July 22, 2014 | 2164 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Honeymania Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by AnlisaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to smell everything before I buy it, and I mean everything! With that said this smells incredible. It's a very honey/floral scent, to me very comforting. I prefer body shop before Bath and Body Work, I find that all their showers are more moisturizing and lovely natural scented compared to BBW. I use this body wash with the body butter and it's wonderful you don't even need perfume...it last all day and fades very nicely. I highly recommend this shower wash, will be telling my friends too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love the scent!! It's a very subtle sweet smell, but lingers for a while after you get out if the shower. It lathers a lot as well, and you only need a bit of the product when you shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by bigwhiteflorals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

t first I was a little bit cautious because its honey scented and I wasn't quite sure how it's going to smell during hot summer days, as honey tends to be a bit heavy. To my surprise it smells very pleasant, freshly sweet and not heavy at all. The scent is not strikingly "honey", you know?
Apart from that the texture is smooth, clear and leaves the skin clean but not too dry. I guess the honey is a natural humectant so it keeps skin supple and hydrated after drying. Love this one, love how it smells and I would be buying it again! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy the scent of this. It doesn't smell like honey to me at all. A friend of mine smelled this and said it was like high class cocktails and perfume. I'd say that's pretty accurate, it's a really classy scent. I really enjoy TBS shower gels for their unique scents (at least in NZ nothing that you buy at the supermarket comes close). And I always get them on sale (this was buy one get one half off, plus I had a $10 reward voucher).

Would buy again (on sale), and as someone else pointed out, as long as there wasn't a new scent to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I purchased this shower gel for $8. For the size of the bottle - 200ml - that's not such a great deal. I am however very pleased with this product. It's easily my favorite TBS product. The scent is very floral with a hint of honey. The gel itself looks exactly like a slightly too orange liquid honey. The gel lathers richly so you only require a little at a time. It rinses easily and cleans without leaving your skin feeling dry or itchy. The scent it leaves behind is very subtle and almost sweet, though that dissipates after a few minutes out of the shower. I have notoriously dry and sensitive skin. So far this shower gel isn't causing me any breakouts! The plastic bottle is also mercifully a little less stiff than the Coconut Shower Cream line, making the product very easy to get out of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice shower gel. Lots of scented lather which doesn't dry my skin out or make me itch. The scent seems more light floral than honey, but it's pleasant and doesn't linger so long that it clashes with other scents I wear. I purchased at the Body Shop website for half price, and that makes it a super deal. I probably won't repurchase this scent, because when I'm ready for a another bottle of shower gel, I'm sure there will be a new scent to try. Body Shop shower gels are really some of the best for the price if purchased on sale...much better quality than drugstore stuff at a couple dollars more, plus you are helping the planet!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Smells somewhat floral and sweet though that is not really my thing. After lather, it just smells clean and not as sweet anymore. Just clean.

I like it. Also I think this has less chemicals (the usual SLS, paraben and stuff) as it is supposed to be soap-less shower gel.

Cool! I likey!