January 29, 2015 | 1894 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this last year before I had ever heard any reviews on it. I was just playing around in sephora and was pretty impressed so I decided to try it out. I got excited at all the attention it was getting cause I really do think this is a great product! The color vanilla is perfect for me. I am quite pale, and finding a highlighting concealer can be hard because usually the lightest color just matches me. So im excited they have even a shade lighter that I plan to buy eventually. The coverage is really good, its creamy and easy to work with. I wish so bad they would just make a large container of this and sell it as foundation, it looks so nice on my skin. It has a doe foot applicator, so I mostly used this on my under eyes as I didn't want to use it on blemishes often for sanitary reasons. My least favorite part was packaging. At first I thought what you were looking at in the tube was the actual concealer, then for the longest time I was convinced it was just a colored tube. My tube is at its near end now and I can finally see some concealer has come off the sides. I feel like there is a lot of wasted product that I cant get the wand to pick up and that since its a hard plastic container I wont be able to get any more out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Clob

Have searched for so long to find a concealer that has a brightening effect on my pale skin, and this is now my holy grail! I use the lightest shade and it has great coverage but does crease, though when set with a powder it seems to be fine. Is expensive but will keep purchasing until I find another brand that has a shade this light and brightening. Love, for now..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 3:30:00 PM More reviews by freshneyz

This product works very well and the colour Vanilla is perfect for me. I'd say the coverage is medium but buildable. I would not recommend this for under the eyes however as it does crease quite a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Hera94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- can be layered for optimal coverage
- easy to blend in
- wide rage of shades to suit different needs (conceal, highlight...)
- the applicator's good, applies an even amount of product
- very high coverage

Cons:
- contrary to popular belief 'custard' is not a universal shade in fact I had to get a second tube ' Ginger' and a third 'Honey' to cover my under eye circles.
- it has a tendency to cake up if you apply too much and it transfers everywhere even when you set it with powder.
- it is more thicker in consistency than a liquid (DUH, creamy concealer), if you're battling against fine lines/wrinkles, this isn't what I'd recommend unless you really really prep and use a darn good under-eye cream to de-puff the area before going in with this.
- this broke me out sadly, I have very sensitive skin, so, that might be the cause.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 2:03:00 AM More reviews by viviennepan

Pros:
- love the packaging
- excellent coverage! covered up all my nasty pimples, scars and redness
- doesnt feel or look cakey
- doesnt break me out at all (i have very sensitive skin)
- a little goes a long way
- easy to apply
- sets quickly
- great for travelling

Cons:
- expensive
- i chose the wrong shade unfortunately :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kadams2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two words for this concealer: Breakout City! Ugh.....

For reference, I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and rosacea (the type that involves acne-like pimples; lucky me). My skin is so sensitive in fact, that I swear sometimes the air touching it will break me out. Seriously...even on days when I don't leave the house, I have to put on foundation to "protect" my skin from the air. Anyhow, with that said, here is my honest review of this product.

I purchased this in Chantilly, the lightest shade. It was a good match, but may have been a smidge on the light side, even for my fair NW 15-20 complexion. However, I do like concealers to brighten under my eyes, so this wasn't a problem for me.

I am big fan of the sponge tip applicator for its ease of use, but because I use concealer both under my eyes and on my blemishes, I had to spread it on the back of my hand, so as not to contaminate the sponge/product with my eye cream. That's just a personal preference; others may not have a problem with that.

I found that this concealer creased immediately under my eyes and on my eyelid. I had to deftly and diligently work with it to minimize the creasing. Once I did, I set it and liked the coverage, color payoff, and overall look. By the end of the day however, I looked about ten years older due to creasing. On my face, I found it provided excellent coverage over my foundation, but it tends to dry quickly, so you can't really "cook" it for too long. Also, it tends to dry a bit chalky. Oh, and the aforementioned break outs...yes, I developed a nasty rosacea rash, along with some cystic under-the-skin action, after 2-3 weeks of daily use.

Overall, I will not continue to use this and obviously would not repurchase. Even if I didn't break out, the product was just so-so for me. It does have a great color selection, which is a plus; but overall I will stick to IT's Bye Bye Under Eye for my eyes, and Covergirl Invisible concealer for my face. I can buy those two products for just a little more than one tube of the NARS, with way better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:24:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in the shade Honey, & it's simply amazing. I use tons of NARS products, & they seem to not disappoint. The price is definitely worth it, & it's perfect to cover dark spots if you have any, or just under your eyes as I use. So it's definitely one of the best concealers I tried, which I have tried many.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Asianlily

I am going to be a downer and say I'm just not blown away. Yes, it is creamy but it is most definitely not radiant. When it comes to my skin, I want to achieve the most natural, skin like finish. The texture is thick and creamy; thus it just sits on top of the skin no matter how much you blend. It settles into fine lines and creases after 2 hours of application. Deeply disappointed and will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 10:14:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when I visited the US since it's much more expensive in my home country Sweden. I have the shade Vanilla (second lightest). This is a very creamy, pigmented concealer, great for under eye and eyebrow area. It lasts all day so no complaints there. Also works as touch up during the day. It usually creases a bit on me though, which is annoying. I also thought I wouldn't use it up so quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 9:02:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to admit I had very high hopes for this concealer. It is very pigmented which I like but it creases like crazy even with primer. The colors are slightly too peach/yellow in the fair/light range so I could not fine one that worked.

I need a highly pigmented concealer for dark under eye circles and this just did not work out. It felt dry and cakey after a few hours on my dry skin.

Back to Lancome Effacernes concealer. I wanted to use a cruelty free product but nothing compares to the Lancome concealer.

So back to Sephora the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer goes. Too bad.