April 17, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Feed the senses

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super natural looking nidush lavender mauve, kinda hard to describe but its like a perfect color. Love it on my nc25 skin, its rather light and not too pigmented, Im sure on some its like no lipstick. But its very buildable either on top or bottom, to mix with other colors that may need a cool tone. Super neutral and great for anytime you dont want to look made up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a million nudes, but this color is really pretty, I wear it with either Dervish lip liner or Soar, it's a light pink true, but on my NC40-42 skin color if I wear it with a lip liner and a little bit of pink blush it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I went into mac to buy angel and ended up swatching this lipstick I didn't recognise the color and read the back and was confused as I didn't even know that there was a LE indulge collection so I got super excited as the SA told me it was the last one ( I'm sure they say that to everyone ) anyway when I got home I put it on and OMG it's like one of my favourite colors ever it's a beautiful mauve/pink/nude perfect for everyday I'm really pale but I think it would suite darker skin tones too its a lustre finish its pretty sheer but you can build it up I love it sooo much I had to order a back up online .. It's literally sold out everywhere if you live in the uk Selfridges have it in stock :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No