November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great for covering light pigmentation such as dark circles, redness or faded PIH marks, but it won't cover angry red pimples as it's too emollient and can't "build" on itself like drier cream formulas can. I mainly use it to conceal redness around my nose and any supremely faded PIH marks so I opt for a color that matches my skin. I use the color Custard for my oily NC25 skin and it's an acceptable color match although it could be a bit better (but their other color options do not suffice).

It does end up fading as the day goes on since my skin is oily and I blot every couple of hours so I'm sure that does cause some makeup to come off. But all in all, it has a very natural look (biggest pro for me) while offering medium-full coverage and is very easy to work with. I find it best to apply some concealer to the back of my freshly washed hand (so as to not contaminate the rest of the product), and then using the ring finger of my dominant hand to apply to problem areas. The warmth of your finger really does help the product blend/melt into your skin. Set with loose powder. I'm currently about to finish my second tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ihaveaproblem

full coverage if patted in with fingers and medium if blended out with brush or beauty blender. For the price, you get what you should. This is the only concealer I'll use now. i feel flawless when wearing it and it leaves a satin-dewy finish on the skin. very natural looking with up to full coverage :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Anid123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review in a very long time, but with this concealer, I just had to. I sampled this concealer atr Sephora and loved the coverage. It covers my dark circles very well with just a tiny amount. I ended up switching from the Armani Precision Retouch and buying it in the color Vanilla. I started wearing the concealer before work. This concealer is horrendous! It creases within 15 minutes, and I'm not talking about minor creasing. I'm talking major amounts of concealer stuck in lines that I never even knew existed. I figured, ok maybe I can handle some creasin in exchange for great coverage and perfect color match. But unfortunately, every time I look in a mirrow I am shocked at how much this is aging me. I am 30 with very very minor fine lines under my eyes and I wear moisturizer under the concealer. Not only that, but the flaking is quite bad. So if you are looking for coverage and are willing to look double your age, then this is for you. Otherwise, this is a total fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Claire2612

I really love this concealor. I do use the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation as well - and the combination of the two is simply lovely. The consistency is great, coverage is great, colour match is great. Overall, this is definitely worth having in your makeup collection. I like to use this concealor with a Beauty Blender for my under eye area and I find it blends beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely consistent concealer beefy enough to cover undereye dark circles but not too heavy to give the impression you are wearing far too much make up. It blends well with foundation and if you moisturize adequately, it won't crease. I have pretty dry skin and if I'm particularly tired I have to rememeber to use a richer eye cream to make sure the concealer doesn't dry up. Definetely one of the pros of such a little expensive tube is its lasting power throughout the day. It is creamy enough but I wish it could be a tad more radiant. I was matched to Ginger because Custard definetely looked too stark for me (NC 35-37), but maybe I need a touch of it to find the perfect shade. I might get Custard and use it as a highlighter on its own or mix it to Ginger for a more radiant look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

I am so upset after forking out the money for this! I got the honey shade, as I have fair to medium skin. It's soooo dry and orange! It's horrible! I've tried mixing it with eye cream and my other concealers (By Terry and Bye Bye Under eye) but it's so cakey and dry that nothing improves it. Big boo!!!! Thumbs down to Nars 😞

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The consistency of this is great, and what sets it apart from other concealers. Definitely creamy, as the name claims. For people with dry skin, like myself, this is a must. It blends easily and smoothly into the skin, and covers dark skin pigmentation, which is what I use it for. I don't use it under my eyes so I can't speak to that. The minus one star is just because, on me, it doesn't last all day. I have yet to find any concealer/foundation that DOES though, so that's kind of an ongoing skin thing for me personally, I believe it lasts better on others. Definitely woudl recomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by okazaki

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried about a million concealers -- both drugstore and higher end. I kept hearing about this NARS concealer, and decided to give it a try, hoping it wasn't just over-hyped, as most concealers are. This is my third day wearing it, and... so far, so good! I apply my foundation first, and then apply this around my chin, nose, and cheeks, or anywhere that I have some discoloration. I blend it with my Real Techniques face brush, and it works wonderfully. In the past, I have blended concealers with my fingers, but decided to use a brush, and the results are way better.

Next, I use this concealer under my eyes. I have pretty bad under eye circles (bad enough that people ask if I'm sick or tired when I don't wear makeup) and my under eye area has a tendency to crease very easily. So, I applied a triangle shape of this concealer under my eyes, and blended again with the RT face brush -- amazing. In the past, I have had to use 2 or 3 different concealers to get what I get with just one layer of this stuff. I will say that I have been using two layers of this stuff under my eyes, but the difference is just amazing. I am actually getting coverage and not using SO MUCH.

This concealer claims to be crease-proof. I can't say that it is ENTIRELY crease proof, but it sure does better than previous concealers. I make sure to set it, and that helps a lot. It seems to do a good job of staying on throughout the day, and I don't usually touch it up (although it could stand to be touched up once throughout the day.)

The price point for this product is preeettyyy high... but in my case, I feel that it's worth it, because I only have to use one product, not 2 or 3.

I would purchase again and do recommend this to people who like a creamy, fuller-coverage concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Wrosie

I just brought this concealer and I am pleased after using it for two days. My shade is Ginger (my Mac shade is NC40 & NARS tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz) and I applied just the concealer alone for work and it lasted throughout the day. I didn't find it drying and so far no break outs. It had just the right amount of coverage and it looked natural. One dab of this product for me goes a long way, and I like that it is buildable. It also blended well using my finger. Overall I will continue to use this product to see if this would be my ultimate concealer. I am eyeing the shade Custard for a brighter look under my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by MES

After using Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few weeks I decided to give this a try. While this is not as thick as some other concealers it still provides a very good amount of coverage. The creamy formula makes this a great choice for dry skin. The wear time on this a good as well, this still looked fresh after a full day at work. Didn't have any issues with this settling into fine lines of looking cakey.

My only complaint is that I wish the concealer shades coordinated with the foundations better.