Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/26/2015 10:14:00 PM

This foundation is pretty good. I bought it in the lightest shade (Ivory 805). My biggest issue was that when it dried, it dried about a shade darker than it was when you first put it on. I have fairly pale skin (I can sometimes have difficulty finding shades that are light enough), and it already wasn't my exact shade (it was slightly too orange), so it was extremely noticeable when it went darker. Too bad, I was impressed with everything else about this foundation. I have oily/combination skin with acne and acne scars, and this foundation does a good job of controlling oil and covering imperfections. It could get cakey sometimes, but it was so little it wasn't really that noticeable. It went on nicely, and the pump bottle was is super convenient. I wish that it came in some lighter shades, and that it stayed that shade after drying.

on 4/23/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Breaks me out like crazy. Just used it for once.

on 4/22/2015 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

VERY IMPRESSED so far. Im not sure how much my opinion will worth being a first time user. But, with my Dry/Sensitive skin, this product is a dream. Even 6 hours after application, there has been no fade or flaking. Ive not needed to do any touch ups, which is incredible for me because I am the type who touches their face all day. Its un-scented, non-irritating, and so far very durable. On top of all that it's smooth on the skin, doesn't look powdery. It literally blends into the skin, and blurs imperfections. So it feels and looks like naked skin. At first the swatch seemed very thin, and loose. but it was a pleasant surprise how much coverage it actually provides! It has a forever home in my daily makeup routine for sure

on 4/20/2015 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with this foundation. My new holy grail!!! Great for oily, acne prone skin and has a medium-full coverage, buildable. When blended with a makeup sponge, it has a gorgeous flawless matte finish. The shade range is quite impressive aswell. The only con would be the foundation becoming patchy when it comes into contact with water or continuous touching of the face. It can come off which is annoying. Overall though 10/10!

on 4/16/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Do not like this foundation. Comes off so easily! Especially when the foundation comes in contact with water. Eg. When I brush my teeth the foundation will come off around my mouth, not a pretty look. Coverage is okay. Will not be repurchasing this foundation.

on 4/13/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

OH MY GOODNESS, YES!!!!!!! Finally a foundation that SUITS ME PERFECTLY! I absolutely adore this stuff. I can honestly say that I have never come across a better foundation than this! I have acne and I don't even need to wear a concealer with this, the coverage is amazing! I use a pump and a half, then stipple it onto my face. It is such a beautiful finish, very matte, and perfect for my combination skin. This stuff really is fabulous. I don't think I'll ever need to go searching for another foundation again!

on 4/13/2015 7:08:00 PM

I wanted to like this, I really did. I'll start with what I did like: the packaging is great, very hygienic. It's easy to control how much product that you're pumping out of the bottle. It blends well.
I found that my darkest acne scars were still visible, even when I applied quite a bit of product. Besides this, when you look close up, it is very obvious that you're wearing foundation, although it seems to look a little more natural after some time, although that doesn't do much because it seems to come off rather quickly. If I'm not doing anything the coverage will last, but I do like to go out and I find that it does not last as long as I need it to.

***If you have acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do not recommend this. I gave this quite a few tries but I noticed that after wearing it all day, there are new pimples on my skin after I remove my makeup. Most are small and fade rather quickly, but I've gotten some HUGE, nasty pimples after wearing this, one of which I'm trying to take care of now so that I don't have another scar.

Overall, if it didn't cause acne, I would use this, but sadly it does.

on 4/11/2015 10:03:00 PM

This is a pretty good foundation. I needed some medium cover, matte foundation for an event so I did not plan on wearing this every day, but after trying it out, it is a nice, long-lasting foundation. Having combination-oily skin, it was a bit hard to find something that was not too creamy or drying, so this turned out to be a pretty good middle ground. However, it is hard to find a matching shade. Don't expect the color of the bottle to be what it will look like on your skin, because it will oxidize like nothing else, and to either a pink or orange tone, too. I bought this twice, the first time I bought what I thought was my exact shade, the second, I got several shades lighter. Both times the colors oxidized to disappointing shades and bizarre undertones, so I am not keeping them. I only got colors that seemed neutral or beige, so they were pretty off when they oxidized. If you're lucky enough to find the right shade, this is great, but personally, this is too much of a hassle for me to deal with.

on 4/6/2015 5:44:00 AM

Pros:
- packaging is sturdy and the pump is really handy
- colour matches my skin (classic ivory for NC20 skin)
- coverage is medium-full
- doesn't cake up
- didn't transfer to my clothes so far

Cons:
- broke me out
- not as matte as I thought it would be (probably 3 hours I get greasy)

Would totally love this foundation if it didn't break me out.
*I use primer underneath btw*

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first purchased this foundation at my local drugstore two years ago for $12.97 CAD, and the price is still the same. I'm only on my second bottle as this lasts so long! I believe I range somewhere between the lightest to third lightest shade (I'm not 100% sure, sorry about that). This has a nice texture, and I like the coverage and staying power. I do recommend using a primer and setting powder for even better results. Overall, I really like this product, but my only complaint is that the pump does not reach the bottom, so you still have product, but it is difficult to access.