Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/3/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I literally hate this foundation with such a passion I love the packaging though lol. But overall this foundation sucks it clings onto peach fuzz like no tomorrow no matter what brush sponge or fingers I use. It just sucks horribly. I legit used every primer I had with this crap and nothing I have never hated a foundation more than this one. It is streaky and make my pores seep through it just makes my face look like a Halloween mask the ugly ones. And the undertone is pink! I hate this never purchasing this crap again and I highly don't recommend it. It's just terrible I wouldn't wish this coverup on my worst enemy like that's how bad this stuff is.

on 8/2/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

When Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation hit the market, the hype behind it was unbelievable. I heard many raves about it. However my experience with it was nothing to praise.

Covergirl's lightest shade is bright pink. There are no porcelain, pale yellow options. I could look past that if this foundation excelled in other areas, but it didn't. I think my biggest complaint about it is that, on top of pooling into my pores, this broke me out. The oil adsorbing qualities that I see so many rave about were nowhere to be found. Oil broke through within 3 hours of wearing it.

This did a decent enough job covering my acne and scars at the time. I didn't like that Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation reminded me so much of Revlon's Colorstay liquid. It had enough coverage to hide my imperfections, yet the formula was not highly pigmented. This means I had to use more to get a similar effect that my go-to foundation gives, resulting in a cakey look.

I will not repurchase.

on 8/1/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

In theory, I should hate this foundation, but I just repurchased this for probably the 20th time. I have SEVERELY dry skin (to the point where my skin always feels tight and like it might crack if I open my mouth too far). This foundation dries to almost a matte-powder finish, which sounds really scary for someone with dry skin, but I swear, something about this is absolutely perfect for me. I think it has something to do with the "primer" that is in it. I am so terribly self-conscious of my skin, yet every single day at work, customers compliment my skin. Its amazing. A lot of people complain that they still need to use a primer and concealer, but honestly, this has such amazing (buildable) coverage, I really don't feel the need to use a concealer unless it is to highlight. It covers redness and blemishes beautifully. I will say that, if I'm not careful, it will occasionally cling to my dry patches, but like I said before, I am EXTREMELY dry, so I'm sure most people won't have an issue. I don't need to set this foundation, but I do put a little finishing powder on my eyelids to prevent creasing. It really is a 3-in-1 product, in my opinion. I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I've tried so many different foundations that claim to be for dry skin and all of them have left me feeling greasy and disgusting. Most of the reviews I have read have been pretty positive for those with oily skin, and I feel like people with dry skin try to stay away from this, but I am here to tell all of you with dry skin that THIS WORKS! Give it a try!

on 7/30/2015 2:57:00 PM

This product was just ok. It did last a good bit of the day. I have combination and acne prone skin so it didn't last long on my t-zone and made me break out. Got cakey in some areas as well. I feel like if you don't have sensitive skin it will work well for you

on 7/30/2015 3:12:00 AM

Was a good product if you are just going out someones for a couple of hours. Does need a powder to set it and does move if you have oily skin. If you rub your face you will see a bit of clumping especially in the oily areas of your face. If you have a dry face and apply this to dry areas it will show the dry skin. Defiantly would need touch ups throughout the day.

on 7/25/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MAJOR PROPS to Cover Girl for making this foundation!! I was sitting at lunch with three of my girlfriends, and they all asked what foundation I was wearing saying my skin looked so good...They were beyond shocked when I told them it was this foundation. One of my friends went, "Are you freaking serious?! You're kidding right?!?" Then she started saying how my skin had really cleared up...buuutt the catch is, it really hasn't.

