Michael Todd True Organics Honey and Oat Cleanser

3.6

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oat Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Beta-Carotene, Honey, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phospholipids, Disodium Edta, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

on 2/11/2015 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have combination skin type. This cleanser works pretty well for me. It foams up just the perfect amount and removes the makeup well enough. I am not a big fan on the scent, but it is not very strong. After cleansing, my face feels pretty clean and refreshed. It is a good basic cleanser imo. One minor thing I don't like is its packaging. I wish it had a pump head for dispensing. It would be much easier than squeezing the hard plastic bottle.

on 11/10/2014 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i've been using this cleanser for 2 years now because of what it does for my skin. i have oily/acne prone skin. while it does not do anything for the oiliness due to its gentle nature, it has definitely helped to stabilise the my acne condition. i no longer break out as often as i used to and i love its honey-like consistency that helps to drag the make up off at the end of the day. i also alternate between this cleanser and the charcoal deep pore gel which also works great!

on 11/2/2014 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

not a good product for my skin. didnt meet my expectations.

on 5/11/2014 9:55:00 PM

I liked this cleanser because it is gentle and cleans without stripping. I do not think I would repurchase because I already have several products that are very similar, but this a very decent cleanser. It is a gel that does not foam. It does not irritate or sting. This is a good sensitive skin cleanser.

on 4/2/2014 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that i am able to use everyday.

So i made the switch which many of you can agree is hard todo when you are afraid of having a bad reaction to a new product which is my worst fear, hello i work everyday i can't afford to get a bad breakout!

So any way this cleanser its like a creamy kind of cleanser its white and has a very nice scent to it but not a strong scent at all.

I wouldn't say it foams? But bubbles with water i really like it at first i wasn't even sure it was making a difference in my skin until one literally i woke up and just started to notice my skin clearing up.

Definitely recommend.

on 2/24/2014 11:12:00 AM

Hello again just wanted to write a review on my skin care routine, i use this cleanser in the shower in the morning and it helps get all that dirt and oil out of my pores from the night before. It's also very soft not a gritty cleanser like other brands i've tried. This also washes off well and doesn't leave a film over my face like i still need to wash it off. And finally it doesn't dry my skin off it keeps my skin soft and full of moisture after use this really is a great cleanser. Oh and almost forgot my acne around T area has cleared up and haven't gotten anymore nasty hormone pimples since using this cleanser.

on 2/20/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm actually a little surprised at the low rating. I got a bottle of this from BTR since I had some credit and decided to try it. It also has a lemon-y scent which I enjoy. I have not tested this on waterproof makeup but it is able to wash off my foundation and powder so I definitely use it as a makeup remover. It doesn't break me out nor does it make my skin super dry so I would repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Overall I like this cleanser. It is truly gentle, seems to do a good job of removing makeup and dirt, and it smells amazing (like sweet oranges). I like the consistency which is like honey but without the stickiness.

There was a lot of hype over this cleanser which is why I decided to give it a try, but it's not this spectacular miracle product the the beauty bloggers/vloggers made it sound. I like that it's mostly organic, mostly non-toxic, and gentle. But I'd say that's the most spectacular thing about this cleanser. Otherwise it is your typical cleanser -- it cleans your face.

on 1/17/2014 9:12:00 AM

Wow! I love this cleanser! It removes ALL of my waterproof make up (even mascara). I don't think I have ever used a facial cleanser that does that. On lazy days, I don't even bother to use a separate makeup remover at all. This cleanser also doesn't leave my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is a little interesting... I would say it's a mixture of citric and honey scent.

on 12/12/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I thought that honey and oat would not dry out my skin but this did. I have oily/combination skin and although having my skin feeling 'matte' is nice, i find that it dries my skin completely without enough moisture leaving my face feeling itchy. I had to use 1/10 of a full pump to avoid that. It doesn't remove makeup at all in my opinion, maybe just the surfaces of the skin.