November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lips - Wet 'n' Wild - Lady and the Vamp

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Sammy68

Wow! I must say that I'm extremely impressed with this WNW balm stain. Lady and the Vamp is a beautiful deep berry shade - absolutely perfect for fall. Some reviews have complained that color fades to fuschia, but on me it fades to a lovely berry-stained flush. The remnants of the stain lasts a long time, more so than with Revlon, Pixi, Tarte, CoverGirl...This is cheap too. It's not drying on my lips. No frost or sparkle. Just creamy, beautiful, non-drying color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product because it is a lovely Merlot shade with a smooth, glossy finish. It definitely stains the lips, too! This is the first shade that I have tried, and I intend to try more in the future.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On me, this is a pretty dark plum. So pretty! These are a tad bit glossier than the original Revlon balm stains, and have a decent wear time.

My only complaint is that this color in particular gets really fuschia looking as it fades. Such a bummer! That, and the color doesn't fade evenly sometimes either. This will leave a stain on your lips, for a while, after the glossiness wears away. Over all, it's a pretty good lip crayon, especially for the price you pay. I would try more of these, for sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was just "meh" for me. The color was gorgeous when I first applied it, a deep plummy color with a hint of burgundy. The finish was glossy and it felt comfortable on my lips. However, it wasn't very moisturizing- within a few hours my lips were dry, even though I had primed with lip balm before applying the stain. Plus, after a few hours of wear the color changed from plum to bright fuschia. It was still quite vivid, but it got much pinker. I liked the original color much better and wish it would have lasted. I will try the other colors and hope for better results, but I would not repurchase this shade again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw Emily Noel's review on this on YT and had to try it. It's a deepish berry but not as vivid on me as I expected. And I can't detect any mint as she described which I was looking forward to. But it moisturizes well and provides nice color. Unfortunately it didn't last very long. After the creaminess wore off I didn't have much stain left. I got this at Wags for $2.99, plus there was a $1 coupon on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across this product recently and I'm so glad I did! The color comes off as a deep strawberry-burgundy and it really stains without drying. I paid $3.99 but it's worth so much more. Well done Wet n Wild!