My skin is very, very far from perfect. I have very oily areas, very dry areas, very red areas, dehydrated, and sensitive skin. I told her how my skin really wasn't much better underneath, and she goes, "There's no way. I don't believe you! It looks flawless!" And she's the honest type - not the type of friend that lies to you and would say that just to make you feel good haha That's how I know it's not just me being infatuated with this stuff. *starry eyes* I love you CG Outlast for being the closest thing to everything I've ever wanted in a foundation. *

I was also absolutely stunned when I first used this with my damp beautyblender and got an amazinggg application without looking like a cake. I apply one layer, go over the areas that need a little more coverage with another layer, and barely have to use my concealer on my problem spots anymore. It holds on, controls oil, I blot and powder once in the middle of the day, and come home to a face that looks like the closest thing I've ever seen to what I applied in the morning after a full day's wear (12+hrs). Because of this foundation I'm returning two high end foundations I just bought and saving myself $100. Fooled me and my makeup loving/junkie friends. If you want to pick up a full-coverage "high end foundation" at the drugstore, get this baby.

Clearly, I love this stuff, or I wouldn't have written a novel trying to convince you why it's so amazing! Seriously stunned this is a Cover Girl product and not some foundation for $60.

on 7/20/2015 9:46:00 PM

I never wear Covergirl, but good sources spoke highly of this foundation. I got this in buff beige. The consistency is medium, not thick, not really watery. It's not really creamy. The coverage isn't really that good, light to tiny bit medium coverage. Some of my redness shone through. If I add a second layer I get good coverage. I do need to use quite a bit to cover my face. So a little doesn't go a long way. Defiantly a lie about the coverage of a concealer. It's a little streaky with only one layer. What's really bothering me is it's very dry, and I have problems with even matte foundations looking oily. However, this was the only one that made my face not oily. So although it's light weight, it does feel like a little tightening. On the upside it's definitely a matte finish. I really did really like the finish and the way it looked, with two layers. What I really did like about it is the color. It's a VERY nice color and so far hasn't oxidized much at all, which is a major problem for me with all foundations. The colors are much lighter than average. More pink undertones than yellow. I'm an ivory in maybelline, and others, but beige in this was even a little light. The staying time is great, it doesn't rub off or transfer. Oh and there's very fine shimmer in it that I can see in the light, but only on my nose, I can't see it anywhere else. The price is outrageous for covergirl, almost twelve bucks.

Edit: I really liked this, but after three days of wearing it I got horrible huge dry patches all over my face, along with breakouts, and I usually don't get pimples. So unfortunately I can no longer wear it.

on 7/20/2015 2:22:00 AM

Never had luck with CG foundations. They were terrible for me when I was a youngster getting into makeup, and they are still terrible for me.

I never would have bought this had it not been for the raves a couple years ago when it first came out (yes I bought this 2 years ago and tossed it in the garbage within the first week of owning it). Several youtubers that I trust raved about this, older gals like myself who do not fall for gimmicks or trends. I really need to quit following trends and stick with my gut instincts. It would save me a lot of money and aggravation!! LOL..

So...Why only one lippie?
First, it oxidized on me almost immediately, leaving my face looking bright orange! But Covergirl foundation tends to do that for me, yet I had high hopes bc of the reviews. Second, it also pretty much immediately broke down and I could 'see' foundation sitting on my face......all within less than an hour. Luckily, my skin did not break out from this, as CG foundations tend to do for me. So there is that positive....? It also made my face itch. Could not wait to get home and remove it. Thankfully I only wore this on a shopping trip, if I had worn this on a work day, I would be in trouble, and very miserable!!

I do not remember this having the typical Noxzema scent that CG foundations tend to have..? Which, I should remember, bc that scent bothers me in a foundation. It may very well have that scent, I just do not remember? But I am thinking I did not detect a scent, so there is that other positive. My nose is sensitive, esp to that smell, so I think I would remember. ;)

on 7/16/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Overall, this product is nice for light-medium coverage. If you have oily skin then I would not recommend this to you as it does have a shine to it. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I love using it as a concealer as well

on 7/14/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

After reading several reviews I decided to test this product out for myself. I purchased it in the shade "warm beige". Unfortunately, it was much too light for me:( I wouldn't purchase this again even if I got a correct shade. It was hard for me to blend it into my dry/sensitive skin and I felt as if it just lay on my face while excentuating my dry spots.