December 21, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Rouge Brillant Lip Gloss- Sparkling Coral

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Soiree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

7.5 grams of lightly shimmering peach. Wears 2-3 hours (good for gloss IMO) and not too dramatic for day wear. Slight mu smell but disappears quickly.
I actually just used this up (never thought that would happen) and now am in search of a similar shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Dior lipgloss is a really pretty peachy pink--- a bit frosty, but still looks really good on the lips. I just have to make sure I don't apply too much, otherwise it looks tacky. It moisturizes the lips and gives a sheer peachy pink look. Only thing I don't like is that I expect its packaging to be less boring and more elegant!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This gloss is a nice peachy coral, leaning more to peach, I'd say than actual coral. I love these glosses, except that they have the rose petal scent, which I can't stand. Worth it, tho, for the lasting wear and the colors are just fab.

I'd probably purchase again, but these glosses are discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 11:51:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I'll admit that I laughed at this color when I received it as a gift. It looks ridiculously orange and unwearable in the tube. However, when I put it on, I was hooked. It's more peach/gold than orange and looks absolutely wonderful on my lips. It's a smooth gloss and has a decent staying power. The only downside is the perfumed smell.