July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDT

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Swimblock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Prada Infusion D Iris EDT is new and is NOT the same scent as the EDP. It is a beautiful floral scent with a hint on mint in it. The box for the EDT does look a little different than the EDP and does say menthe on it so be sure you are testing and buying the right one as I almost bought the EDP by mistake when I had been sampling the EDT for a couple of weeks. I'm not good at describing what notes are in a fragrance but Prada's description says it contains Lily of the Valley, Powdery Violet with Sensual Cedar and Neroli and the hint of mint. I tried both the EDP and the EDT and the EDT blew me away with the beauty of the fragrance. I also sampled it against at least a dozen other scents such as the other Prada scents, Desire the One, Lanvin's new Me, Marni, Hanae Mori Butterfly, Jimmy Choo, Chloe, Valentino, Cartier, etc, etc and none were as beautiful as this fragrance. It also is long lasting on my skin. I highly recommend sampling it as you may fall in love with it too.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No