July 30, 2014 | 959 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have SUCH mixed feelings about this product.
Coverage: great, medium to full and buildable, but I like to sheer it out to a light-to-medium by using half a pump for my whole face
Texture: blendable and buildable, creamy
Wear: This lasted me until the end of the school day, so about 6 hours. Again, I did a light coverage, so if you didn't sheer it out, it probably would last longer.
Breakouts: Now here's the thing. I have a strong feeling that this broke me out, not horrible cystic acne like the TruBlend, but dots around my whole face, and made my skin uneven. However, I'd probably repurchase this in Golden Tan (Classic Tan was too dark/pink) and use it less than 3 times a week, and make sure to thoroughly cleanse afterwards, since I love everything else about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation loves my skin! It works so well with me. I get tons of compliments when I wear this. But I do gotta say, I have clear skin and no breakouts, so I think that's one of the reasons why it looks so good on me. I have combination skin so I just set my tzone with powder and I'm good to go. The coverage is excellent, lasting power wonderful and color is point on. So until something better comes along I'll keep wearing cover girl.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Coverage is okay...medium I guess. Nothing impressive. Gets cakes if too much, oxidize if no primer, didn't break me out. Feels a little heavy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has so much potential. It has an amazingly high coverage which gives the skin a beautiful flawless look in addition to the lightweight feel. It has a matte finish and lasts all day. The packaging is lovely with a nice little pump.

The big problem for me is the color. I purchased the lightest color and even that is far to dark for my skin. I was able to make it work with some creativity and heavy bronzer but honestly the matter finish and full coverage didn't outweigh the ridiculously off color.

If cover girl ever expands the color range I would love to revisit this product and I recommend it to everyone who can find a color match but this product was disastrous for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by melaniejanee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this foundation because of the amazing reviews it's had. I have acne scarring that is hard to hide, but with concealer this foundation works perfectly. Also it is hard to find a foundation that doesn't hide all my feckles, but only applying a light layer this looks great! I just used half a pump and applied it with my fingertips and it blended well. I'm in the shade "Classic Ivory" and this shade is perfect for my pale-freckled skin. I wore this to school today and it stayed on all day with no need to touch up. So far it hasn't broken me out, lets hope it doesn't! Also the pump is very useful, but I had to mark it down from a 5/5 because of the price. But I think it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never really a fan of cover girl before, I used cover girl back in middle school and parts of high school and thought their products were great only because I didn't know other products I'm in my mid 20's now and I decided to try cg again and I'm so glad I did! This foundation has great coverage (medium can be build up to full if desired) affordable, does not oxidized and last all day! I'm so impressed! I definitely recommend. I hope they don't discontinue. I went to a military ball so I used this and set with rimmel stay matte powder, the result was amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by MimiWatkin

This is the only review I have ever written for a product! I constantly buy things--drugstore, high end, etc.-- and I haven't found anything good enough to review until I came upon this foundation! I've been searching for a summertime foundation. I tried three types of Hourglass foundations/tinted moisturizers, MUFE HD foundation, Dermablend, Revlon Colorstay for oily/combo skin, I have BareMinerals powder foundation in matte. Nothing has looked as great as this product. A lot of reviews have compared this product to Revlon ColorStay. I must say, that product did not work for my skin. I hated the finish, and it sunk into my pores, looked cakey, and it was just freakin weird around my nose. This 3-in-1 foundation is amazing for me! I have mild acne/enlarged pores/acne scarring/oily or combo skin. It's not horrible, but I feel way more comfortable wearing this foundation. It covers my imperfections great and looks so so soooo natural it's amazing! Like, my pores actually look normal and I don't feel as self-conscious about my acne marks. I apply over a primer (I use Smashbox Photofinish) with a damp beauty blender to get the most flawless finish ever! Even though I am oily, I do feel the slightest bit of tightness on my cheeks (my cheeks do not get oily) but that goes away after a few minutes and after I use a setting spray. Then I apply concealer and set my T-Zone. Do I still get oily throughout the day? Yes I do, that's something I can easily take care of with blotting sheets and a loose powder, which by the way even powder layers fabulously with this product, even after hours of oiliness. When I do get oily, the makeup doesn't cake off and look like crap like everything else I use, I still look super natural! I am not in constant fear that if I touch my face everything will fall off. If you do have oily skin, obviously set the oily areas and use the correct type of primer (still haven't found my HG primer yet!). It doesn't finish too matte where you look super dry, but its not dewy to the point where it makes you feel like a grease ball. The finish is velvety and just looks and feels like my skin, I can't emphasize that enough!

I think a lot of people are looking for the 3-in-1 qualities and get disappointed. This is an amazing (even HG for me) FOUNDATION!! If it works as a primer and concealer as well for you, great! But this is formulated as a foundation with--like any other beauty product--an intriguing description aimed at making it sound like a miracle product, so don't fault this foundation because it is just a foundation. I am the type to use a primer and concealer regardless.

Overall, I love this!! It's got great coverage when I use with my beauty blender, feels and looks very natural on my skin--not overly drying or greasy-- and is drugstore price! The pump is great and super easy to use, and it has SPF!

Sorry to ramble or get off track, but hey it's my first review and I absolutely love this stuff, at the price ($6-$12 US) and with skin conditions like mine, I would definitely reccomend!! If you are normal to dry, it may not be for you, or you may need a moisturizer/primer/spray for your specific skin needs. Hope this helped!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by orangetwigletss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is hands down the best foundation i have found for my oily skin. it blends so easily yet provides great medium to full coverage that isn't super thick. it doesn't settle into fine lines like other foundations. most importantly, it doesn't get slicked away from oil halfway through the day. i can wear this foundation to a a full day of classes or work and it will still look good when i get home. the packaging isn't the best. the pump will stop working but there is still product so i have to take it out with a q-tip. totally worth it though because this is the only foundation i feel good in. i hope covergirl never discontinues it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by befalcon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only drugstore foundation I own of which I've used up half of the bottle! I am a foundation junky and tend to give into the hype easily and will buy foundations I don't even need. So seeing that I used up half a bottle means that a lot of foundations were never used because this was the one. I use this as an alternative to my MakeupForever HD foundation. I feel like it can do the same without me using up all of my expensive foundation. The only big issue with this is oxidation. You never know if you are buying the right shade because it changes. For the claims it makes I feel that no it doesn't have the coverage of a concealer like it claims. I don't mind that but when they said it had concealer power I was expecting super coverage. Still, I recommend this if you are looking for a great quality drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

I have found my holy grail foundation!! This is I'm the perfect liquid consistency and applies so flawlessly with my beauty blender!! For a drug store foundation, this is top quality stuff.