August 27, 2014 | 1718 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by mbrousse

I cannot say enough good things about this product. I am super picky about my foundation and hardly ever find one from the drug store that I like. I used to work for Dior and loved the forever foundation. Now that I do not get the free makeup from Dior anymore, I have had to find a more affordable, high quality foundation. I have oily/blemish prone skin and live in Florida with the muggy humidity. I need a long lasting foundation that will not rub off, get oily, and cover my blemishes. This foundation does all of that!!! I wear it all day long and hardly have a shiny face at the end of the day. This is saying a lot because I have always been shiny with almost every foundation. I am on my fourth bottle and will not get another type of foundation. I only hope that Covergirl keeps the formula and doesn't discontinue this product. Go try it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

So I bought this foundation because of the great reviews so I was expecting a lot of the product. I have pretty dry/combination skin.

When I first put it on, I almost cried. It looked super dry and fake, accentuated my pores and lines, looked horribly pink, showed up every tiny hair on my face and got caked around the edges of my eyebrows (this was after putting it on over a bb cream). I took a step back, looked at it, hated it. I stepped forward to try to fix it and it looked completely different.

Moral of the story! Don't be discouraged by what it looks like at first! It gets better and seems to dry in quite well!

It was nice and light on my face, didn't look fake, provided alright coverage and smelled fine. It didn't wear off either which I thought was amazing!

It goes on well, looks great (after a while) and feels awesome to wear!

The only thing is that after about 8 hours it did feel like I needed to wash my face because it felt like it would clog up my pores.

The coverage isn't great and I was too afraid to try to build it up, but it really evened out my skin time, which I loved. I used it over a bb cream and then used concealer and it looked perfect.

I will update tomorrow at the state of my face, acne wise, but I have washed the product off after about eight hours : )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

A very high quality drugstore foundation. The formula is a bit thicker than I prefer, but it blends wonderfully and is very buildable. It's fairly mattifying as well; I almost don't feel the need to finish with a power. It doesn't look cake-y or melt off my face at the end of the day. The only significant complaint I have is that it does seem to magnify the already fairly large pores I have around my nose and on my cheeks. This is a good foundation for those with oily skin, but I probably won't use it when the climate gets colder and my skin gets dryer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by erica5574

This is my fav foundation, it's light weight, easy to blend, an is the perfect colour for me. Also everything it claims to do, it does👍

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by almondeyed88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation came out around the same time as the Revlon Nearly Naked and I ended up getting the Revlon one due to claims of it being lightweight. That was such a bad decision. I'm so glad I eventually got this foundation

On to the review.. So this foundation is supposed to be a powder, primer, and foundation all rolled into one. It also has spf 20. I definitely agree to the claims. I was definitely scared of this foundation when I kept reading reviews that compared it to Revlon Colorstay. I do not like wearing foundations that you can feel or that are super full coverage. I am into medium coverage foundations that can be sheered out or built up if necessary. What I like about Covergirl Outlast is that its light and almost runny. You cannot feel it on the skin. It's quite buildable as well. One pump is medium coverage. While it gives good coverage and makes your skin looks flawless, it still has a natural look to it. It also is great at making your skin look perfect even if you have blemishes. My other fav oil controlling foundation, Clinique Stay Matte, only looks good if your skin is pretty decent. It emphasizes bumps and ridges and doesn't look flattering.

I have oily skin and it gives an natural matte finish. I would say in between natural matte and demi matte. So it's not a flat matte but it also isnt luminous like a demi matte. It's long wearing and it controls oil surprisingly good. I probably blot twice a day and this is in Texas heat which is pretty humid and where 95 degrees is a good day lol. Clinique Stay Matte was my fav foundation for my oily skin but Covergirl Outlast has it beat. It lasts longer and keeps me matte longer. The Clinique is great if you want a longwearing oil controlling foundation without spf. I would wear the Clinique for occasions where pictures are being taken. It's still a great foundation for oily skin but I notice I have to blot more when I wear it. The colors I wear in Covergirl is in the Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless which is exactly the same as Covergirl Outlast but in a more extensive darker skin range. I wear 810 Classic Bronze (olive with a bit of yellow undertones) in winter, and 815 Brulee (golden with a bit of red undertones) in summer. I am a NC45 that is more neutral and tends to be more olive in winter and more golden in summer. Brulee is a close match for Creamy Caramel in the Clinique Stay Matte range but its a tad bit more red.

I absolutely love this foundation! I definitely agree when people compare it to a higher end foundation. Im really impressed with the quality of it. I had been looking for a drugstore foundation for oily skin but I didn't want to use Colorstay since its so heavy and Im also acne prone. I also love that it has a pump but I notice when you get close to halfway, the pump starts to act up and not work as well. If you have oily skin and want a foundation that provides buildable medium coverage, longwearing, and looks natural and feels lightweight, this foundation is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Janelliee0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is the beeeeest foundation to date! I'm on my 2nd bottle and it makes my oily/blemish prone skin flawless! I do get oily a bit after a long period of time of wearing this but that's pretty normal for me. I live in a climate where it's muggy, humid, mild some days and freezing cold other days (Canada) and I find this stuff holds up well in all weather. I use this in soft honey and find this to be a good summer colour for me :) Oh btw, 1 bottle lasted me a whole year because a little goes a long way ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by robbie062187

I really like the product from the first time i applied it on. It really did cover my acne scar pretty well plus i have this big open pores that seemed to disappear as i put it on. It is fairly easy to apply. It didmt feel heavy unlike maxfactor. I allso did not broke.out that much although it felt like there are little bumps on my frehead. Litttle enough to not worry about it. Price is ok. Wil buy again for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Tacoramackenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great value for the money! I find myself reaching for this foundation over all my high-end foundation. It tops my Make Up For Ever HD, and my Kat Von D! Okay, so this has excellent coverage, while it is not a matte finish on my dry skin, it is more of a satin finish. The finish is amazing, and it has all the coverage of the Kat Von D at about 1/4 the price. & without giving you cake face like the Revlon Colorstay has always have me. It is comparable to the Make Up Forever Matte Velvet foundation, but in my opinion this is better. This worked great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mirandacar23

Love love love this foundation! For starters, I don't really wear or need foundation, but I just like it to even out my skin tone on my cheeks. This was the first liquid foundation that I tried and actually liked! I have dry/ sensitive skin and this did not dry nor break me out. The coverage is medium, but it can be built up to be a full coverage foundation. It has a beautiful dewy (but not greasy) finish. Although, it does oxidize a little but it's not really a big deal to me because I'm naturally tan and I don't mind being dark. I would suggest maybe going one shade lighter if you do have fair skin for it will turn a little orangey. Although it has a primer in it, I do use my monistat chafing gel as primer before putting this on. It lasts all day! I went to an outdoor concert the other day and it was both hot and humid. I put my makeup on at 12 p.m. and took it off at 12 a.m. and my makeup still looked great! I did get a tad bit oily, but that's expected since it was 100 degrees outside! All in all, great foundation that actually lasts all day and has great coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gvceleste

I really enjoyed this foundation , but not as a daily foundation to apply on my face . It is quite heavy , very likely to clogged pores. I did not get any whiteheads but a few bumps under my skin and If your looking for a good coverage foundation for a night out or special occasion it's worth a try but for a daily routine I would recommend something lighter .