April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Treatments - Indeed Labratories - Retinol Reface

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm new to retinol products and I wanted to start off with something that wouldn't be so harsh on my skin, I came across this when looking creams up online and thought it sounded like what I was looking for a none irritating product. Turns out its probably none irritating because it does nothing :| I've nearly used a whole tube now and there is no change in my skin at all and it's not the cheapest of products either, I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by jen000

I bought this product when it was on offer in Boots for £20. I have quite a few skin problems including fine lines, hyperpigmentation, scarring, red marks and blackheads. I decided to use this product on one half of my face. I was hoping it would help with any aspect of my skin problems. I would have been grateful for an improvement on anything! But I've been using it for weeks now and there is no difference whatsoever. You can't tell which side of my face I've been using it on sadly. Complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

I'm writing this review a bit soon because there aren't any reviews of it yet. I've only been using it for about 2 months, so it's too soon to see dramatic results, but I like what I see so far.

I wanted to buy a retinol product to use under my eyes to help thicken the skin to hide my under eye circles. I read a lot of reviews of retinol products, but finally settled on this one because I like the company, I could buy it locally (in Canada), it was on sale for $20, and I knew I could return it to Shoppers if I didn't end up liking it. Overall, my skin is very dry with mild rosacea, so I was cautious and started out by applying this to my entire face including the under eye area only every 2 or 3 nights for the first month. I had no bad reaction, only smoother skin, so I have bumped it up to almost every night (what can I say? I'm lazy and don't wash my face every night if I haven't been wearing makeup that day.)

I have experienced no irritation at all - no redness, no dryness, no stinging, no visible flaking, no breakouts. My skin feels softer, smoother, more resilient, and looks more healthy and glowing just a little bit. I have noticeably fewer whiteheads and blackheads (neither of which are a serious problem for me, but it's still nice to have less of them). The skin under my eyes seems a little thicker, less fragile, and the dark circles have improved slightly. If you're on the fence about trying this product, I highly recommend giving it a try!