Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids - Shocking Coral 910

on 4/8/2015 12:08:00 AM

An intense, matte, chalky looking bright pink lacking the shine and moisture of Electric Orange which surprised me. Odd since both are from the Vivids line. Forgive the following description but this looks like it belongs on a corpse or on a happier note a tanned Malibu Barbie. This is nowhere near coral on me and I look weird wearing it.

on 2/25/2015 9:56:00 PM

More like shockingly not coral.
There were no testers available and i had no mobile data to search a review but i bought it anyway because it was on sale. Unfortunately this colour does not suit me.

How did i even buy things before make up alley? 😭😭

on 2/5/2015 3:21:00 PM

My ultimate, go-to lip colour for that special pop of colour!

on 1/10/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first Vivid, now I have 4. I love this color. Yes, it's a pink leaning coral, but I'd still call it coral. Especially when you compare it to their other pinks. I didn't want the orange shades and I didn't want the pink shades. I have a million corals, they're all different and this color is bright, opaque yet shiny, unique and flattering. I love the feel of this line (A LOT) and the pigmentation as well. Not to mention the price is great. Really can not complain here.

on 12/27/2014 7:15:00 PM

I think this gives me a nice neon color on the lips. When you put it on your hand it looks sheer and shiny. But when you put it on your lips it look matt and morsturising. I think the rest of the Vivid collection would be great. Plus it is great for all seasons really. And for summer and winter also. So far I really like no problems so far (knock on wood). But I can't wait to try it out even more.

on 7/26/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love these lipsticks by Maybelline! :) Shocking Coral is a very bright, vibrant coral pink shade - on my lips it appears very pink not a coral really but it still is a beautiful shade. I would say this lipstick is not shiny or matte but more of a sheen finish. I noticed this lipstick also has a bit more drier texture than the other Vivid lipsticks but it doesn't bother me. I just apply a little bit lip balm before applying this on my lips. Great pigmentation, great color and great price (8). I would buy this again!

on 7/8/2014 2:40:00 PM

I really like this lipstick. The colour payoff is excellent for a drugstore product, it lasts a long time before I have to reapply and the shade is beautiful for the summer months.

on 7/7/2014 5:02:00 AM

I was SO disapointed in this color! When I think coral, I think an orangey pink shade. This may as well have been a bright pink lip on me, which is the one color I hate on myself. Don't name a shade coral if it's not!

on 5/28/2014 5:24:00 PM

This is a nice pinkish coral (almost too pink to be a coral, on my lips is more like a fuchsia, but a nice color though) the package is tacky, but it does not bother me too much since this is such a cheap lipstick with a great color payoff. The only down side: I find it really drying to my lips :(. I wear lip balm before applying it, but after an hour or so, my lips start to peel in hideous way. I will stick to MAC Cremesheen and Mineralize lipsticks which are the only ones that I find not drying at all.

on 5/8/2014 5:10:00 AM

AMAIZNG! This colour looks great on all skin tones I'm NW25 and I love the pop of colour this gives me it's a pretty pink with a touch if coral to make it stand out! Definitely recommend it

Popular Lipsticks