April 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Foundations - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at cvs for $15 -.- I've always wanted to try this foundation but the price almost made me just pass by it and look for another one. But I bought it anyways and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. It was really worth the money. I have oily and acne prone skin with fair-medium skin. I chose the second shade(natural ivory) and it matched my skin perfectly. This foundation's coverage was just a little bit stronger than a bb cream but it covered my redness very well. I wear skin primer, bb cream, concealer, then the foundation. I only had to put pressed powder ONCE throughout the whole day. If I were to not wear the foundation, I would have to put pressed powder on 5+ times throughout the day. This product really impressed me. It didn't break me out either. The only con of this foundation is the packaging. It would be more hygienic if it were a pump. Overall, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN WHEN I RUN OUT! <3 Check out my other reviews! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Goes on nicely. Has a nice clean scent to it as well. Not an extremely light coverage nor a heavy one. Dries well and sits nicely on skin. I have sensitive skin and this soothed it pretty nicely and doesn't clog pores. Comes out slow enough that you won't spill it everywhere.One of my favorite drugstore foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by martini8787

So far this is the only foundation that doesn't break me out. It matches me (not saying it will match everyone) very well. When I use it I do moisturize with cetaphil since there is an acne treatment in the foundation. Also, unless there is a some sort of monster zit, I don't use an acne treatment along with this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by javiejoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy with this foundation. For years I've been trying to find the right foundation for my oily skin AND mild rosacea and this is the ONLY one that stays on and looks fab. Other foundations will smear or start to look or feel weird. It has good coverage, it's light, it's clean and it feels like I'm not wearing makeup. Plus if I happen to have a night where I didn't take my makeup off (oopsie), the next day I don't break out and I don't feel like I woke up with dirt all over my face. I also have some dark spots that I like to cover up and this stuff easily does the trick. I get so many compliments on my skin when honestly it's just makeup. Thanks to Neutrogena. These people get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by varamos0193

def recommend for oily skin types! I used it for 2-3 wks and cleared up my dry-combination skin. only downside is no pump and a little runny so be careful with application

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by silveralejandra

:( i was really looking forward to this product. I was a little too obsessed, until i tried it. Horrible i was oily by the third our, acne wasnt covered, foundation fell off. I really wanted it to work but something went wrong. Now to return it. If you have no acne and are oil free this is for you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is about one of the best liquid foundations out there. It truly doesn't break out skin like most other liquid foundations, and if you match the color right, it looks very natural. I have tried a lot of foundations, and I eventually keep coming back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Craftingal84

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! This is the only foundation in a long search for the perfect one that I am in love with from the moment I put on until the end of the day. It has the best finish. It feels like satin on my face. The coverage is medium and blends smoothly. I find that my t zones do not get oily with this foundation. Highly recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles98

Holy grail! I apply it with a fake beauty blender and its just the best. I wear it to school on those days when i feel fancy and i just love it. Its medium but very buildable coverage and a semi matte coverage . Just set it with a little powder and your good for the day

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is ok. It has pretty good coverage, but tends to look cakey. It also fades a lot throughout the day and application would be a lot easier with a pump.....