August 23, 2014 | 1078 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

I love it. It's so lightweight you wouldn't expect it to be moisturizing enough but it is. It has the perfect texture and lasts long. It has a cooling effect when you put it on which feels great. The fresh scent is amazing too!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!! I cannot stress this enough. My skin isn't terribly sensitive but this stung and made my face red. I'm really sad this didn't work out. I loved the smell and the bottle is really pretty. Not surprised though. I have never used anything from clean and clear I liked.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this product after running out of my Neutrogena moisturizer. I liked the scent and feel to it. That night I put it on after my facial wash. I stung my face so badly. I couldn't even use it again. I just ended up giving it to my sister. Guess you really do get what you pay for.
Pros:
nice scent
cheap
pretty packaging
Cons:
burns face after washing
has alcohol in it
not made for sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by NiHaoElen

I LOVE this stuff! A fried bought the full size quite a few months ago and there was a sample size attached that she have to me. I have normal skin, not very problematic so I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that won't make my skin greasy and clog my pores. This stuff is awesome! It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth. It's super light weight. I love it. And a little bit does go a long way. The sample size lasted for months. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My husband bought an acne face wash and there was a small sample size of this product attached to it that he gave me.
I fell in love instantly with this product.
On the package it claims that it is:
Light Weight
Wont Clog Pores
Provides Light Moisture.
It does all of these things for me. I have dry/normal skin and this adds just the right amount of moisture to my face without bogging my skin down and making me look oily.
I work in the cooler at work every day for 6+hrs daily and the cold takes it toll on the skin after a while. Before I bought this product my cheeks were dry and flaky and now they are smooth and supple, just as they should be!
Definitely a thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A couple months ago when I came across this product at the store I had to buy it. I loved the concept of it. I have very oily skin and I was looking for a new moisturizer. This feels incredible smooth and lightweight on my skin. Though my only problem with it is that it doesn't provide enough moisture for my skin. It is not as "hydrating" as it claims. I know it's probably because it's a lightweight formula but I wish it was a little bit more hydrating on my skin. Regardless I do like this product and the formula is quite gentle on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I love love love this stuff i use this for my morning moisturizer its super light it has moisture but not a lot which i am fine with but it makes my skin drink it up i love this stuff i will repurchase because its the perfect morning moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: gentle, cooling, light, cheap, great for sheering out heavy moisturizers
CONS: not super moisturizing on its own

This is one of 3 HG moisturizers I use daily. This one is the lightest of all and wonderfully simple.

The texture of this moisturizer is what makes it so good. Essentially, it's a lightweight, cool gel that melts into the skin and leaves it feeling clean and not heavy. Alone, this would be an excellent moisturizer for those with very oily skin, those who live in hot/humid climates, those who like lighter moisturizers, those looking for a summertime moisturizer, or especially those looking to sheer out/layer other skincare products. The last is my #1 use for this product and why it achieved HG status.

This product makes every other product so much lighter and more comfortable to wear. I personally love the benefits of thicker creams/anti-aging products, but as a partially oily-skinned person, I cannot stand those suffocating textures. Mixing this in with those types of products instantly lightens their feeling on the skin and helps them sink in better, giving me the opportunity to receive the benefits of those products with the feeling of this one. I love it.

My routine: 1 part this, 1 part Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream, 1 part Ponds Clarant B3. This sheers out the heavier textures of the Ponds creams and melds the products into my skin, the Clarant beats my hyperpigmentation and has a lovely texture, and the Rejuveness provides a ton of moisture and anti-aging benefits. I highly recommend this routine for anyone who wants a very gentle, effective, multipurpose, and comfortable moisturizing routine to get healthier skin.

In short, this is a great, lightweight moisturizer for those looking for something simple and the best sheering/layering moisturizer for those looking to maximize their skincare benefits. Highly, highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by cheerislife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I used this for about a month and loved it, but a few days ago I slathered it on like usual but it stung my face! it really surprised me since I had been using it for so long without issues. I washed it off and used a different one that day, then tried again the next day and the same thing happened! I also use this at night because after I remove my makeup my skin tends to be a tad bit dry, but it burns and stings then too. I don't really know what chemicals are good and bad for your skin, but I'm assuming this has some harmful chemicals in it. I don't usually have sensitive skin at all either! I definitely do not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

After deciding to try this product out after seeing an ad for it (LOL I know, I know...), I think I really like it!

This moisturizer didn't promise to do much, only that it was lightweight, oil free, and does replenish moisture. And yup, it does it's job pretty well.

It's completely water based with a great smell, and it absorbs super quickly into the skin. I don't like using this for the winter months, but in the hot summer temps, I use this a lot, since it's so light and makes my skin dewy, but not sticky. I have pretty oily and acne prone skin, so I need something that doesn't cause breakouts or stimulate oil. And yup, it doesn't do neither of the 2. I also found that it also works really well mixed into my foundations to make them a bit more sheer and easier to apply.

I would recommend this to people with oily skin, not so much dry skin, since you'll probably need a bit more moisture for you :)