December 21, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Gloss - Estee Lauder - Pure Color in Rock Candy Shimmer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The worst lip gloss. I mean most lip glosses are bad an sticky but this one not only is sticky but also stinky! Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just realized two things. 1) My tube of this gloss in 2/3 gone (remarkable as I usually lose interest before using that much and 2) There is no review of this product anywhere!! So, I needed to add one.

Like I said, I have used most of this gloss, a surprise since I bought it 'slightly' on a whim, just looking for a nice pinkish gloss and I realize that despite having WAY more lip glosses than any human should have, I continue to subconsciously grab this one. It isn't too goopy/sticky, too pink, too shimmery, but continues to be the perfect daytime gloss that gives your lips a nice finish that looks natural even though it almost seems to use the slight opaqueness to give your lips a nice finish. I don't think I'm describing it very well, but if you ever try it, don't underestimate it. It beats out the dozen or so other glosses I have that are supposed to be doing the same thing! Lol.