Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/23/2015 9:23:00 PM

it is 3 in 1 it's a good price for what it does

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Okay. So I did a review on this foundation a while back confessing my love for it, except now my opinion has changed. I still love the formula of it just as much as I did before, HOWEVER. I cannot find a shade that matches me to save my life. I am fair skinned with warmer undertones and the lightest shade, (805) was way too pink, and the second lightest shade, (810) is way too dark and orangey. If they had a nice nc15-ish shade than this could possibly be my holy grail foundation. It's flawless with full coverage and lasts all day which is exactly what I want. And it's completely affordable. Please Covergirl, make more shades!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is currently my HG drugstore foundation for many reasons. First and foremost, I am VERY pale. The lightest shade of most liquid foundations is still too dark for me, but classic ivory suits my skin perfectly. Secondly, this provides excellent coverage after the first application. I don't know how buildable it is simply because I didn't need more than one layer of it to cover my redness and acne scars. I have combination skin, oily in the creases of my nose and in my T-zone but dry flaky skin on my chin and cheek area. I made sure to heavily moisturize before using, and while I didn't get oily throughout the day it did get slightly flaky in my dry areas towards the end of the day. That is literally my only complaint. It goes on very smooth and creamy and is very blendable. It has amazing staying power. I ran errands all day, got sweaty, blotted my face, and by the time I got home ~6 hours later, it looked exactly as good as it did when I first put it on. I'm so happy that I picked this up :)

I'm not hating this. I'm not in love with it either BUT I think it's just cuz my skin is kind of a mess right now. It's combination and still getting over being really dry this winter. I was on a diuretic and got dehydrated and it took a toll on my skin. and I have some acne. I usually have oily skin. so right now it's got oiliness combined with dry flaky patches.

Back to the makeup!

- I am very fair skinned and I feel like the ivory is light enough.
-Decent coverage (buildable) and I use a little concealer if needed
-don't recommend for very dry or flaky skin.

on 3/21/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is a Godsend! Last from morning to night when I finally have to take it off. No need to set this foundation I've noticed, and it really leaves you with a flawless full coverage finish(it's build able!) I AM IN LOVE, guys. This is my holy grail and I'm wondering why I never bothered to use it before. Not to mention, it looks natural, doesn't cake, my skin doesn't get oily at all during the day so the makeup just stays on all day. It's definitely long wearing as it claims. Great coverage, even at the end of the day( after a whole day of working, running around, grocery shopping and touching my face) my red acne marks were still covered and my skin looked even! It does not oxidize, it stays true to its colour on me, and it has not caused breakouts. Not to mention, the color selection was spot on for me.It's a great quality foundation for a great price. Can't really ask for much else😀

on 3/20/2015 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a NC25 and I use this in the shade 842 Medium Beige. I love this as a daily foundation. It has really good coverage and it does last a good 8-10 hours on my oily skin. Of course! I set it with a powder and yes throughout the day still have to blot my nose area but for the price and quality I am all in!

on 3/19/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Lightest shade made me orange😒

on 3/18/2015 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Finally I found my holy grail foundation. It gives me full coverage and it lasts all day on my very oily skin. It will go on more smooth if you use with a primer. I have tried many highend and drug store foundations but this one is my favourite. I definitely purchase it again if I run out mine. The down side of this foundation is most of the shades are under pink tone. It is very hard to find the right shade for my Asian skin tone. I have to mix two shades together which is natural beige and golden tan.

on 3/11/2015 3:54:00 PM

Pros : Light weight, blends easily and medium to full coverage. Cons : It oxidates , doesnt stay matte for moee than 5 hours , can easily cake up. I dont recommend using this foundation on oily skin . It'll just look messy and if you have acne using it on pimple would make them more noticeable ; if you want good coverage that stays matte all day and its full coverage I recommend 24hr Colorstay by Revlon (oily combo skin) same price range . I would recommend this for people who have over pigmentation or minor skin issues super light and makes you look flawless ♡

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The coverage is amazingggg and it last all day which is super great for being drugstore. Unfortunately it broke me out badd and the color selection isnt so great. And the search for my holly grail foundation continues....