Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Colloidal oatmeal 1%, Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, panthenol, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract benzalkonium chloride, ceramide NP, sodium chloride

on 4/16/2015 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Recently I developed a weird allergic reaction to some facial products and found myself with a rash on my eyelids that seems to be getting better now. Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream from Aveeno is the ONLY thing that doesn't burn. The colloidal oatmeal is very soothing. Even hypoallergenic moisturizers from CeraVe, Neutrogena, and my beloved Paula's Choice lotions were uncomfortable on my inflamed skin. Within a few days of only using this cream (along with gentle cleansers from Paula's Choice - her cleansers were not sensitizing, luckily), and a little Aquaphor at night, my eyelids have begun to look normal again. I'm only using this Aveeno cream on my face, so a 5-oz. tube seems plenty big. I have now switched from an awful Lancôme eye makeup remover to Paula's Choice Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and that has helped, too. Bobbi Brown's makeup remover seems to be all right as well, but most of the others on the market are too harsh. I washed with Paula's Earth Sourced Gel Cleanser and had no irritation but I couldn't use the Earth Sourced Moisturizer from the same line. Illuminare eye colors were safe to use, and so was the eye shadow primer from Bare Minerals, but I have a drawer full of things that burned. For concealer I could use Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, but I had irritation from many others. I avoid fragrance in face products, and this Aveeno cream is fragrance-free. Colloidal oatmeal seems to work better for me than steroid creams.

Sort of pricey. I have very inflamed, dry cracked eczema around my eyes and some of my cheek. Everything I used before hand only made it worse, including prescription creams from my derm. Cleared up the irritation within 12 hours, i use this with the Aveeno baby moisturizing wash. Very gentle and left my whole face soft and my eczema is almost gone!

on 1/28/2014 9:46:00 PM

I love this stuff. I think after all the creams I've gotten from body shop and sephora I've been wasting a LOT of money. I can use this and get overnight results if my hands are dry, or if I want to feel a much softer face in the morning. It works wonders.

on 12/16/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin that itches terribly after a showers and baths as well as just winter, s far as I know I don't have eczema but really sensitive skin. This is a miracle product in my opinion, a total HG. Don't hesitate to try it if you are an adult with sensitive skin. It makes my itching basically go away and moisturizes in a non greasy way.