FLOWER Beauty Lip Service Lip Butter (All Shades)

Haute Honeysickle is gorgeous! It's a peachy nude shade that would probably compliment most fair to medium shades. I've purchased other shades, too. Each of them are so hydrating and make your lips appear more plump. There's no gunky feel or bad taste. I have yet to find one FLOWER Beauty product that hasn't impressed me. This is no exception. I bought three lip butters, gave one to a friend and plan to never, ever be without this particular shade. It's so beautiful and natural looking. My lips but better!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I purchased the Nice Bloom-ers! shade. I do like it a lot, it's a light wash of color and and it has a nice hydrating effect and it looks wet and shiny. It works alone if I just want a bit of color, or as a gloss over a darker shade.

My issue is the packaging. As others have stated, the cap doesn't stay on. The nature of this product is that it's something that needs to be reapplied from time to time, which is not a problem at all, but the cap falling off is problematic if you take this with you anyplace. Additionally, the packaging is pretty bulky for the amount of product you get. I only like to carry a small makeup bag, and this takes up a lot of "real estate".

Because of this, I just use it at home. That way I've always got a little something on. It's great for this, it can stand up on a table or shelf and not roll around all over the place. So the packaging isn't a total loss, and it's a great gloss for a great price. I just hope they improve the packaging.

I've been pretty selective when purchasing the products from Flower Beauty and I've loved all but one so far. I will agree with the reviews on this related to packaging, it might look cute but it is just not conducive to long term carrying around in your purse kind of use. I purchased the color Sheer Snapdragon and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It slicks on your lips with ease and it is the nicest shade of red, but not in your face red. More like a wash of tinted gloss but with enough pigment to make my blue eyes "POP". I have a really hard time finding lipsticks in this color that flatter my skin so I am definitely a fan as this one matches me perfectly! Flower is comparable in price to any of the other drugstore brands but it's edging out the others in my opinion with their creamy texture and staying power. I will likely keep purchasing (just not BB cream as the color selection doesn't meet my needs) these products.

First off, I am a big fan of Drew Barrymore. When I found out that she had her own beauty line at Walmart, I felt like I HAD to have it all. However; upon checking the prices, they weren't too cheap. I bought this lipstick in Bare-ly there and did not care for it. It settled on lip lines and I had higher expectations for it. But then I took it out again after a couple months and gave it another try. This time around, it was better but still sticky. It's not worth the hype or price in my opinion and don't always listen to what the gurus on YouTube tell you. Remember, it's their opinion just like how this is my opinion. But if you want a good quality Flower Beauth lippie, I love their matte lipsticks. Spend your money on those instead of you're into matte lipsticks and they smell like flowers!! ;)

I got this in the color "Barely There" after Tati, aka GlamLifeGuru, recommended/raved about it. I was admittedly hesitant, as I had bought one of these a couple years ago and did not care for it.

First off, the color on my lips looks like nothing she swatched on her hand. Again, that is mostly my mistake, because I know lip products very rarely look the same on the lips as they do on the back of the hand. But..this totally 'nuded' my lips out, ie, this gave me 'corpse' lips. Not pretty and not flattering at all. I can't even see layering this over top of something, because the pigmentation is so poor.

Second, it settled in the fine lines of my lips and gave me 'old lady lips'. Just looked bad. Also, for a 'balm,' I did not find this moisturizing at all. In fact, I found it to be quite drying.

Lastly, the packaging. While it is pretty to look at while sitting on the vanity, it is not very practical and very bulky, just not a fan of that. The package looks pretty, but feels cheap.

I wanted to like this, I really did, because it looked so pretty in the swatch. But this will likely be going back. I know it was only like $7.00 or so at Walmart, but this is like the 4th, 5th, maybe even 6th Flower Cosmetics product that I bough that was a fail. Their eyeshadows are quite nice (even if some of those can apply patchy and not that great of pigmentation), but pretty much anything else I've tried from them was a fail, for me, anyways.

I just need to give up on this line. Pity, because some of the colors of many of the items look really pretty. But the performance is not there. At least not for me..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again, lip butters are all so different in intensity, slickness and staying power. This is okay but I absolutely hate the shape. It's hard to apply no matter which way you hold it.

The packaging ruined it for me. The cap does not stay on. What good is a lipstick if you cant carry it in your purse for the day? It sat sadly in my bathroom drawer and eventually i just threw it away. Disappointing.

I like the actual product, but the packaging sucks. Looks nice, but overtime the cap starts to crack and won't stay on the tube. They need to rethink the packaging to make it more durable. I've had the same problem with the eyeliners. The packaging cracks and breaks easily. I haven't had this issue with any of my other drugstore brand lipsticks or eyeliners. I would buy the lip butters again, if the packaging changes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So a while back, after watching Bubzbeauty rave about the Revlon lip butters, I gave one a shot and loathed it. It was heavy, slippery, dried out my lips, enhanced dry patches, and looked gross and uneven. I know some people love them, but I definitely did not. I resolved that lip butter sticks were not for me. Which is why I held off for so long on purchasing the Flower Lip Service lip butters.
But I finally took the plunge. And yay! They are great!
I got the colors Wispy Wisteria (a brighter, sheer pink) and Cherry Chiffon (sheer red). The colors are both beautiful. Wispy Wisteria gives my lips a beautiful pink sheen, without looking bright, garish, or overdone. Cherry Chiffon is the perfect sheer red for days when I want a bit of a pop of color, but don't want to go full-on matte red. Both of these shades make my teeth look whiter.
The texture is phenomenal. It feels lightweight and hydrating, and the finish is semi-glossy, but not gloopy or slimy. I can't attest to the staying power, as I've really only had these for a short time, but so far, it seems to be holding on okay. These aren't touted as being long-wearing, and they are mega-inexpensive, so reapplying is a non-issue for me. Besides, these feel so pillowy and luxurious when applied that it's kind of a joy putting them on.
The packaging is pretty, and so far, I've not had any issues with the cap popping off, but I'm going to be careful to not toss these in the open parts of my handbag. Instead, I'll make sure they are in my little makeup case that I carry with me. If it opens in there, at least it won't get all over my phone/keys/wallet. The cap also has to be on the right way or it won't close, since the packaging is not symmetrical.
As I said, these are inexpensive at about $7 a pop, and I believe they are sold exclusively at WalMart.
I will definitely check more of these lip butters out!

There was nothing extradionary about this product. Some of the colors are pretty. However it doesn't last long and the packaging is terrible. It may look nice but it's horrible to carry in a purse. The top keeps falling off and the lipstick gets ruined.

Recommended for Medium Skin