Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 6/30/2015 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Cover Girl has come a long way since the horrible, medicine-scented rubbish I used to wear as a girl! I picked this up after reading a rave review from a lady who was my age range (40's) with my same combination skin, so, I figured it must be worth a try. I'm so glad I did! I normally wear ELDW, and I have to tell you, this comes very close in quality! It blends beautifully and feels very light on the skin with no tacky film. I also have absolutely no need for concealer or powder with this foundation! (Although I did use a dab of Lorac pore-refining primer). It looks and feels so natural! For best results, my advice would be to choose a shade slightly lighter than you normally would and warm it up with a little bronzer. (It does have a slightly pink undertone).

I went out to buy this product because I have heard people on Youtube praised about how well this product works on them. Indeed, it gives great coverage and it doesn't feel sticky after applying on my face. I have combination skin and I thought it worked for my oily skin. However, I started having small breakouts perhaps weeks after using this product consistently. I didn't know why because I wasn't using much new beauty products until I came across a review saying it may cause breakouts. I stopped using right away because the breakouts became worse and I realized I started to have acne scars. Again, this is my personal opinion and experience. But choose wisely when it comes to foundation.

on 6/25/2015 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this foundation. you cant beat the price. does what a lot of high end foundations claim to do but without the high price! i am oily in the t-zone and pretty normal elsewhere. i do need to blot my t-zone by mid afternoon. but very satisfied. will buy again soon to get a summer shade.

The packaging is good, it comes with a pump that makes it hygienic. This product stayed on my face the whole day, however I started to get oily after around 3 to 4 hours. It didn't cause any breakouts. The only problem that I,m having with this is that it oxidized so bad.

on 6/21/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to like this so bad. I even exchanged this for a different shade 3 different times. I just couldn't find anything that wasn't too pink for my skintone and the formula was somehow almost TOO dry and matte...which is crazy because I have oily combo skin. I've never really found a product too matte before. I love the price and the pump (all foundation should come with a pump!), I just couldn't seem to make it work for me :(

on 6/21/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!!
It has a very great coverage for skin like me, fyi I've got a lot of acne scars, and they're so hard to be covered. But this babe is totally working on it, the coverage is superb, lightweight, and blendable. It oxidizes pretty quick, so my suggestion is to choose one shade lighter than you actual skintone.

Why you will love it?
8. Flawless finish
9. Stay super long, 12 hours maybe
10. Doesnt dry up on skin
11. Doesnt cakey

PERFECT!! My total HG, fyi I'm using 810 Classic Ivory and I'm acne prone, no break out yeayyy <3

on 6/20/2015 9:49:00 PM

Nice high coverage, easy to blend, doesn't get too oily on me, great packaging, doesn't often cling to dry flaky skin

on 6/15/2015 11:38:00 PM

It's a very good foundation by any standard, drugstore or high end! I apply it on top primer with a damp beauty blender. It provides a medium coverage on me. I still need to add concealer on top for dark circles and red spots. I suspect that the coverage will be fuller if applied with a buffer brush. The finish is semi-matte and quite natural-looking. It lasts about six hours on me without touch up. After that amount of time, I'll need to touch up with concealer and powder. Overall, I'm very pleased with this foundation. It's definitely a repeat purchase!

on 6/14/2015 9:24:00 PM

I'm NC30 and bought shade 942 medium beige and it matches perfectly. I've been using it for the past month with a Real Techniques expert face brush and today, I was in a rush and forgot to use powder on top of foundation - gasp! I'm a combination/oily gal so powder is a must to keep the shine at bay. At around the seven hour mark, I noticed that my nose was slightly shiny but I blotted that away. At the end of the day, my blush and highlighter remained intact. There wasn't any fading, I still looked - for a lack of a better word - fabulous. I paid $11.99 CAD for 1 oz and its performance is better than some of the higher end foundations I've tried. The coverage is medium and buildable. I don't bother with concealer when using this. This foundation reached HG status and replaced my beloved Bourjois healthy mix serum (shade 53 for reference.)

on 6/12/2015 9:51:00 AM