October 24, 2014 | 1655 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by habana

I loved this foundation when I first put it on. I looked in the mirror later in the day....holy orange face! I couldn't believe how bad this foundation oxidized.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Meercedes

Best drug store medium to full coverage foundation . It dries matte and isn't going anywhere after its on. After I bought this I tried out maybelline fit me foundation and it was so horrible I had to come back to this one. Amazing deal & great price . I used it everyday and the product lasted pretty long.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by StinaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I thought it would be amazing according to youtube reviews. I bought it and it looked like a mask, so now I mix it with l'oreal true match lumi. That prolongs the wear of the lumi and the lumi makes this look more natural.

Alone, this makes my decently small pores look problematically Big! I hate the way my face looks with this. But I can also use this as a concealer on spots.

The pump is amazing. Wish more foundation came with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by cacti

I love this foundation! With others, I have to wear tons of concealer but with this I don't wear any at all. It looks best on me if I use my fingers to apply it and it makes my skin feel velvety and is very matte. This is definitely the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Kavarice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm used to using Revlon Colorstay but I saw this and thought it would be similar, plus it cost a few dollars less. I like it better because it's the same medium/buildable level of coverage as Colorstay, but it keeps my face looking more matte than Colorstay did. There's less of a shade selection but the light one is a good match for my skin and isn't as yellowy as the Colorstay shade I used to buy. For me this is a better alternative and I'll keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Falalay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want a long lasting , build able medium to full coverage foundation buy this foundation. It has a pump so it's not messy. But when going for fuller coverage layer it slowly so it won't cake up I honestly have nothing bad to say and it's gonna last good while cuz it has so much product oh and I also use it as concealer ughhhhh it's freaking amazing

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

not too bad.... not too bad. i do have to put on more than i would like to get my skin pretty even. i mean it does not over acne scars and what not. but isn't that what concealer is for? this hasn't broken me out and that is one issue i have with almost anything. its not the best but for sure not the worst.

also i have horribly oily skin which is another major concern when looking for a foundation... and this on top of some primer is not too bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like a veteran when it comes to trying long wearing foundations. The problem with this foundation is that although the shade selection is wide, they somehow look unnatural. CG's yellow range look peach or orange. Tried 4 shades and they all looked orange. Some people say that the foundation oxidizes. I do not think that was the case for me. I looked at the foundation in many lightings and the orange hint was there from the time of application.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by yamna1

bought it after reading all the reviews n watching all the vdos but same old drugstore found just a bit matter finish but not the best staying power plus nasty smell. wont buy again actually swear against buying anymo drugstore. always disappointing and heartbreaking after so many good reviews. waste mo money instead of trying to save some.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by janinatoys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I need to say that I have really tricky skin-- oily and acidic and uneven, with spots of acne during certain times of the month. I've tried everything from high end to drugstore and this is the best so far. I have it in golden tan (for the summer) and soft honey (for the rest of the year -- although full disclosure, I have yet to try it in a winter environment. But let me get back to you after my December trip). I love, love, love it. It stays on despite the heat and humidity of a tropical country. Coverage is amazing -- goes on lightweight but you can build up to a medium coverage. I even did away with concealer for my problem spots and just used this, except on my undereye circles. What else? It doesn't cake even with multiple layers and applies great with a brush, beauty blender, or just my fingers. Ugh, I can't stop raving about it.