September 30, 2014 | 1743 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Kiarna

This foundation is my absolute favourite! I haven't quite found my HG foundation yet, but I would say that this comes extremely close! It has amazing coverage, stays matte all day, doesn't rub off or transfer, or melt away on hot days during the summer. It's amazing. What I love is that you can build up the coverage with this foundation and get a flawless finish without ever looking like a cake. I have repurchased this foundation quite a few times now and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. It is great quality for money, here in Australia it's $20, which I love, and is a great price in Australia, because I've found it to be so much better than some of the higher end, more expensive foundations that I've tried. The packaging is perfect. The pump makes it easy to apply and doesn't make any mess. I will admit there is one downside to this foundation. It does oxidise and change colour after applying it. I buy the foundation in one shade lighter than my colour so that when it does oxidise it's a perfect match. That being said, the foundation in my colour doesn't change all that much, it still is an okay shade but I like to go one shade lighter to be safe. I wear the shade 832 Buff Beige, and it's a perfect match for my skin tone. It has some yellow undertones, as does my natural skin colour, and it doesn't ever look orange like some of the other foundations I've tried. Overall I love it and highly recommend this foundation if you're looking for a high coverage, matte and affordable foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have horribly oily skin except for a nasty dry patch on my chin. This stuff keeps me matte all day long. My boss even asked what I'm doing differently because she noticed a difference. The pump is excellent and makes for a cleaner application. Which is really important if you have acne prone skin like me. I also love that a little goes a long way. One dollop covers my enter face fully. Any more than that you'll look cakey. Definitely start out with very small amounts until you know what covers you best. Cant say I'll be using anything else for a very long time!

One con is that since I have very oily skin I still have to use a primer. This sort of goes against the idea of "3 in 1," but oh well, still works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Scadoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Preface: I was really skeptical of this foundation because I have normal-dry skin and typically don't care for Matte foundations.. However I've been wearing this for a month now & I really really like this one! I have tried superstay and colorstay and didn't care for them because after several days of continuous wear they dried out my skin really bad and left flakes more noticeable.. This didn't. My applicator of choice is my beauty blender & I typically don't set this foundation. Pros: satin/matte finish, good color match with my fair neutral-yellow skin (810:classic ivory), sets faster than my other foundations, doesn't transfer easily, minimized my pores, bottle has locking pump. Cons: breaks up around my nose after Long wear (6-8+hrs), I've dropped that glass bottle so many times! Always scared it will break! Slightly oxidized on me but not enough to realy notice, color range is limited, price-14$? Really??

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Tlee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Had to try it! Had to be 1000 review! More anon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

LOVE this stuff! Super great coverage and feeling! Lasts a long time, cuts shine and is just generally wonderful! I'm super picky on foundations because I have really oily skin and a lot of foundations deteriorate really quickly in my T-zone and this stuff is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by reggiemoon

Pros: a pump for a drugstore foundation!, covers acne scars and redness for an 8 hour work shift, doesn't irritate, doesn't cake up throughout the day on my slightly oily skin

Cons: takes like 5 minutes to set which seems like forever when I'm rushing to get out the door

I love classic ivory in covergirl foundations and I'm nw15. I have bought this twice now and its one of two foundations I use alongside urban decay naked. I use the covergirl when my skin is 'rough' with more redness or imperfections to cover and the ud when my skin is better and just needs light coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No real range of colors. Very "pink" when it dries. Not very blendable. SMELLS HORRIBLE....like a strong sun screen. Too watery. Not in anyway is this product full coverage so if it's what you're looking for, keep browsing. It's also broke me out, not badly, but my other foundation never did. I just really really didn't like this product, I tried it for a little less than a week and really wanted to like it. I did rate it highly for the packaging because the pump is great. However, the packaging is nothing if the product is garbage. I'm a Revlon Colorstay kind of gal. I've already switched back. Love cover girl powders, just not their liquid makeups. Sorry cover girl. This product sucks, I'm confused about the positive reviews, honestly....then again I see most of the reviews are from very young teenagers who probably don't know any better yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have really oily skin. With other foundations I'll be oily in like an hour. This lasts like 3 hours before I have to blot.
I have a warm undertone and I love that 832 and 842 don't have that pink undertone.
I'd say its medium coverage. I use my beauty sponge to apply and you can build it up to be full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by riley7890

I have just recently gotten into foundation, an I've tried a few. However, this one has been the best one I've found so far for my skin. I have very fair skin that's prone to redness and dryness. I've had no issues! It covers the red, evens out skin tone really well. I'd say it's pretty sheer but that's just me. I do set it with powder as well. It's the best drugstore foundation I've found so far in my quest

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay, so some background about me and this product, I bought it once a couple years ago because it matched my winter skin tone. My skin was oily as all get out back then, and I overpowdered a lot, so I don't remember loving this stuff all that much.

Flash forward a couple years, I'm in my high school's marching band, so my normal day consists of eight hours of school and two and a half hours of band practice right after school. Which means I need my makeup to stay on all day. I went back to my old bottle of colorstay for a while, but it was completely too dark for me and it just didn't seem to stay matte like I wanted it to. I love me a matte face, no shine. I went to target with the intention of buying a lighter colorstay, but I picked this up instead. Great choice!

I just got home from a practice in the cold fog and mist today, and my foundation was still right where I put it about twelve hours ago! Flawless, no redness or anything. I'm super impressed! I think I may have gotten a shade too dark though, or maybe this oxidizes a little, I'm not sure. I'm almost to an empty bottle though, so I think next time I'll pick up a shade lighter. Also, I have humongous pores on my nose, and almost every foundation I've tried has clogged them up and made them super noticeable. I don't see that with this one.

Anyways, I was only using it for band practice days, but I think I may move to using it every day! I really love this stuff. Much reccommended for people who need all day makeup. My skin is combo/oily with dry patches near my nose, for comparison :)