The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Isohexadecane (Emollient/Solvent), Polysorbate 85 (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sorbitan Trioleate (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Octyldodecanol (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster)

It's a nice cheap oil cleanser with a pleasant scent. It dissolves easily in water so no need for an extra cloth to wipe off the oil. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Overall it's a nice cleanser!

I really enjoyed it for the first month because it was less messy than mixing my own oils for oil cleansing, and it dissolves in water which meant that I wouldn't have to keep a stock of clean wash cloths for whenever I washed my face (I use the oil cleansing method). Into the 2nd month of using this, I noticed that I was breaking out and my skin was constantly irritated, itchy and red. I switched back to my traditional method of oil cleansing and my skin felt and looked so much better. I had high hopes based on the reviews but unfortunately it just wasn't for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily acne prone skin so I was hesitant about putting more oil on my face. I like to use this during the dry winter season because I don't break out as much and I need something to remove most of my makeup. This oil cleanser does its job of removing makeup including stubborn waterproof mascaras. However what I don't like about this cleanser is the film it leaves behind, but it's no longer a problem after I use a foaming cleanser. If I don't use a foaming cleanser after, I get whiteheads the next day. I love many TBS products, but this is one I won't be repurchasing simply because I think there are cheaper oil cleansers that work just as good.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great cleansing oil. It removes all my makeup and rinses well, plus a little goes a long way. It is exepnsive but I would still buy it again. I took one lippy off for the packaging, the pump on my bottle leaked like crazy. A great product except for the packaging!

I Really Love this product ! I already use this product around 1 year . In my home country( Indonesia ) this product cost around $ 10 ( USD ) which is affordable to buy . I always double cleanse after using this product . Well , let me give you a warning before start using oil cleanser : ALWAYS USE DOUBLE CLEANSER METHOD ( So , use foaming cleanser after using oil cleanser is a MUST) if not prepare yourself to see tons of whitebumps in ur face . You didn't want it to happen right? Right? So, remember to always double cleanse ur face.
Lets start reviewing this product :
I have sensitive - combination skin I use this product around 2-3 pumps , and then message it on my face around 1-2 minutes then I rinsed it with water . After that I always use my foaming cleanser. This product made my face clean , this can clean my waterproof make up really well and leave my skin so damn soft and moist. I think the price is really cheap for oil cleanser , so I do recommend it for people who looking for the best oil cleanser yet affordable price.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I just started working at The Body Shop, and of course I have to try everything.
I got a sample of this, and just tested it out a few hours ago, and I am so allergic to this.
Because I work there I know that this is very gentle, and don't contain a lot of ingredients that I could be allergic to, especially since I'm not allergic to anything. Besides cats, but I'm pretty sure they didn't put cats in this.

If you wanna try it out, please try it on your hand first, because my face lit up like a christmas light, 5 seconds after i put this on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

surprisingly my sensitive, combi-oily skin love this oil! at first i hesitate to use this oil, although it said suitable for all skin types, but you know oily skin should not use whatever oily thingy :)
i try it because it has so many good reviews and also ideal for sensitive and dry skin (i 'skip' reading the 'dry skin' part and focus to 'sensitive' one *lol*). Good smell, so far no break out and no irritate my skin.

i only use 2 pumps which can cover all of my face and removes my make-up easily even waterproof eyeliner. Although this oil suitable also for contact lens wearers, but i always take off my contacts first before put this on my face. so i don't know whether it's really safe or not if you still wear your contacts while using this oil.

i love double cleansing btw, so i always do cleansing my face again with other liquid facial wash after using this oil. even though on the instruction it can be rinsed with just splash of water to finish, but i'm the 'old-fashioned' person who like to wash my face with facial wash/soap and feel unclean if i don't use it. so basically this camomile cleansing oil is my make-up remover rather than my face cleanser.

if you don't do double cleansing like me (and have the same skin-type), maybe you'd better try Bioderma Sensibio H20 micellar water rather than this oil. i also use Sensibio H20, but i like this oil better than that micellar water because i have to use looootts of sensibio to remove my waterproof eyeliner (soaking 2-3 cotton pads for whole face). even though sensibio said non-rinse, you know me, i still do cleansing my face again with facial wash (the word 'non-rinse' on cleanser is useless for me -- lol)

sensibio become my 'travel companion' for cleanser simply because it's watery texture and also feels refreshing, kinda you splash water on your face -- yes, sometimes i don't do double cleansing while i'm on traveling -- so the 'non-rinse' thingy eventually is useful while you're on traveling :) , besides i don't have to bring many skincare products -- but still for my daily 'make-up remover' i'd choose this body shop camomile cleansing oil rather than sensibio h2o.

Great oil for removing makeup. I have very sensitive skin and this product is very mild, removes all my makeup without leaving me greasy (combination skin here).

This was an impulse purchase. I tried a squirt on my hands while browsing the store and it was so light and silky, with a pleasant light floral scent, that I was persuaded to buy it for $19 usd, which is more than I'd usually spend on a cleanser. My skin is not especially clog-prone, and it's pretty dry, so this turned out to be the perfect all-in-one for me. It removes WP mascara and any other makeup, rinses clean but leaves skin nice and moisturized, and also moisturizes my hands while I'm washing my face, so I've been rubbing it into my cuticles after washing my face at night.

I see that some reviewers had breakouts while using this, so maybe it's not the right choice for clog-prone skin. But if you are dry ant not particularly clog-prone, I'd recommend. I love it. I'll be picking up a second bottle to keep at my family's house for when I visit.

I've had no issues with the pump, but I've been careful to aim it away from myself and into my hand as the reviews here had said it can get squirty. So far so good.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I hate this stuff! I've only been using it for 2 weeks and it gave me horrible tiny bumps on my face. It cost a pretty penny and seemed to be hydrating my face for the first week, but after that, it was all downhill. Never buying this again, along with the Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. Clog-prone women, STAY AWAY!