November 28, 2014 | 1288 users online

Treatments (Face) - Indeed Labratories - Retinol Reface

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

This was my first dabble with retinol and I was highly pleased with the results. Fine lines seemed even finer and my skin glowed and appeared clearer. Results were quick - a week or two used at night only.
There is an excellent tube with pump system that lets you stack the product vertically and has good control.
The product is creamy and absorbs very very quickly without leaving a shine. It is not fragranced. I had fears of irritation on my cheeks- but it never happened and there was not stinging!

The disadvantages are that the percentage of retinol is not listed- apparently there are different concentrations of retinol. So its hard to say whether it is good value for money if the amount is miniscule!

This was a user friendly- non scary- non irritating introduction to retinol for me. I think it is more effective that snoxin- the day serum and I would consider using retinol day and night in the near future!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I so wanted to love this. And I did-for a short while. It did make my skin look smoother and brighter at a very very nice price.
However I soon found out it is not compatible with rosacea. I came up in awful red bumps which left when I ceased using it.
I started using it twice a day and then went down to only at night, thinking this might solve the problem. It didn't-it just got worse.
I have not given this a dreadful rating as I am now using the rest of the tube on the backs of my hands and they have responded well. More even skintone and better acceptance and retention of moisture.
I use it in combination with Indeed Hydraluron which is a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Amariah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic product. I have brown hyperpigmentation under the eyebrow area. I look ten years older. This product after three weeks has removed this problem. This area has faded greatly, by 90%.

I used only a pea size amount. My skin is smoother, plumper and my lines have reduced and are less pronounced. This product is good value for money. It cost me $35.00 for about a two months supply. I used it every two days, and my skin glows. I have a little irritation at the start of my skin, then it dies down quickly. I see no red rashes or anything. My skin may be sensitive, but the skin needs to be dry, before placing the cream on. I love this product because my skin feels and looks healthy. In fact, I do not use too much foundation now, because it not necessary. Considering I am 47 years old, this product really works for me. I would recommend one to try it. Firstly, there are other products which are more expensive than this. I like the packaging, it is easy to use and practical. You need to use sunscreen everyday. Additionally, it you are using retinol products, you should not have any facials.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm new to retinol products and I wanted to start off with something that wouldn't be so harsh on my skin, I came across this when looking creams up online and thought it sounded like what I was looking for a none irritating product. Turns out its probably none irritating because it does nothing :| I've nearly used a whole tube now and there is no change in my skin at all and it's not the cheapest of products either, I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jen000

I bought this product when it was on offer in Boots for £20. I have quite a few skin problems including fine lines, hyperpigmentation, scarring, red marks and blackheads. I decided to use this product on one half of my face. I was hoping it would help with any aspect of my skin problems. I would have been grateful for an improvement on anything! But I've been using it for weeks now and there is no difference whatsoever. You can't tell which side of my face I've been using it on sadly. Complete waste of money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

I'm writing this review a bit soon because there aren't any reviews of it yet. I've only been using it for about 2 months, so it's too soon to see dramatic results, but I like what I see so far.

I wanted to buy a retinol product to use under my eyes to help thicken the skin to hide my under eye circles. I read a lot of reviews of retinol products, but finally settled on this one because I like the company, I could buy it locally (in Canada), it was on sale for $20, and I knew I could return it to Shoppers if I didn't end up liking it. Overall, my skin is very dry with mild rosacea, so I was cautious and started out by applying this to my entire face including the under eye area only every 2 or 3 nights for the first month. I had no bad reaction, only smoother skin, so I have bumped it up to almost every night (what can I say? I'm lazy and don't wash my face every night if I haven't been wearing makeup that day.)

I have experienced no irritation at all - no redness, no dryness, no stinging, no visible flaking, no breakouts. My skin feels softer, smoother, more resilient, and looks more healthy and glowing just a little bit. I have noticeably fewer whiteheads and blackheads (neither of which are a serious problem for me, but it's still nice to have less of them). The skin under my eyes seems a little thicker, less fragile, and the dark circles have improved slightly. If you're on the fence about trying this product, I highly recommend giving it a try!