October 20, 2014 | 981 users online

Powders - Mally Beauty - Evercolor Poreless Face Defender

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Margeilles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It broke my skin out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

First off the packaging: the sponge is so huge it doesn't fit into this 40$ compact, that really sucked. Not good for portability. Now the product itself... They should have called this the makeup separator. No matter how I applied this product it caused my makeup to separate on my face.... I've tried it several times with several foundations, and each time I hated how it made my foundation look. As for absorbing oil.. Yes, it does do that, but it really isn't any better than a setting powder. I will be returning this to ULTA ASAP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I find Mally's products are often let down by the packaging. I bought this and it performed well but the casing broke within a few days and now I can't carry it round with me, which was the whole point. Otherwise it is very good at mattifying oily areas, ideal for daytime touch-ups. But still too expensive, as with all Mally products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by MegsSister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be clear -- it's NOT a powder. (But you use it like you would a powder, so that's the closest category I could find.) It's clear and you blot in on to take down the shine w/o adding a layer of powder to your face in that mask-like way that can happen. And you won't end up w/powder in your eyebrows from blotting your forehead -- I hate that! It also keeps a certain dewy-ness to your skin which a powder obliterates. There's a mirror and a puff in the compact for easy application.