April 23, 2014 | 883 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was never a regular user of concealer. On occasion I have used it but did not like the results. That all changed when I found the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This stuff is easy to use and blends seamlessly into my complexion. In the past I have used Benefit's Boing and YSL's Touche Eclat which are both highly regarded but I think the NARS is in a league of its own.

For reference I use the concealers for blemishes including acne and hyperpigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the foundation itself covers up my acne scars, but sometimes I need a little more coverage and that's when I use NARS radiant creamy concealer. It really gets the job done. It literally looks like I photoshopped the acne scars off my face. It's one the best concealers I've ever used. I also use it for my dark under eyes.

Downside? The packaging. It's so hard to get all the product out of the container. I wish they sold it in a squeezable tube.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO APPLY MOISTURIZER FIRST! If you don't do this, the concealer will end up looking cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a winner for me and lives up to the hype that has been broadcast all over You Tube and beauty Blogs..Nars - This is sure to become another cult product like your shining star orgasm blush.

I don't mind the doe foot applicator as the formula is so creamy you only need the smallest amount for under-eye coverage, the doe foot makes the application for this simple, then so easy to blend with fingers or a brush. The key to this working under the eyes is that less is more. Just a couple of dots and blends in seamlessly for smooth all day coverage. Doesn't cake with a light setting of powder. I have been using this under liquid foundation and don't have any problem with foundation disturbing the finish of this. Can be used over too of course, at the moment this is my preferred method - always subject to change :)

My skin is NC 15 and I have this in Chantilly - which looks very light (swatch above) but is actually a perfect match. I can see this lasting a long time as you do not need much at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally got my hands on Nars Radiant Chantilly concealer (it's been sold out everywhere for weeks). I'm constantly on the search for a better highlighter/concealer combo for my undereye and eyelid that won't CREASE or cake. This is a good one but slightly over-hyped IMO. It's not as radiant as I expected. I use this under-eye so I like it to pop. I was afraid Chantilly would be too light for my skintone... it's not.. I have very fair skin (but not Ivory).

FYI Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer in Radiant is a dupe for this. You can find it for $8 on Ebay or any drug store. Honestly, I may prefer Maybelline over the NARS. It's not as thick and slightly more RADIANT than the Nars concealer which is great for undereye if you want that POP.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium-light neutral skin, closest to MAC NW30 but it's too dark/orange for me. I use the shade honey for dark circles. This is very pigmented, it also has a thick consistency, like paint, so use less than what you think you need and add a little more if necessary. If you use too much, it will look cakey and unnatural. I love the applicator, it makes it so easy to just dot right on. I love the way this truly not only conceals but brightens, this is the only product to ever nearly perfectly conceal my dark circles. I use the sigma P86 to pat this on my undereyes. Another thing I love about this is that I can use it to brighten up the dark areas of my uneven toned face, I dot where I need it (around and below my chin, my temples) then pat it in with my sigma f80. I gave it four stars because I cannot use this for blemishes, it dries them out, it does not last as long as my MAC Prolongwear (I see it fading around the 6-7 hour mark), and it very slightly settles into lines under my eyes (no matter how much I prime) for the first hour or two and I must wipe it away with a sponge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This concealer is truly very creamy. It blends beautifully. It's nondrying to the skin, doesn't look cakey but it is truly full coverage. I love this stuff. a little does go a long way. Well worth the $!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Earthlynostalgia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a little hesitant before buying the Nars Creamy concealer; mostly because I find the price to be completely outrageous.
Secondly, it doesn't come with all that much product
Lastly, the shade range was a little strange for me. It went from very light vanilla to a orangey custard (I'm NC20 btw). The lady recommended custard so that's what I ended up purchasing,
Reading all the great reviews, I thought this would be HG material. But I am rather disappointed. I really thought this would work for covering my dark under eyes.
But this had accentuated the dryness under my eyes and it definitely didn't give me the coverage I was looking for . I tried it on my scars as well and the color was just way to orange on me. I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin.
Its not a terrible concealer, it was okay. I just think that okay doesn't cut it for a $40 concealer. There are definitely much better concealers out on the market than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

I got the NARS concealer last week after asking for a concealer to minimize dark under eye circles. At first, I was matched to Ginger however it did not look nice on me. So I went for the shade Custard. I was hesitant about purchasing this concealer because $32 for a concealer is a bit steep for me. I thought about getting a drugstore concealer, however, I never have any luck buying face make up from a drugstore. So, I took the plunge and bought it. I apply the concealer with my finger. I grab some of the concealer (with my fingers) from the tube and dab on three dots under my eye. Then, I swipe and pat until the desired effect is reached. I don't set the concealer with anything, I'm thinking of buying a finishing powder to set it in. The concealer doesn't budge all day, I do have fallouts from my mascara, so my under eye area looks a bit odd. Now, as much as I like this concealer, I don't like the idea of a wand applicator. It may be hard to get out all of the product (I want my money's worth!). Do not apply directly from the wand applicator because that's very unhygienic! I will likely be repurchasing the NARS concealer, I'm hoping to get a year's use of the current NARS concealer I have.

Edit: From some research on the web, it appears Maybelline's Fit Me concealer is a dupe! I'll try the Maybelline one next :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Undereye. Concealer ever.

It's expensive but little goes a long way. On bad days, I get green/purple undereye circles thanks to lovely uni work load. The yellow undertone in Custard (Medium 1) cancels out the purple tones and the thick yet creamy coverage gets rid of them. The name is dead on because there is a luminous finish to the concealer. Only gripe is that it's a tad too dark for me right now so I have to use it under foundation.

Overall, a must have if you can afford it <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, yes and yes! This product is exactly as it states in the name...radiant and CREAMY. People are complaining that its creamy...and not long wearing. It never claims long wear and creamy is in the name. Anyways....this is a great product for dark under eye circles. It gives brightness and goes on smoothly and doesn't settle like other heavier products tend to do. I do NOT put eyecream on under this. I could foresee this sliding right off it I did, as this blends out smoothly enough on its own. I am a NC30 and Honey is the prefect shade for me. Brightens and still blends in....no unnatural reverse raccoon eye! I love the wand applicator. My only compliant is once you get towards the end of a tube it can be kinda hard to get out. You can remedy this by getting a long wooden stick cotton swab and taking the non cotton end and using that to scrape excess product out of the side of the tube. I personally wear this all day and through a heavy workout with no problems of transferring or anything. I DO also set this with a little bit of Hourglass Ambient light powder applied with a MAC 224 brush. I don't know if that makes the different in wear or not...but I personally haven't had any issues with transfer or wear.