August 27, 2014 | 1825 users online

Hair Color - Phyto - phytocolor

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by nchinoy

I love the range of colors and the application was amazing - no stinging or burning, no foul smell, no dripping or mess in the bathroom at all. The color I got was Chatain, and it was lovely - a cool, dark brown that covered up my previous brassy/orangey/dark blonde dye job.

I loved the color/look of this on day one, however, it fades. fast. And that made me really sad. It's still there but I can see the brassiness and lighter color coming through and I colored my hair 25 days ago. Considering the fact that hair dye does damage my hair, I would rather not have to color as often. For that reason alone, I wouldn't repurchase. I'm very tempted to go for black and see how it fades but that's a risk I'm not willing to take my third time around.

Looks like it's back to L'Oreal Excellence Creme for me. The colors run very dark but there's no fear of fading at all. It's my failsafe color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Phytocolor is the best choice to dye your hair at home. Its formula consists of the herbal ingredients and contains a very low amount of peroxyde. Colour scale of the line is rich for a highly organic dying product. Colour choices are really elegant and nice. I sometimes mix different colours and I am contented with the results. I think that dying with phytocolor is also a kind of treatment for my hair. Eventhough I sometimes go to a salon or use products like naturtint, I always regret of my choice and go back to Phytocolor. This is the safest choice for the look and helath of my hair.