January 30, 2015 | 1008 users online

Cleansers - Michael Todd True Organics - Honey and Oat Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 10:40:00 AM More reviews by beautyGURU2

Tried this cleanser and i love the smell but i ended up switching to the charcoal detox but this one is great for those who like a gentler cleanser but still want a deep pore clean feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:18:00 AM More reviews by YTerinbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this cleanser, didn't so much care for the smell as i don't like a lemon scent but it really did clean deep into my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by moofus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i've been using this cleanser for 2 years now because of what it does for my skin. i have oily/acne prone skin. while it does not do anything for the oiliness due to its gentle nature, it has definitely helped to stabilise the my acne condition. i no longer break out as often as i used to and i love its honey-like consistency that helps to drag the make up off at the end of the day. i also alternate between this cleanser and the charcoal deep pore gel which also works great!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not a good product for my skin. didnt meet my expectations.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by danilogan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

removes makeup well, broke out so badly in places i have never before and even now all the breakouts are not going away (stopped using it for about 3 weeks) . Just made my skin worse than it was before i started using this cleanser, very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I liked this cleanser because it is gentle and cleans without stripping. I do not think I would repurchase because I already have several products that are very similar, but this a very decent cleanser. It is a gel that does not foam. It does not irritate or sting. This is a good sensitive skin cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that i am able to use everyday.

So i made the switch which many of you can agree is hard todo when you are afraid of having a bad reaction to a new product which is my worst fear, hello i work everyday i can't afford to get a bad breakout!

So any way this cleanser its like a creamy kind of cleanser its white and has a very nice scent to it but not a strong scent at all.

I wouldn't say it foams? But bubbles with water i really like it at first i wasn't even sure it was making a difference in my skin until one literally i woke up and just started to notice my skin clearing up.

Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jojocarla

Hello again just wanted to write a review on my skin care routine, i use this cleanser in the shower in the morning and it helps get all that dirt and oil out of my pores from the night before. It's also very soft not a gritty cleanser like other brands i've tried. This also washes off well and doesn't leave a film over my face like i still need to wash it off. And finally it doesn't dry my skin off it keeps my skin soft and full of moisture after use this really is a great cleanser. Oh and almost forgot my acne around T area has cleared up and haven't gotten anymore nasty hormone pimples since using this cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a little surprised at the low rating. I got a bottle of this from BTR since I had some credit and decided to try it. It also has a lemon-y scent which I enjoy. I have not tested this on waterproof makeup but it is able to wash off my foundation and powder so I definitely use it as a makeup remover. It doesn't break me out nor does it make my skin super dry so I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this cleanser. It is truly gentle, seems to do a good job of removing makeup and dirt, and it smells amazing (like sweet oranges). I like the consistency which is like honey but without the stickiness.

There was a lot of hype over this cleanser which is why I decided to give it a try, but it's not this spectacular miracle product the the beauty bloggers/vloggers made it sound. I like that it's mostly organic, mostly non-toxic, and gentle. But I'd say that's the most spectacular thing about this cleanser. Otherwise it is your typical cleanser -- it cleans your face.