Michael Todd True Organics pumpkin nutrient rich mask

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can definitely feel a difference with my skin after using this. It stings/feels warm on application, but it's not too severe that I feel the need to remove before the stated removal time. Leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated after and I love reading the ingredient list in these products. I am a huge fan of natural ingredients in skincare, cosmetics.. you name it! So it's lovely to see this rather popular brand be vegan, and mostly organic and natural.

on 12/30/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mask and ordered the full size. I got a sample in either my ipsy or Glossy box and was hooked.

My skin is not sensitive but dehydrated/oily. Not breakout prone or anything else significant.

The texture is odd. Kinda like as if you smeared actual raw pumpkin on your face. I'm not sensitive or bothered by smells like some ppl are. It doesn't burn or irritate my son at all. A pink fish once I've removed it just like with most any chemical exfoliant. It smells like actual pumpkin, not pumpkin pie, just pumpkin. So yes, it does smell "odd", but I'm more interested in the effects of products than how they smell.

It goes on uneven and kinda clumpy - hard to spread in evenly so this is definitely a different type of mask, like there are actually small pieces of pumpkin in it. But the end result the mask is very even while it exfoliates. It's orange on your face . My husband said I look jaundiced while I'm wearing it lol. My kids laugh at me and my dog tries to lick it off; )

I remove my makeup with baby oil then wash with my cleanser. I wait about 10-15 minutes after that and then apply the mask and leave on the full 10 minutes.

My face feel absolutely fabulous and incredible afterwards! Actual glowy-ness. I also use MUAC lactic acid peels weekly, but this pumpkin mask works just as well if not better! Very very pleased. And I'm very picky when it comes to skin care.

I rarely use the term HG for a product, but this girls/boys is something I'll purchase again and again. The tube lasts a long time.

After I've used this I wash it off with warm water and put a gentle, blandish moisturizer on afterwards, like I do with any chemical exfoliant (Cerave cream in the tub or the PM version).

I'm surprised there aren't more ratings for this mask! But like every skincare item out there, your milage may vary.

on 11/13/2014 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this stuff kinda sucks. it's an exfoliating mask, but it will seriously turn your face on fire. it smells good (predictably like pumpkin pie,) but has tons of irritating oils in it. i can use this on a bare face or a face that hasn't been washed in a while, and somehow it STILL burns me to bits. it's really quite frightening! i don't know what good it does, which is the scary part. it doesn't seem to do much but irritate! my skin doesn't feel refreshed or exfoliated at all! ): will stick to boring old glycolic peels or the other pumpkin peel from make up artist's choice. ):

Pricey but this is a great mask to use for shrinking your pores!

on 6/3/2014 11:31:00 AM

I love this mask really clears out all my pores.

on 4/2/2014 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and it was amazing!! I have really sensitive skin and I was alittle nervous to try it but I'm soooo glad I did!! This makes my skin feel great!! It's smells awesome and you can tell a difference after one use!! I was looking for a natural skin company and I think I found it!! I have already order the charcoal cleanser! I got it today and love it!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

God i don't even know where to start with this mask, it is really amazing
so first, the smell OH MY it's like actual pumpkins i kid you not
second, the texture, kind of slimy very orance and has little seed bits in it
third it dries quick and washes off well doesn't leave any sort of film over my face and doesn't turn my face orange... yes i thought it would turn my skin orange. Also helps well with big pores. :)

on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I don't know why but this mask was stinging my face like crazy! I had to wash it off after like a minute. I was afraid it would burn my face. Not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this with this mask. My skin is not sensitive. I have normal skin with no acne. I've never reacted in that way to any other product before. I received this in a beauty box and this went straight in the trash!

on 3/2/2014 9:10:00 PM

I like the smell of this product, which really does smell like pumpkin. The texture of this mask was just ok. The problem is that it did not make an even layer over my face, which makes it difficult to achieve the desired level of exfoliation. I also do not feel like this was the most exfoliating product on the market. I could still feel dead skin around my nose. I suppose maybe you have to leave it on longer, but I am afraid to do so since the label says 5-10 minutes. I am sticking to my REN products until a better product comes out.

on 2/20/2014 11:53:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. I received it as part of a beauty box. After the first use I didn't think to much of it, but after continued use, it made my skin look and feel amazing!

The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. It definitely has a natural pumpkin scent to it, with a bit of sharpness. The second thing I noted was how thin it's consistency is. It is fairly thin compared to a clay mask, but still thick enough to get good coverage when you apply it.

After a few minutes my skin did feel tingly, almost like it was burning. As odd/bad as that sounds, it was by no means a bad experience. I generally put it on a few minutes before getting in the shower. Then I shampoo and wash before I rinse the mask off. It washes off easily compared to other masks that I've used.

It definitely leaves your skin tight and exfoliated. I have to follow it up with a good moisturizer. But shortly after use, my skin feels amazingly smooth and soft.

Popular Masks