Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Colloidal oatmeal 1%, Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, panthenol, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract benzalkonium chloride, ceramide NP, sodium chloride

Sort of pricey. I have very inflamed, dry cracked eczema around my eyes and some of my cheek. Everything I used before hand only made it worse, including prescription creams from my derm. Cleared up the irritation within 12 hours, i use this with the Aveeno baby moisturizing wash. Very gentle and left my whole face soft and my eczema is almost gone!

on 1/28/2014 9:46:00 PM

I love this stuff. I think after all the creams I've gotten from body shop and sephora I've been wasting a LOT of money. I can use this and get overnight results if my hands are dry, or if I want to feel a much softer face in the morning. It works wonders.

on 12/16/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin that itches terribly after a showers and baths as well as just winter, s far as I know I don't have eczema but really sensitive skin. This is a miracle product in my opinion, a total HG. Don't hesitate to try it if you are an adult with sensitive skin. It makes my itching basically go away and moisturizes in a non greasy way.