December 20, 2014 | 1659 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by zoeeemarieeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been purchasing this product for almost a year now and it's my favorite drugstore foundation! I've noticed that after a couple hours of wearing it, my face turns orange. that might just be the shade I'm using. the packaging is the best part of the whole thing, all you do is pump and you aren't wasting any product. it lasts me all day and I usually wear my makeup 8 hours every day. great coverage (( acne prone skin ))

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite foundation that I reach for time and again. I am always in a rush and typically am doing my makeup at the gym after having showered, I bring this foundation with me because it is reliable- it looks so good, is easy to apply, and lasts all day. I never worry about how it will look because it holds up to sweat in the gym, being outside in heat, as well as cold weather without making my skin flaky.

Finish: This foundation is a matte finish without looking totally flat. There isn't a dewy or glowy radiance to it, however your skin will look like it is matte but natural and believable like you aren't wearing a lot of base.

Coverage: I would call this foundation a medium-full coverage. I only use one layer of product. I always still apply under eye concealer because I have dark purplish circles and I like the look of a highlighted concealer. I don't usually need additional concealer on spots on my face (like post acne marks) unless I get an occasional red raised pimple, which in that case I use my MAC Studio Finish concealer to cover it. For comparison I also have the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo foundation which provides a true full coverage (and I also really enjoy that foundation but find it too heavy in the summer) and the Cover Girl 3 in 1 has a little less coverage than that.

Application: On the go and in a hurry I apply with my hands and it looks great. I used to use a BB but found it applied too sheer with it. I've used an ELF flat top brush and it was good, but I preferred my hands over that method because of the natural hair bristles it may have absorbed product and not given me the fullest coverage. (Note: I just started using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush more often and find that applying foundation with that brush in stippling motions provides great coverage- but haven't tried it with the 3 in 1 yet). Honestly I love how it looks just applied with fingers.

Other foundations I have tried: Kat Von D, MUFE HD, L'Oreal Lumi, L'Oreal True Match, NARS Sheer Matte, CG Clean, Maybelline Fit Me, Maybelline BB Pure, Garnier BB cream,

Foundation Ranking Top 5- CG 3 in 1, CG Ready Set Gorgeous, Kat Von D, Garnier BB Cream. I also liked the Maybelline Dream Pure BB and finished a whole tube but haven't repurchased.

Try this foundation if you like a matte finish! It lasts all day and doesn't require a touch up. I do set this with a light dusting of powder even though my skin is normal-dry. I have repurchased this in varying shades depending on my skin tone at the time about 7-8 times over the past 1+ years.

I am NC15 and find 810 Classic Ivory looks nice but does oxidize a bit pink. My favorite shade I've tried is 825 Buff Beige.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a real nice option for normal / combination skins, it is creamy , goes on smooth, but for my normal/dry skin, it leaves my skin feeling a bit too tight, so I feel if I use it every day, in the end it will dry out my skin...it just isn't that comfortable on my face.then it seems to amplify pores and lines...so I think it is a good cheap option, but for me, just not hydrating enough...the color choice is good too...and the coverage is medium, so definitely good for those who need to cover imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This foundation, a long with Revlon Colourstay, is probably the best drugstore foundation available.

Price: Inexpensive. You can buy this from Priceline or any department store for about $19 AUD

Staying power: I have oily skin and this stays on my face all day. I usually use a setting powder but I don't need to with this. The finish is pretty much matte.

Coverage: I have bad acne scars and active pimples and this does a really good job at masking them. This is definitely more of a full coverage kind of foundation, and it is buildable.

You can also use this as an under-eye concealer as well. Just dab a bit under your eye and blend, it works well.

I would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this like 5 shades lighter than my skin tone (there was only like 4 shades left on the shelf) and the staying power isn't bad, my skin is extremely oily and EVERY foundation and powder I use always slides off no matter what. the finish is matte so i would recommend if you have oily to combination and normal skin. it also provides medium coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Kimkimkaboo

I've already bought this multiple times throughout this year. I've recently stopped using it cause I ran out and wanted to try a new foundation. I picked this up after getting tired of my Revlon whipped foundation and fell in love. it gives such a great coverage and settles nicely if applied in a even layer. I found that I can be a little heavy and it sometimes accentuates my dry patches. I'm very very oily so I do feel like his helps hides that for the most part. Of course after 8-10 hours it'll show some shine but not an unbearable amount. I do wish it was slightly cheaper. I'm also normally a NC20 and my shade that matched me was classic ivory but I sometimes found it a tad bit light.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by SofiaRN421

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after watching the beauty gurus on Youtube rave about this stuff.
Sank into every pore in my face. Yuck! Looked super gross. I had to wash it off in 5 hours. I applied it with my fingers. Maybe that's the problem?
Thank goodness CVS has a great return policy because this went right back.
I'll stick to the Revlon Colorstay whipped.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best drugstore foundation on the market. I'm a foundation junkie and am always looking for something better but can say I will buy this again when i run out. I'm hard to match because my face is neutral, paler than my neck and my neck is yellow. I'm either a NC20 or NW20, depending on the foundation but I found a good match in Cover Girl Buff Beige.
I have a very oily forehead and dry cheeks and can say this foundation doesn't cling to the dry spots. I do use Coty Airspun powder on my forehead to tone down the shine and my makeup looks as fresh at the end of the day as it did when first applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Dkaterina

It provides a high coverage however the less you apply the less coverage it creates.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by abooth11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hg foundation! I have normal to dry skin and it's incredible!!