GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Honey (Mel), Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl, Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polysorbate 60, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Buteth-3, Trideceth-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool.

Skin conditions: combination, sensitive skin,dehydrated skin, mild blemishes, large pores,blackheads and whiteheads

Bought this to help hydrate my skin. Was flaking despite being oily during the day. Thought it was a moisturizer at first. Silly. But glad that I burn a hole in my pocket for just a freaking mask, worth it!

Already using this mask since September/October '15 till now.

Used it as overnight mask. Alternate days. Light layers of the mask.

Pros:
1. Smell is too good! Refreshing.
2. Kinda soothing, calming
3. Moisturized as what it claims. Great to be worn in air conditioned room which can dry ur skin while sleeping. No more flakiness.
4. People noticing my skin to be in better condition, glowing, more radiant, fairer after few weeks
5. Still have a lot in the jar eventhough I used it as per stated above for almost 6 months
6. Reduced pore sizes (maybe due to enough hydration)

Cons:
1. Woke up with oily face if applied too much.
2. The price is super EXPENSIVE for a just a mask.

But works wonder. Suitable for my skin. And seeing result after using it. Would totally buy until found a better product for hydration and moisturizing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mask has come to be a staple in my skincare collection. I have extremely dry/acne prone skin and I find that it soothes any redness I get from different acne products (including my retina cream) yet doesn't cause further breakouts to occur.

While the price is high, I had a jar of this and was able to make it last a full year by using it truly dry areas on my face. If you do use it, I highly recommend sleeping with it on because the glow I have the next morning does not compare to anything else! My makeup goes on flawless and I never get more compliments on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tend to be dehydrated most of the time and this mask saves my skin. I definitely agree that it's expensive but it definitely does what it claims to. Purchased this along with the white one, black one and orange one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What really sets this one apart from the rest is that it feels so refrshing. It smells like caramel mixed with mint and will hydrate without leaving your skin greasy. I could definitely see it working in summer, too, especially if you pop it in the fridge. If yu have very sensitive skin you might want to be cautious with this as it does have that slight menthol tnge to it. For the same reason, I'm not sure how this would work as a night treatment (as the packaging suggests). For me, it's just too refreshing to sleep in. Anyhow, top marks and thumbs up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a great mask for dry (even sensitive) skin! Or really, for any type of skin. I leave it on overnight because my skin is really very dry. It has a lovely soft coconut scent and a nice soothing, cooling sensation. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft and hydrated even in the winter. The price for this stuff is absolutely nuts, and it isn't an essential product unless you do have incredibly dry skin, but I like to buy the sample size because it saves my face (literally) every time I fly. :) I don't see myself buying the big container simply because of the price. Buttt I probably will keep repurchasing the sample size. GLAMGLOW got me by the balls.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin especially in the winter months, in Kentucky it can get harsh sometimes and leave my skin flaky and not pretty. I use this at night and sleep in it and my skin is glowing in the morning and so hydrated!! My face is plump and looks healthy after using this product. I use it about once a week and it gets the job done. I don't even feel like I need a moisturizer (but of course, I do). If you dry skin, I think it's worth trying out. Sephora usually has smaller sizes available for $19 also check Amazon!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I may be a little premature in writing this review, but here we go. First off, I really do like this mask. In true GlamGlow fashion, it really does leave me with radiant. glowing skin. The results are pretty good. This thirstymud mask really hydrates the skin, and softens any dry patches. It feels like it really sinks in and has a decently lasting effect. Secondly, I LOVE the way this mask feels! It's very cooling, almost tingly. I have extremely sensitive skin that freaks out over anything and everything, and the tingling/cooling sensation does not bother my skin. I feel like the cooling effect is actually very soothing, and helps to calm any pre-existing redness or skin irritation. When you rinse off the mask is when you feel the cooling sensation the most, it feels very cold, almost surprisingly so. The reason this mask doesn't get 5 stars from me is because of the price. The price for this mask is just outrageous, and I'm not sure I see enough of a difference in my skin to justify spending that much money on a mask in which you don't really get that much product. I'll keep using up the sample I have (I've used this mask 3 times so far, and so far so good). If anything changes I will come back and update this review. If you have dry skin and are looking for a great skincare item to splurge on, this will definitely suit you. It is definitely not a "necessity", and unless you have the money to blow, I wouldn't bother with this. Try the $20 sample out and see if you like it, that's a great way to test out GlamGlow masks. Will perhaps repurchase in the future when I don't have so many student loans! lol

UPDATE:
Unfortunately I have come to absolutely LOVE this mask! My wallet in certainly not happy, but my skin certainly is. After a particularly nasty flare up of facial eczema, this mask worked wonders... it soothed my skin, eliminated redness, and has such a wonderful cooling effect to my highly irritated skin. It's so hydrating, I am in love and am finding myself thinking this will have to be a staple in my skincare routine. However, how people use this overnight I have no idea... I feel it is simply too sticky for that.

Amazing product from glam glow. I have oily skin and I still love this mask. Since I have oily skin I only like to keep this on for a few hours as it can be a little too hydrating for my skin. It leaves my skin so soft, clear and hydrated. Highly recommend giving this one a go

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A very moisturizing mask that I apply for overnight use. In the morning my skin is soft and baby smooth. It has a nice light fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Aggravates my sensitive skin. I have tried to love this numerous times. I don't see impressive results with overnight use. And it aggravates sensitive parts of my skin..such as newly waxed/threaded areas, my eyes (beware, keep the product far from your eyes), and even around my nose if, as today, I'm using it while having a cold. A very expensive product. I have not liked it.

Popular Masks