November 28, 2014 | 1681 users online

Hair - L'Oreal - Advanced haircare - Triple resist strength solution

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I always check the ingredients of my hair and skin products before I buy, but I didn't notice when I was scanning the label in the store that this products contains a TON of alcohol, it's the second ingredient on the label, meaning there is a hefty amount in this. I only realized that it had a high alcohol content after using this for a few days and feeling like my hair was dryer than usual and figured out that the alcohol in this was the culprit. Why they would put alcohol in a strengthening solution I just don't know, it's a silly decision. So I went back to the store and exchanged it for the color vibrancy dual protect spray because it had no alcohol and quite a bit of arginine, I'm much happier now. Buyer beware, dousing your hair in denatured alcohol daily or even weekly isn't going to help your hair grow stronger, in fact, it will probably do the opposite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a very affordable leave in protectant from L'Oreal but unfortunately it just weighs my hair down (I have damaged super fine hair that can't tolerate much in terms of weight). I think it is the castor oil in it that is too heavy for my hair. I did buy this based on the fact that it was a protectant that didn't contain silicones, avoiding silicones in my hair products is a big deal to me.

If I use it very very lightly I can swing it burt I don't know if that small amount serves any purpose really. I haven't noticed this doing much for my hair but then again I don't use it on a regular basis, only off and on and when I do use it I use a spritz or two with my holy grail leave in protectant from One N Only. I'm kind of just using it sometimes to use it up slowly but surely.

One plus however is the application, I like the spray nozzle on this, it evenly distributes the product.

Obviously won't repurchase. My suggestion would be to avoid if you have fine hair that gets weighted down easily.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: light weight
not oily, refreshing
not expensive
Cons; did not do too much for me. I used 2/3 of bottle to treat my overprocessed hair. didn't notice big difference, so not expensive - no crying

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-made roots soft
-great for 2nd-day hair
-less hair breakage
-makes curls really soft and bouncy
-pretty cheap
-a little goes a long way
-silicone free

CONS:
-none

Overall loved this! Made my roots really soft and defined my curls at the top of my head. Definately recommend for curlies (especially since there's no silicones!).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by underage

I hated this spray! I have bleached extremely damaged hair so I thought this would be perfect to stop my breakage...WRONG. Since using this my hair has become even more dry, brittle, and frayed. I even had a few guys comment on how my hair look fried! I stopped using this and got a deep conditioning treatment at my salon and my hair feels a lot better. I checked the ingredients and alcohol is one of the main ingredients which dries out your hair a ton. I liked Redkens Anti-Snap a looooot more. Save your hair and money and don't buy this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I have overly treated bleached hair and damaged. After I washed my hair, I sprayed this on, put some hair creme and mouse for my curly hair and after 2 hours my hair feels like virgin hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair felt so dry and brittle and now it feels amazing. I have tried high end products of all kinds, even 'It's a 10' which I swear by and this just does the job for me. Will be repurchasing again.