NARS Satellite of Love

3.3

on 8/21/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to stick up for this product! I have brown/bronze skin and this blush has become a daily staple in my routine. I love using it as a transition between my blush and my highlight. Would definitely repurchase

on 6/20/2014 9:35:00 PM

Its ok not like that it actually makes my skin look

on 12/22/2013 11:31:00 AM

i was waiting for beautiful gold highlighter but its not worth the money its too sparkly and not pigmented you have to use it for five time to see the change. too worry for buying it.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Always wanted to try out a highligter from Nars as I had heard so much rave about Albatross. (ordered online, waiting for shipment to me) While browsing online, I decided to pick up the Andy Warhol limited edition highligter, Satellite of Love.

Its a shimmery gold, champagne colour highlighter. My brush could not pick up the color well, and have to layer on a few time to actually see the 'glow" above my cheek bone.

Not sure how I feel about it now, will wait for me Albatross to arrive and do comparison.

Edit 27/4/13
I ended up using this to lay over my blush to give a little sheer. On my complexion not suitable as a highlighter.