The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Wash

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Stearyl Alcohol (Emollient), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Myristyl Alcohol (Emulsifier/Emollient), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

on 3/5/2015 1:04:00 PM

I like to use this cleanser when I have a bit of a breakout and it works well to clear things up. It would probably be a bit harsh for my dry and sensitive skin to use everyday but great as an occasion cleansing boost. I imagine if you have oily or acne prone skin this would be a brilliant everyday cleanser.

on 2/25/2015 2:00:00 PM

I really love this product! My skin can be oily sometimes, and what I like about this product is that it gets rid of the oil without drying my skin. Also, it has a very refreshing feeling and smell!! I have repurchased twice :)

on 2/10/2015 9:19:00 AM

I use this as a morning cleanser when I feel my skin is a bit congested. I alternate this with another cleanser and it works wonders like this. Not drying but cleanses well, doesn't cause redness and is calming. I wouldn't use this all the time because I prefer another moisturising and calming cleanser but this is the only thing that works whenever my skin is congested and has acne

on 1/20/2015 2:54:00 PM

Purchased this multiple times now, absolutely love it. Use it in the morning and my skins feels so clean and any irritated breakouts are calmed immediately. Not overly drying, nice and cool feeling with the pleasant tea tree smell. Will purchase time and time again.

on 12/24/2014 11:35:00 AM

I absolutely LOVEEE this face wash, its my holy grailll , I have combination skin and while my t-zone is oily as f , my cheeks are dry and sometimes my nose gets a little flaky even when its drenched in oil , but so far this product didn't dry my skin out. It feels great on my skin, it feels really minty and I like the smell of tea tree oil , it comes in a tube and i find that really convenient. You also dont need a lot to cover your entire face. Ive hear others say that it keep your skin really matte, but i still get pretty shiny around the t-zone.

on 11/15/2014 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail product!! Ever since 3rd grade I have been struggling with acne and this cleared it up within a week. I actually found this product in the airport because the security wouldn't let me take my original face wash which wasn't really helping my acne so I bought this for just $12 and within a couple of days my face started clearing up and I have moderate acne. I also use this to remove makeup which it does wonderfully and I use it morning and night everyday. The scent is fresh and refreshing and when you put it on your face it tingles and refreshes. Best product ever!!

on 9/13/2014 11:56:00 PM

Great product, really helps with acne and blemishes. However, it might be too harsh if you have sensitive skin. As for the scent, you either love it or hate it. I hate it personally. I would repurchase it in the future, though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best face wash. I would repurchase again and again. It's great for acne, smells nice, and washes off easily. Because it is tea tree, a good moisturizer is crucial after using this.

on 7/27/2014 1:58:00 PM

The best TBS face wash ever!!!

on 7/22/2014 2:05:00 AM

I don't use many TBS products but this one I like very much. I love cream cleansers in general but it's hard to find one that cleanses acne prone skin, yet is easy to rinse off. This one cleanses all traces of gunk well and I use my Aveda shammy to remove it easily. There isn't any residue on my toner pad, so this cleans quite well. The tea tree is a nice scent and helps with blemishes. I like the price of it very much at $12 a tube!