September 15, 2014 | 905 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

Pros: a pump for a drugstore foundation!, covers acne scars and redness for an 8 hour work shift, doesn't irritate, doesn't cake up throughout the day on my slightly oily skin

Cons: takes like 5 minutes to set which seems like forever when I'm rushing to get out the door

I love classic ivory in covergirl foundations and I'm nw15. I have bought this twice now and its one of two foundations I use alongside urban decay naked. I use the covergirl when my skin is 'rough' with more redness or imperfections to cover and the ud when my skin is better and just needs light coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No real range of colors. Very "pink" when it dries. Not very blendable. SMELLS HORRIBLE....like a strong sun screen. Too watery. Not in anyway is this product full coverage so if it's what you're looking for, keep browsing. It's also broke me out, not badly, but my other foundation never did. I just really really didn't like this product, I tried it for a little less than a week and really wanted to like it. I did rate it highly for the packaging because the pump is great. However, the packaging is nothing if the product is garbage. I'm a Revlon Colorstay kind of gal. I've already switched back. Love cover girl powders, just not their liquid makeups. Sorry cover girl. This product sucks, I'm confused about the positive reviews, honestly....then again I see most of the reviews are from very young teenagers who probably don't know any better yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have really oily skin. With other foundations I'll be oily in like an hour. This lasts like 3 hours before I have to blot.
I have a warm undertone and I love that 832 and 842 don't have that pink undertone.
I'd say its medium coverage. I use my beauty sponge to apply and you can build it up to be full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by riley7890

I have just recently gotten into foundation, an I've tried a few. However, this one has been the best one I've found so far for my skin. I have very fair skin that's prone to redness and dryness. I've had no issues! It covers the red, evens out skin tone really well. I'd say it's pretty sheer but that's just me. I do set it with powder as well. It's the best drugstore foundation I've found so far in my quest

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay, so some background about me and this product, I bought it once a couple years ago because it matched my winter skin tone. My skin was oily as all get out back then, and I overpowdered a lot, so I don't remember loving this stuff all that much.

Flash forward a couple years, I'm in my high school's marching band, so my normal day consists of eight hours of school and two and a half hours of band practice right after school. Which means I need my makeup to stay on all day. I went back to my old bottle of colorstay for a while, but it was completely too dark for me and it just didn't seem to stay matte like I wanted it to. I love me a matte face, no shine. I went to target with the intention of buying a lighter colorstay, but I picked this up instead. Great choice!

I just got home from a practice in the cold fog and mist today, and my foundation was still right where I put it about twelve hours ago! Flawless, no redness or anything. I'm super impressed! I think I may have gotten a shade too dark though, or maybe this oxidizes a little, I'm not sure. I'm almost to an empty bottle though, so I think next time I'll pick up a shade lighter. Also, I have humongous pores on my nose, and almost every foundation I've tried has clogged them up and made them super noticeable. I don't see that with this one.

Anyways, I was only using it for band practice days, but I think I may move to using it every day! I really love this stuff. Much reccommended for people who need all day makeup. My skin is combo/oily with dry patches near my nose, for comparison :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just ok. i still prefer my revlon to this. It DID NOT last long on my oily skin. I did like how it applied and looked on the skin but it is hard for me to find a good shade match.
Lasting power was poor on my oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by shindiggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never been blown away by this foundation, but I have repurchased it several times because it seems as though I am bombarded by people telling me how great it is on a regular basis. I have extremely oily skin and no primer, foundation, powder, setting spray, mattifier, etc. has ever kept my oil in control. With that said, I have realistic expectations when it comes to foundations interacting with my oily skin. I have found foundations that, despite the oiliness coming through, still maintained their even coverage. I can tell that this foundation is trying to keep my oil at bay, but it fails and it does so by breaking up in patches around my nose as well as other places, which is not okay. I've also noticed that this foundation has a tendency to look obviously like foundation on the skin, which is a look I personally do not like. During the winter, however, I am not afraid of using this foundation; but even then, it's not my top pick and I will no longer be repurchasing it.

Pros:
-Medium-to-full coverage
-Doesn't oxidize very much
-Sanitary packaging -- has a pump

Cons:
-Breaks apart in patches
-Cakey/Obvious foundation look

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not sure I would repurchase this again.

I am NC35-NC37 and got the closest match which is Golden Tan.
It's a thick foundation with full coverage and it lasted all day and took a good while to clean off! Only problem is that is started to turn orange on me-at first it seems like it has some pink/red undertones to it, but istarted to turn orange on me after lunch time! :o

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleInHerEye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a steal at $9.47 from Walmart. There are more affordable foundations found in the drugstore, but this is the highest quality I have found this far. I have very dry skin and after doing some research, this foundation seemed to be a good fit for me. I noticed a lot of reviews mentioning that this foundation is perfect for oily skin, and that may be so, because the way this foundation is best applied to my dry skin is with lots and lots of moisturizer. I usually lightly moisturize and prime before applying my foundation, and get satisfactory results. This was often the best I could do. Often times moisturizer makes foundation slick and unable to have much staying power, and very transferable; it seems to me that this foundation is extremely adaptable! It accommodates the needs of the most oily and most dry skin types (as long as an individual with dry skin can moisturize enough to mimic oily skin)! After using every possible application technique, I found the best results were achieved with just my fingers. A little goes a very long way. You can easily build coverage, but if you're following up with a concealer, you don't need much. It does indeed last a very long time, barely transfers, and washes off extremely well. I would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhutson

This product works great with my combination skin! I apply it with a beauty sponge and it gives me a nice natural look (I hate the look of makeup) Even though I keep it sheer this could be used for full coverage! It stays matte (I set with a powder) and glides over my dry skin areas. This is perfect!