February 28, 2015 | 1874 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2015 9:39:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works well when mix with neutrogena healthy skin, but I cannot wear this alone since I somehow get a white cast from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 4:05:00 PM More reviews by PriscillaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin perfectly without any pink undertones which I find with a lot of other drug store brands. The only thing that I find doesn't stand up to its claims, is that it works as a concealer as well. If you have problem areas I would still defiantly recommend using a concealer. Other than that, this will be my new holy grail foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2015 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Cinderella79

Yesssss! That's what I'm talking about. This stuff is the bomb! Seriously, this is what a foundation should do to your face.
Covers redness and other flaws, wether light to medium or buildable to medium/full coverage, without looking cakey EVER. Has a super velvet-natural skin like finish that is matte, but not dead flat and ACTUALLY looks like skin. Unlike so many high-end foundations that promise a undetactable skin-like finish but are either too light/nude that you can't see anything at all or pool up in your pores or lines and look unnatural or make you so oily (Chanel, Dior, EL to name a few). And usually mattifying foundations dry out my combination skin in the long run, and luminous foundation make me an oilslick. This is a a perfect inbetween. I have never come across a foundation that keeps me matt, oil free for a whole freakin day! It does NOT transfer at all, and I'm a girl that touches my face a lot , can't help it LOL. It feels like velvet and looks the same at the end of a long day as when first applied. Amazing really and very unexpected for a drugstore product.
Oh, and i tried it with and without mattifying primer on my T-zone, and although it even stays matt a little longer with, honestly it's not really neccessary to add an extra primer. My personal experience with primers is that they sometimes not agree with foundation, making my foundation look flaky or uneven (i know, it's weird). But since this has build in primer, I must say it's the best sollution and looks better than using separate primer and foundation!

This is the same as the Max Factor face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1, depending on your country, cuz CC and MF are 1 and the same company FYI. I placed the same review over there too. EVERY combination/oily girl should know how good this stuff is for such a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Juliaandhercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite foundation that I have found. I use it every day, and have been purchasing it over and over again for about two years. My skin is dry and sensitive, and it is hard for me to find face products that work well, match my skin tone, and do not make me break out. This foundation gives me good, long lasting coverage and is gentle on my skin.
A bottle of this costs about $12 at an average Canadian drugstore or department store. It is well packaged with a pump that you can twist from side to side to open and close it, and it usually lasts me a few months. I use the shade Ivory.
I will admit that even though it claims to be a primer, foundation, and concealer in one, I do still use an additional concealer and usually a primer. It still lasts a long time without the primer, but I do like to cover up any blemishes or redness with concealer over top of the foundation, and then set it with a pressed powder. For people with fewer blemishes, this would probably not be necessary.
I would say it has more of a matte finish, and does not get cakey, even on my dry skin. You do not need to use a lot of product to get good results. It is definitely a good value for the price, and I would recommend this to others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2015 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Celinarose

I just started using this product this month and I love it I have a lot of redness going on and this blends well with my skin I have dry to oily skin and it last me the whole day ! I love it !!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2015 3:13:00 AM More reviews by hayleyfaith22

I was really disappointed when I first fried this product out, especially from all the great things I heard about it. I have tried so hard to love it & just can't seem to bring myself to it.
I feel the foundation is more for someone with oily screen, not with someone for dry or combination..
The foundation didn't even do what it claims to do either..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2015 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Princessofperfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a bit disappointing, the formula was not entirely blend-able and the coverage was okay. However, it felt like an oil slick on my skin and yet drying at the same time.

My ideal formula is smooth, easy to apply and makes the skin appear and feel fresh and flawless. This did not match it, and I am sorry to say, I regret wasting my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2015 12:07:00 AM More reviews by blairepirie

I bought this a couple weeks ago when the store was out of what I wanted. I got it for about $8.50 at Target, and I use it with my elf studio stippling brush. It gives great coverage, atleast compared to what I'm used to, and lasts a decent amount of time. I always set it with some loose powder, though. I hadn't read reviews on this, but, yes, the absolute worst part of this foundation is the oxidation. It is HORRIBLE. I'm fair skin, and got the color classic ivory. The color is fine when I follow my usual routine. But when I don't, my goodness, it's bad! I put my face lotion on the other day before, which I don't normally do, and my face was bright orange when I got home (I had been to church and lunch). But bottom line, I do really like this foundation! I would definitely recommend, if you can find your shade!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 10:22:00 AM More reviews by yunisu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the foundation in shade 842 medium beige, I'm roughly an NC30. Just an FYI that Covergirl is not sold in my country, I had to purchase it online from several sources!

This might be my HG foundation atm. I have typically really oily skin especially at my T zone area. While i love my bareMinerals serum foundation (which is dewy and would recommend for dryer skin types), this covers up my flaws (acne scars and slight breakouts) quite well with just one or two pumps!!

Definitely a buildable type of foundation, just remember to give it some time for the foundation to set. So far it has not clogged up my pores nor do i have any sort of bad breakouts unlike my past foundations.

Packaging is a distinction since it comes with a pump that can lock!! At half a fraction of the price i pay for than my BM foundation, i would definitely repurchase it again!!!

fyi - if you're really worried about this foundation still having to seep through the oils (if u have oily skin) i would recommend setting your t zone with a light setting powder (Shiseido's mattifying foundation compact is the BEST so far that I have tried w/o looking cakey!!!!) This foundation will definitely last ALL day (up to 12 hrs - tried and tested over here!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in shade like 810 which is a pretty good match. I'm super pale at this time of winter and I have yellow undertones, which I feel is always a struggle because paler foundations always end up looking so pink on me. This coverage is goooood, I like it better than Colorstay. Although the formula is a bit on the dry side and can be hard to blend I just make sure I moisturize suuuuper well before putting this on. I've got acne scars and usually always a zit or two, so hot at 21 I know, but this stuff finally covers up my scarring and I barely need any concealer for the extra coverage. Lasts throughout my work day without needing major touch ups. Would buy again, and probably would like it even more during summer when my face isn't so dry.