December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by painthorses99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail product!! Ever since 3rd grade I have been struggling with acne and this cleared it up within a week. I actually found this product in the airport because the security wouldn't let me take my original face wash which wasn't really helping my acne so I bought this for just $12 and within a couple of days my face started clearing up and I have moderate acne. I also use this to remove makeup which it does wonderfully and I use it morning and night everyday. The scent is fresh and refreshing and when you put it on your face it tingles and refreshes. Best product ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by jsscavt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product, really helps with acne and blemishes. However, it might be too harsh if you have sensitive skin. As for the scent, you either love it or hate it. I hate it personally. I would repurchase it in the future, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by elephantgrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best face wash. I would repurchase again and again. It's great for acne, smells nice, and washes off easily. Because it is tea tree, a good moisturizer is crucial after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by mitphomai

The best TBS face wash ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't use many TBS products but this one I like very much. I love cream cleansers in general but it's hard to find one that cleanses acne prone skin, yet is easy to rinse off. This one cleanses all traces of gunk well and I use my Aveda shammy to remove it easily. There isn't any residue on my toner pad, so this cleans quite well. The tea tree is a nice scent and helps with blemishes. I like the price of it very much at $12 a tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ashmaaa

Simple gentle cleanser for acne-prone skin but because of its gentler formula ( as compared to most other foaming cleansers) i think it would suit normal to combi skin as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by arianasau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Before I bought this, the tea tree skin clearing toner and lotion, my skin was pretty bad. My forehead and chin were full of red, irritated breakouts. I also had a pimple under my nose that just didn't go away. My skin had been in this condition for 6 months, and I was reallly tired of my acne. But after 2 weeks with these products, my skin was almost completely clear! I also had a very oily t-zone, but no problem! My skin kept matte all day long. What I didn't like: my skin got red after using the products, my cheeks got dry, and the scent is...weird. The cleanser on it's own is really creamy and feels lovely on the skin, my skin always feels soo fresh after using this. It removes all of the face makeup, so you won't need another cleanser for that. But after about 3 months of using the tea tree products my skin changed, and got a lot more dry. The pimples on my forehead also started to come back, so I stopped using this. Now I'm using this cleanser as a mask, works great except the redness occuring..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by supersneet

This product advertises that it is suitable for blemishes skin. It appears to make my previous acne scars face, and leaves my skin feeling softer. Only downside is that my skin feels extremely tight and dry after using it. It also doesn't do anything for controlling shine. So yes it treats existing signs of acne, but isn't doing much for preventing new acne. The smell is very over powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by fdnhs

my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by gunnk91

This is the only face wash I can use that doesn't give me some kind of reaction... Either spots or dry skin or greasy feeling. I am now on my third tube! I used to use the clearasil daily cream wash for sensitive skin but for some reason it stopped working and recently I had some little tiny pimples all over my face and this was the only thing that has helped! It's NOT expensive for those who are moaning about price.... It's 5 pounds.... Hardly expensive. I use mine twice a day and lasts around two months. I have really oily nose, normal cheeks and very dry chin and this cleanser works just fine :)