NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/3/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I liked this concealer but I hated it... I even had to return it ( which I never do) it creased and disappeared off of my under eye area. I tried it with all kinds of creams and primers but nothing seemed it make it stay and stop the creasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wish I would have tried this sooner. I've only recently become obsessive about concealers and trying different ones. For a very long time, I was a dedicated Erase Paste user and began trying similar formulations such as Glamoflage and Marc Jacobs. I like the full coverage/cream concealers. However, these are not always completely necessary and aren't particularly cute under fluorescent lighting/natural sunlight. I find the NARS formulation to be a liquid, but also full coverage, creamy and date I say moisturizing. I think I was a bit hesitant considering the hype on YouTube (which most of the time screams sponsorship to me) and did not think this would give me the coverage I like to wear. I'm not going to say I have fully converted and use this 7 days a week, but I'm on my second tube and have only been using this for about 4 months or so...I would try this in person if you're considering purchasing because I made the mistake of choosing the wrong shade on sephora's website. This is a great full coverage concealer without the cakiness.

I hate that this concealer didn't work for me because I'm a huge fan of all nars products but this is the first nars product that I don't like....I don't have any blemishes on my face so I only use concealer for my undereyes as I have dark circles,... But this concealer creases very bad on me and looked very dry, even though I moisturized before applying....the only reason I gave it 2 lippies because it did cover my dark circles under my eyes as it covers very well. It just creased on me very very bad...

on 3/1/2015 8:14:00 PM

I love this concealer. I have fair-medium skin tone and quite dark under eye circles. It covered the darkness under my eyes, blemishes and redness on my face perfectly. I love the creamy formula, its thick but I found it easy to blend. It can become quite cakey and creasy under the eyes if too much is applied, so use sparingly. The packaging is nice, smells good and overall I'm really happy with this product.

on 2/27/2015 5:35:00 PM

This concealer blends like a dream! Normally, I match the colour Custard but I bought Honey instead and I'm very pleased with my choice. Honey has a salmony undertone in it, so it neutralizes dark circles, redness etc etc etc. A must-have concealer! Love it <3

on 2/26/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a hard time sleeping so I have some fairly prominent dark circles, I think this concealer is a God send. I'm on my second or third tube of this particular concealer and I'll continue to repurchase. The formula is quite thick but I don't mind. I need all of the help hiding the bags under my eyes that I could get. It also provides a lit from within kind of glow. If I'm in a rush, I'm able to blend it in with my ring fingers although I find I've had the best results with my Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush #57.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer for coverage, but it creased on me and looked way too heavy. Maybe this concealer would work for someone with intense under eye circles or who needs more coverage. Looked very obvious on the skin and didn't blend as well as I hoped for the steep price.

on 2/18/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really don't understand the massive hype around this product AT ALL. I have quite bad hereditary dark circles under my eyes and was looking for a full coverage concealer to cover them, and this seemed to be the most suggested and highly recommended product. Due to the steep price I was hesitant, but thought that if this was going to be my HG eye concealer product then I may as well. This is a full coverage concealer, which is about the only part of it that I like. Despite the claim on the box that it is an anti-crease formula, this has to be one of the worst concealers I have ever used in regards to creasing. I have tried setting it with different powders, using different brushes or motions with my fingers to apply it, I have tried using different amounts of product, but no matter how I apply it it still creases. Honestly, if it didn't crease and settle into fine lines like it does, I would probably really like this product. It is a fatal flaw and definitely my biggest gripe. Other than that I would not say this is a 'creamy' product as to me that suggests that it is moisturising, but if the skin under my eyes is slightly dry then this product makes my skin look awful and crepey almost? It is hard to describe but you do not want your skin looking like this. Also, I have tried using this on blemishes but the colour doesn't seem to match my skin and it seems to oxidise and go orangey, which it doesn't do when I apply it under my eyes. This might be my foundation, I don't know, but I prefer using a more solid concealer rather than a cream for blemishes at any rate.
Due to the price I will use up the rest of it but man, I would never buy this again.

on 2/17/2015 9:37:00 PM

Goodbye dark circles! This is the best concealer ever. There is nothing to say more, I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

This concealer works wonderfully to cover up dark spots, acne and under eye darkness and leaves a very natural looking finish. I like to apply it after my foundation by dabbing the sponge applicator directly on my face. I find the concealer works the best by pressing the product into my skin with a damp beauty blender or tapping it in with a flat foundation brush. I tried using my finger but it didn't set as evenly as with the other two methods. Afterwards I set with my NARS light reflecting loose powder and the product stays in place all day. Initially I tried the shade Custard based on reviews but found it had too much yellow for my more neutral skintone (NC20/25) so I exchanged it for Vanilla which suits me perfectly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products