October 23, 2014 | 1026 users online

Cleansers - Michael Todd True Organics - Honey and Oat Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by danilogan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

removes makeup well, broke out so badly in places i have never before and even now all the breakouts are not going away (stopped using it for about 3 weeks) . Just made my skin worse than it was before i started using this cleanser, very disappointed and would not recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I liked this cleanser because it is gentle and cleans without stripping. I do not think I would repurchase because I already have several products that are very similar, but this a very decent cleanser. It is a gel that does not foam. It does not irritate or sting. This is a good sensitive skin cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that i am able to use everyday.

So i made the switch which many of you can agree is hard todo when you are afraid of having a bad reaction to a new product which is my worst fear, hello i work everyday i can't afford to get a bad breakout!

So any way this cleanser its like a creamy kind of cleanser its white and has a very nice scent to it but not a strong scent at all.

I wouldn't say it foams? But bubbles with water i really like it at first i wasn't even sure it was making a difference in my skin until one literally i woke up and just started to notice my skin clearing up.

Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jojocarla

Hello again just wanted to write a review on my skin care routine, i use this cleanser in the shower in the morning and it helps get all that dirt and oil out of my pores from the night before. It's also very soft not a gritty cleanser like other brands i've tried. This also washes off well and doesn't leave a film over my face like i still need to wash it off. And finally it doesn't dry my skin off it keeps my skin soft and full of moisture after use this really is a great cleanser. Oh and almost forgot my acne around T area has cleared up and haven't gotten anymore nasty hormone pimples since using this cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a little surprised at the low rating. I got a bottle of this from BTR since I had some credit and decided to try it. It also has a lemon-y scent which I enjoy. I have not tested this on waterproof makeup but it is able to wash off my foundation and powder so I definitely use it as a makeup remover. It doesn't break me out nor does it make my skin super dry so I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this cleanser. It is truly gentle, seems to do a good job of removing makeup and dirt, and it smells amazing (like sweet oranges). I like the consistency which is like honey but without the stickiness.

There was a lot of hype over this cleanser which is why I decided to give it a try, but it's not this spectacular miracle product the the beauty bloggers/vloggers made it sound. I like that it's mostly organic, mostly non-toxic, and gentle. But I'd say that's the most spectacular thing about this cleanser. Otherwise it is your typical cleanser -- it cleans your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by fychen

Wow! I love this cleanser! It removes ALL of my waterproof make up (even mascara). I don't think I have ever used a facial cleanser that does that. On lazy days, I don't even bother to use a separate makeup remover at all. This cleanser also doesn't leave my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is a little interesting... I would say it's a mixture of citric and honey scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I thought that honey and oat would not dry out my skin but this did. I have oily/combination skin and although having my skin feeling 'matte' is nice, i find that it dries my skin completely without enough moisture leaving my face feeling itchy. I had to use 1/10 of a full pump to avoid that. It doesn't remove makeup at all in my opinion, maybe just the surfaces of the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all of the recommendations from Youtube Beauty Gurus (of course, I'm pretty sure they were sent MT products for free), expecting it to be a miracle product. Unfortunately, it is not but it's still a pretty good daily cleanser. I am acne-prone and it didn't do anything to prevent me from breaking out and I think it is a bit too expensive. It's also not as moisturizing as it claims to be. I found it kind of drying actually.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this product after seeing many YouTube reviews. I have very combination skin, eczema, dry patches, oily t-zone, and hormonal breakouts. I've tried Mary Kay cleansers and I thought that they were great until now. I used the Honey Oat cleanser with my Mia and I couldn't believe how smaller my pores on my nose looked! I've always had small pores but I've always had small blackheads in them which I thought was just how it was. This cleanser took them all away! Not one left. I am amazed.