July 24, 2014 | 1947 users online

Cleansers - Epielle Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been buying these makeup wipes for well over a year and like them alot. they are super cheap and work great. They are wet and do the job well. 60 of them for $2. Great deal and they smell amazing. They don't irritate my skin (I have rosacea).

The only thing about these is, as with most other wipes I have used, if you have waterproof makeup on you need to add some good makeup remover to it. Other than that, it removes makeup very well. The clothes are fairly thin and pliable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I love Epielle cleansing tissues! All scents/types work similarly for me and have the identical feels. Since these are a great product for traveling (which I do plenty of) and easy summer skincare and I buy loads of these at a time. The Aloe Vera smell a bit like true aloe and just smells fresh.

The price is amazing at Big Lots, $1 for a 30 pack. I find I only really use a half a wipe for my face but I don't always cut them in half.
Smells pleasant, feels refreshing on the skin, doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and cleans very well. It doesn't remove all the makeup I use, especially some of my long-lasting eyeliners (UD 24/7 pencil and similar) but I use an eye-makeup remover first to start removing that and mascara.
The packaging is great, but not perfect. A simple pull-up and re-stick flap on the standard plastic wipes bag with folded wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by zeesosa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these wipes. I get them at Big Lots for $1.00. They work very well for removing all types of makeup and I only use one wipe at a time. My only little complaint about it is that they are not folded into each other in the package so that when you pull out the top wipe, the next one is ready to go (if that makes any sense),

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These have become my holy grail of facial cleansing cloths. I love these little disposable wipes. They remove makeup gently and without drying out my skin. They are effective at removing eye makeup too even though that takes a little more effort. They do not sting my eyes or cause tingling of my skin like some other cleaning cloths can. They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. These come in a plastic reseal it pop up pouch of 30 cloths. They are folded up when dispensed, but open to a large size and are moist enough to get the job done without leaving your face wet feeling. Best of all they are only $1.00 at Big Lots.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Much to my surprise, these work very well at removing make up. I was skeptical at first due to the super cheap price ($1 for a 30 pack), but decided to give it a try. I had no troubles removing face and eye makeup, though I do not use water proof mascara so I'm not sure how it would work for those who do. I'm not sure who all carries these, but I found them at Big Lots.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have experienced difficulty finding a good makeup removing cloth for my skin type. Most products I have used in the past either did not remove my makeup or were too harsh for my skin. I found the Epielle Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues at my local Big Lots and decided to try them since they cost only $1.00 for a pack of 30 cleansing cloths. The first thing I liked about these cloths is that they are gentle on my skin. I experience no skin irritation after use. The second thing I liked about the Epielle Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues is the gentle, refreshing scent. The best thing is that they really remove a lot of makeup and are gentle enough to use around the eyes without stinging. These cleansing tissues have done a better job than the name brand cloths I have used. Impressive! I would recommend these wipes to anyone and everyone.