January 27, 2015 | 1856 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2015 6:54:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I think this is my holy grail foundation. I've tried a lot over the years and never thought I would called a cover girl foundation a holy grail. I remember back in the days when I used to have trouble finding foundation with yellow undertones at the drugstore. I am talking 20 years ago lol. The color selection is great and the formula is prefect. It's easy to blend , stays on forever and it's not too matte or dewy. I will buy again if I finish my bottle. It's gonna last me forever because I only use it on my nose for redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:48:00 PM More reviews by getbehindthemule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive tried lots of high end brands. This foundation is confusing simply because it works so well for me and thats just such a big surprise. I never liked CoverGirl because the colors always seemed so pink, but i found a shade with good yellow undertones. It feels very very light. When i use a beauty blender you can't even tell I'm wearing it. My sister told me one day i look so nice when i don't wear makeup but i of course was wearing this! I have very oily skin so i no longer expect a foundation that will magically take away all oil. I have to blot after a little while, but that will happen with ANYTHING i use. I use Lancome Dual finish powder to set this foundation and it looks wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:32:00 AM More reviews by AndreaCee

I love this but I don't think it can handle my oily skin. I still have to touch up w/powder after 3hrs or so. Overall It's still the best liquid foundation I've ever tried. Might try the Revlon one soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I swapped this in for my tried and true CG Clean Makeup in the Oil Free formula. I am not impressed at all!

The shade chart is off compared to the Clean makeup line, which I find surprising. My usual Creamy Natural looked way too dark, so I ended up going with the next lightest shade. The color match was alright but a little lighter than my natural skin. If I have to choose between being slightly dark or light in a foundation, I'll go with dark.

I found the application and product itself to be no better than Clean makeup, although I do love the pump. It did not last any longer with the addition of the primer and I found it to oxidize ten times worse than CG Clean makeup. I also experienced more midday oiliness (eww!!).

This was $3 more than any other foundation I've bought from the drugstore and it worked half as well. Maybe I will dump out what is left and use the pump bottle for my CG Clean makeup, which I have gone back to using with excellent results.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ncifuentes91

i bought this in the shade golden tan. i have combination skin i tend to get oily throughout out the day. this applies perfectly. i used a stippling brush for more fuller coverage. the downside to this foundation is that it oxidizes quickly. i looked orange after a couple hours. i tried using it with a primer under neath but it still oxidized. ill just stick to my loreal true match

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday foundation. Good medium coverage, not too dry, not too shiny, just right on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Madsg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best every day foundation for so many reasons!! Coverage is amazing!!! I have blemish prone skin and it covers all my red marks like a dream! Price is great!! And is always on sale at princeline (for Australians) and it is so long wearing I never need to touch up my make up when wearing this even after a full day at work. My favourite drug store foundation money can buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:24:00 PM More reviews by asianbb

I really love this foundation. I always have stayed away from covergirl products as none of them really sparked interest in me. I was using the Maybelline 24 Hr Superstay previous to using this. I am so thrilled I decided to try this foundation after seeing and hearing so many rave reviews about this. The cover is medium-full, depending how you apply it. If you use a beauty blender, it will sheer it out more, and if you use a dense brush it will provide full coverage. It does last a very long time, and I don't get shiny from this foundation.

The only con about this foundation is the color range, it's not that great. Especially the undertones are usually either pink or neutral, not yellow at all. Also, this foundation oxidizes throughout the day, so buy a shade or two lighter!

I'm about an NC 30 in Mac and I use Nude Beige in the winter, and Medium beige in the summer time when I'm tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:21:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Omg! I am so done with being a foundation snob. The amount of money i have wasted on high end foundations only to be dissapointed and looking for the next best thing. I did not have high expectations for this foundation but i am blown away. The finish is amazing and it has fantastic staying power. I highly recomend over other long wearing foundations, even estee lauder doublewear!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation has great coverage, amazing lasting power, and leaves skin looking smooth and matte all day. Unfortunately the lightest shades aren't great matches for me because they oxidize a little. I also find that even though it has great lasting power, it does wear away in some areas when I sweat. Also, don't be fooled; just because it has a pump doesn't mean you'll be able to use up every last drop. The pump doesn't reach all the product, so it's hard to completely use it up.