April 23, 2014 | 878 users online

Hair - L'Oreal - Advanced haircare - Triple resist strength solution

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a very affordable leave in protectant from L'Oreal but unfortunately it just weighs my hair down (I have damaged super fine hair that can't tolerate much in terms of weight). I think it is the castor oil in it that is too heavy for my hair. I did buy this based on the fact that it was a protectant that didn't contain silicones, avoiding silicones in my hair products is a big deal to me.

If I use it very very lightly I can swing it burt I don't know if that small amount serves any purpose really. I haven't noticed this doing much for my hair but then again I don't use it on a regular basis, only off and on and when I do use it I use a spritz or two with my holy grail leave in protectant from One N Only. I'm kind of just using it sometimes to use it up slowly but surely.

One plus however is the application, I like the spray nozzle on this, it evenly distributes the product.

Obviously won't repurchase. My suggestion would be to avoid if you have fine hair that gets weighted down easily.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: light weight
not oily, refreshing
not expensive
Cons; did not do too much for me. I used 2/3 of bottle to treat my overprocessed hair. didn't notice big difference, so not expensive - no crying

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-made roots soft
-great for 2nd-day hair
-less hair breakage
-makes curls really soft and bouncy
-pretty cheap
-a little goes a long way
-silicone free

CONS:
-none

Overall loved this! Made my roots really soft and defined my curls at the top of my head. Definately recommend for curlies (especially since there's no silicones!).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by underage

I hated this spray! I have bleached extremely damaged hair so I thought this would be perfect to stop my breakage...WRONG. Since using this my hair has become even more dry, brittle, and frayed. I even had a few guys comment on how my hair look fried! I stopped using this and got a deep conditioning treatment at my salon and my hair feels a lot better. I checked the ingredients and alcohol is one of the main ingredients which dries out your hair a ton. I liked Redkens Anti-Snap a looooot more. Save your hair and money and don't buy this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I have overly treated bleached hair and damaged. After I washed my hair, I sprayed this on, put some hair creme and mouse for my curly hair and after 2 hours my hair feels like virgin hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair felt so dry and brittle and now it feels amazing. I have tried high end products of all kinds, even 'It's a 10' which I swear by and this just does the job for me. Will be repurchasing again.