October 21, 2014 | 857 users online

Lipstick - Make Up Academy (MUA) - Power Pout in Rendevous

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Annhodge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This Jumbo lip pencil is great. I love it. It was £3 in superdrug and is such a great buy even when compared to more expensive ranges. I have it in rendezvous which on the outside and when swatched is a nude, pinky, tawny colour although it does come out a stronger pink when applied to the lips. It also stains when it has been on for a short time. I apply a lip balm first and then this so it doesn't stain so much but the lasting power is fantastic. It is non drying on me and feels very comfortable and balmy on the lips and has a mild minty scent which is pleasant. I would definitely recommend this colour and I am keen to try others although they do seem a bit brighter than I would normally go for. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this. The only down side is that the lid doesn't fit very securely and keeps sliding off so make sure it is secure in your make up bag to avoid a mess. Other than that, I think this is a great product for the money and would highly recommend.