First Aid Beauty Gentle Cleansing Wipes

This may be the worst product I have ever tried. It gave me an allergic reaction my face was red, burning and blotchy for a number of hours. I would never repurchase this. I will say not very impressed with first aid beauty products . These were very soapy & harsh on my skin. They also smelt awful. I think what upsets me most is the fact there said to be for SENSITIVE skin . I have very sensitive skin an my skin reacted to these. My skin is combination acne prone skin more on the dry side then oily. I get oily mainly in my t-zone. The sales person in Sephora said these would work well for my skin type and removing makeup . Nope the minute i used them my eyes and skin started burning. I thought maybe it was just me but then i gave them to my cousin who doesn't have sensitive skin an whose skin is very oily similar thing happened to her lots of redness and burning. Contacted first aid beauty they weren't helpful at all an seemed more defensive then concerned. Defiantly not impressed with first aid beauty. Stay away if you're skin is sensitive. I do recommend the Simple wipes cheaper and more effective didn't burn my skin.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

For reference my skin is normal-to-dryish, I'm not breakout prone, not clog prone and not sensitive. These wipes are quite nice and priced rather decently ($15 per pack of 30) for mid-end brands. Yes, you can buy cheaper ones at the drugstore and you can buy more expensive ones else where for sure. They are decently sized and actually a bit larger than some wipes. They are fragrance free and somewhat gentle though there are times when they invoke a minor bit of irritation in the outer corner of my eyes and under my eyes. They remove face makeup nicely and while I don't depend on them for stubborn waterproof mascara, everything else comes off quite easily.

While yes they're quite nice and I appreciate that they're fragrance-free, I wouldn't repurchase since they don't actually WOW me.