November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round Lipstick in Stella

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOAH this is a super bright neon barbie lipstick! I saw it from afar and really got intrigued. I had to buy it, just for a crazy fun lipstick or for costumes. But considering how wild it is, it's actually not that bad, it's oddly nice. Bold, but nice.

Some Nyx rounds are kind of crappy formula wise, especially the light ones. This one is in the middle, not their best or worst formula wise, but I tend to use my Nyx Eye Shadow Base in White under some colors like this and they stay on pretty well with that. I think I forgot to wear it underneath the other day and it still stayed on better than I expected. I planned buying this but it was totally like an impulse like 'for fun' type of want and I got it super cheap ($1 with a deal). I put that I wouldn't buy it again, but not because I'm not happy with it, I just doubt I'll ever finish this color! But I am glad I own it. It's a fun color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

Beautiful bright Barbie pink. Dupe for Mac viva glam nicki. Such a great value and isn't drying, lasts well for drugstore brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: bright yellow pink

Pros

- pigmented
- dupe for Viva Glam Nicki

Cons

- too creamy

Comments: This is a super creamy bright yellow pink. It will lean more coral or pink depending on your skin tone. The color is gorgeous, highly pigmented, and a great dupe for Viva Glam Nicki. If you swipe it on it will look messy and streaky. Dabbed on and its perfect. Layer this on top of a light concealer and you've got yourself a serious neon flamingo pink lip!

Will repurchase.