December 20, 2014 | 1600 users online

Masks - Michael Todd True Organics - pumpkin nutrient rich mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this stuff kinda sucks. it's an exfoliating mask, but it will seriously turn your face on fire. it smells good (predictably like pumpkin pie,) but has tons of irritating oils in it. i can use this on a bare face or a face that hasn't been washed in a while, and somehow it STILL burns me to bits. it's really quite frightening! i don't know what good it does, which is the scary part. it doesn't seem to do much but irritate! my skin doesn't feel refreshed or exfoliated at all! ): will stick to boring old glycolic peels or the other pumpkin peel from make up artist's choice. ):

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBritt33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always struggled with acne issues typically my chin and forehead area's and FINALLY i have found my escape away from all these monstrosities. :) Hope you find the same as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great exfoliating mask if your skin is acting up from the change of weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SmithbyCasey3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pricey but this is a great mask to use for shrinking your pores!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask really clears out all my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and it was amazing!! I have really sensitive skin and I was alittle nervous to try it but I'm soooo glad I did!! This makes my skin feel great!! It's smells awesome and you can tell a difference after one use!! I was looking for a natural skin company and I think I found it!! I have already order the charcoal cleanser! I got it today and love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God i don't even know where to start with this mask, it is really amazing
so first, the smell OH MY it's like actual pumpkins i kid you not
second, the texture, kind of slimy very orance and has little seed bits in it
third it dries quick and washes off well doesn't leave any sort of film over my face and doesn't turn my face orange... yes i thought it would turn my skin orange. Also helps well with big pores. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why but this mask was stinging my face like crazy! I had to wash it off after like a minute. I was afraid it would burn my face. Not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this with this mask. My skin is not sensitive. I have normal skin with no acne. I've never reacted in that way to any other product before. I received this in a beauty box and this went straight in the trash!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like the smell of this product, which really does smell like pumpkin. The texture of this mask was just ok. The problem is that it did not make an even layer over my face, which makes it difficult to achieve the desired level of exfoliation. I also do not feel like this was the most exfoliating product on the market. I could still feel dead skin around my nose. I suppose maybe you have to leave it on longer, but I am afraid to do so since the label says 5-10 minutes. I am sticking to my REN products until a better product comes out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. I received it as part of a beauty box. After the first use I didn't think to much of it, but after continued use, it made my skin look and feel amazing!

The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. It definitely has a natural pumpkin scent to it, with a bit of sharpness. The second thing I noted was how thin it's consistency is. It is fairly thin compared to a clay mask, but still thick enough to get good coverage when you apply it.

After a few minutes my skin did feel tingly, almost like it was burning. As odd/bad as that sounds, it was by no means a bad experience. I generally put it on a few minutes before getting in the shower. Then I shampoo and wash before I rinse the mask off. It washes off easily compared to other masks that I've used.

It definitely leaves your skin tight and exfoliated. I have to follow it up with a good moisturizer. But shortly after use, my skin feels amazingly smooth and soft.