at night on my "facial night". Does not replace my Korres sleeping mask. Doesn't make my skin super smooth or bright the next morning (which Korres does for me).

I make sure I apply to clean and toned skin. Apply and let set 5 minutes then go to bed. I'm glad I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, if I did purchase I'd be returning in a heartbeat.

Not at all impressed, I am so dry and dehydrated that my skin feels tight when I move my face when I talk I literally feel like my skin is gonna crack. This didn't do anything it sucks it only hydrates the surface but not all the way down to a cellular level. I'm using this every night weeping in it and I wake up dry I don't know what to do nothing is helping my dry skin it feels so uncomfortable to be this dry!

Popular Masks