April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by fdnhs

my holy grail!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by gunnk91

This is the only face wash I can use that doesn't give me some kind of reaction... Either spots or dry skin or greasy feeling. I am now on my third tube! I used to use the clearasil daily cream wash for sensitive skin but for some reason it stopped working and recently I had some little tiny pimples all over my face and this was the only thing that has helped! It's NOT expensive for those who are moaning about price.... It's 5 pounds.... Hardly expensive. I use mine twice a day and lasts around two months. I have really oily nose, normal cheeks and very dry chin and this cleanser works just fine :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mayarosec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin has always been sort of temper-mental. I'll use a product for a week or so and it will clear up the blemishes on my face but then after awhile my skin will start reacting badly and break out even worse than before.
This cleanser is one of the first things that hasn't caused that sort of reaction. I've been using it for about a month along with the Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion from the same line and my skin has cleared up SO much! I don't really get acne at all anymore, I'm just left with slight redness and a zit here or there on my t-zone which I can definitely deal with. I also notice that my skin is continually improving as I continue to use it.
Another thing that I love about this product is that it clears up acne without completely drying my skin out which is a problem that SO many other face washes seem to have. I also LOVE the smell and the cool, tingly feeling that it gives my skin!
This cleanser costs a bit more than I'm used to spending, especially in combination with the night lotion, but a little bit really goes a long way...plus the Body Shop seems to always be having sales so I'll just repurchase when they have another one.

***editing my rating down to three stars because this eventually stopped working well for me, I now have a different routine that I like a lot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

I love this! I have used up a tube of it really fast because I was using it consistently every day. I usually switch up my products all the time, but this has been one I keep reaching for. I was looking for a cream cleanser since my skin seems to get really dried out and irritated from some gel cleansers. This was surprisingly very nice and I am about to repurchase a couple more and stock up. I have used the foaming, scrub and regular tea tree cleansers from the body shop before and finished them up but I didn't love or repurchase any of them. I really like how this has been making my skin look and feel. It feels very cooling and refreshing. I have skin that clogs really easily and overall has uneven texture so I usually feel the need to exfoliate quite often. Most cream cleansers I have used I found that I need to alternate with a scrub or else my face doesn't really feel like it is getting clean. This seems to do it all-cleans well, evens skin tone, and doesn't dry me out at all. There is no residue after and it is pleasant to use. I sometimes let this sit on my face for a couple minutes to let it work even better. I have noticed clearer and more even and smooth complexion overall since using this. It sort of balances and calms my skin down. The body shop skincare can be a bit expensive compared to drugstore items for the small amount you get, but I have paid triple the price for something that doesn't work for me, so the price is very reasonable to me. The body shop has deals almost every week so you can always get it cheaper anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using The Body Shop tea tree facial wash for years now, its the only thing that keeps my acne at bay without causing my rosacea to go crazy. When this was launched I thought I'd give it a try, although I had no issue with the face wash, and found this is actually better! For me, I noticed a difference straight away. It has a cooling sensation which feels great in the morning. The creamy texture feels lovely and unlike the face wash is hydrating. My rosacea has improved slightly since using this which is impressive! I've already repurchased.