November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Masks - GLAMGLOW - ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Heavy moisturizers and me usually don't mix - mainly because they tend to cause breakouts and I do everything I can to avoid those breakouts. My good friend recommended this product to me on a recent VIB Rouge event at Sephora. I scored some samples and have been using the product every morning for the last week. I'm in love. I will buy this product. That's saying something because I rarely spend more than $8 on a moisturizer. I have zero breakouts, my skin is soft and supple and the smell is yummy.

I'm not a fan of the high price tag, but I can tell by the density of the product that it's going to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This is absolutely my HG. After receiving a tester from Sephora, I had to buy it. It leaves my skin very hydrated, bright and luminous. I use it as a moisturizer overnight and don't wash it off. I hate that this is so expensive, but it has lasted me a year. My only other complaint is the packaging. As others have said, it comes in a jar and that can be a breeding ground for germs. I will definitely buy this again when I run out--it is, after all, my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Lucc30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all. A cosmetic company should never sell a mask in a 50 ml jar! Especially not at the price of a decent precious stone ring.
100 - 120 ml is a proper size without noticable increased production costs and preferably in a tube (hygiena and less preservatives dear GlamGlow), pump bottles are very expensive and would increase the price tag. Larger amount of product would defend the stiff retail price regarding the relative low costs of the ingredients.
Do us all this favour please.

That said this mask works wonder for skin in in need of deep moist and perform what it claims; gives glow and really plumps the skin and have excellent hydrating properties. I love it!
There are less expencive products out there that does exactly the same job, so please GlamGlow - do it proper and get that product in right size to defend the prize and get that retail volume up for you to make even more lucrative income for your company.

Recommend anyway as a pick me up or if dehydrated skin in a thin layer overnight a couple of times a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my this stuff is good... Only qualm is price. I use as a THICK later of moisture at night on my 2 dry patches near mouth and a thin layer there by day under my makeup. Cetaphil cream has been not working for me lately (for a year that was the only cream that kept the flakes at bay). It's stopped working and I got this as 100 pt perk at sephora... Well I purchased the full (smaller) size soon later! Since I'm only using it on like a square inch of my face, albeit 2x daily and thickly, hopefully it'll last. No more flakes, a pleasant tingle, a happy smell, a chic jar... What more could one ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kileighadams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Fashionplastic123

great product. need thin layer and i use this on the airplane during a flight to keep my skin hydrated. the smell is delicious. i use this product twice a week overnight and in the morning my skin is dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Nabihah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it says on the tin. I was a bit sceptical about this but I bit the bullet and splurged on this product. I have very dry skin and I applied this and left it on for 10 minutes and it felt so smooth, soft and hydrated afterwards. I don't know about anyone else but whilst it was on my skin I felt a slight tingling sensation. That wasn't a problem though my skin didn't react to it and it didn't break me out. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 lippies was because of the price. But other than that it really is amazing and worth it so if you are thinking about It and aren't sure go for it you won't be disappointed. And the main thing I liked about this was the fact it left my skin glowing. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I used this for a few months as a sample but I finally bit the bullet and bought the full size. I'm at that goofy period in the more mature skin's life that I'm drying out but on occasion I still get those nasty face demons especially when I have to shave the baby hair off my face which I do about once every two weeks and sometimes when the hormones rage, every week. It also drys out my face a bit. I have found that the best time to apply those deep hydrating products are after exfoliation and that is when I use this one. It has cut down on the breakouts for me. my face feels very soft and hydrated the next morning. I'm not a big fan of jars but I bought a package of disposable spatulas and I use that with all my jar products to keep the germs out of the jar. Plus I find I don't overdo the amount as much and it's making my product last a lot longer. This has become part of my regimen. It's pricey but so is my Nectafirm and Latsse and I'd rather skip an eye shadow pallet or expensive lippy for good skincare and if you use it properly it should last a while. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Disclaimer: I got this product in gratis because I work at sephora. I've been using it about once a week since February. I have normal to dry skin. This is a hydrating mask that you can sleep in or leave on and rinse off. I usually don't sleep in it, because I can't really sleep in any masks, I don't like the feeling of something on my face when I'm sleeping. I think this is a fabulous face mask for dry skin. It has coconut water in it, that's what the smell is. It has antioxidants from the tea leaves that help combat free radicals that cause premature aging. When I use this my skin feels very plump, soft, and almost too smooth (if that's possible). I've tried lots of other masks and this one has the most pronounced plumping effect. I still have about 40% of the jar left. I use an elf angled foundation brush and a very thin even layer on my skin. You should be able to see your skin through the mask. Using a brush and thin layers will help the mask last much longer and lower cost per use. No clay in this mask so it's not sucking things out of your pores, it's putting hydration into your skin.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not want to like this stuff because I know its overpriced. But, I've used it several times already and it delivers each time. I leave a very thin layer on overnight and the next day my skin looks and feels great. My suggestion is to go to Sephora and ask for a sample, the initial sample I was given lasted 10 uses, because you really only need a thin layer on. It does smell like a teenage girl in the summer be warned.