April 18, 2014 | 1761 users online

Cleansers - Michael Todd True Organics - Honey and Oat Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeniusJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this cleanser religiously its perfect for any skin type in my opinion, its gentle doesn't foam or have any type of gritty texture it doesn't coat your face and it leaves your skin feeling so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that i am able to use everyday.

So i made the switch which many of you can agree is hard todo when you are afraid of having a bad reaction to a new product which is my worst fear, hello i work everyday i can't afford to get a bad breakout!

So any way this cleanser its like a creamy kind of cleanser its white and has a very nice scent to it but not a strong scent at all.

I wouldn't say it foams? But bubbles with water i really like it at first i wasn't even sure it was making a difference in my skin until one literally i woke up and just started to notice my skin clearing up.

Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by jojocarla

Hello again just wanted to write a review on my skin care routine, i use this cleanser in the shower in the morning and it helps get all that dirt and oil out of my pores from the night before. It's also very soft not a gritty cleanser like other brands i've tried. This also washes off well and doesn't leave a film over my face like i still need to wash it off. And finally it doesn't dry my skin off it keeps my skin soft and full of moisture after use this really is a great cleanser. Oh and almost forgot my acne around T area has cleared up and haven't gotten anymore nasty hormone pimples since using this cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a little surprised at the low rating. I got a bottle of this from BTR since I had some credit and decided to try it. It also has a lemon-y scent which I enjoy. I have not tested this on waterproof makeup but it is able to wash off my foundation and powder so I definitely use it as a makeup remover. It doesn't break me out nor does it make my skin super dry so I would repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by CiaraSkinCare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is very gentle for the face, its cleans all my make up off my face and after i rinse off the solution my face doesn't feel tight or dry like most cleansers have done. Deff recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this cleanser. It is truly gentle, seems to do a good job of removing makeup and dirt, and it smells amazing (like sweet oranges). I like the consistency which is like honey but without the stickiness.

There was a lot of hype over this cleanser which is why I decided to give it a try, but it's not this spectacular miracle product the the beauty bloggers/vloggers made it sound. I like that it's mostly organic, mostly non-toxic, and gentle. But I'd say that's the most spectacular thing about this cleanser. Otherwise it is your typical cleanser -- it cleans your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by BritniBtch005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works perfect on my sensitive skin, most cleansers are just to harsh and hurts my skin after weeks of use, this stuff, nada, only clearer skin. I know i use to suffer from acne in my teens and it just began to get worse with age and the increase of hormones. So i was reluctant to find a product that actually works AND is organic killed two birds with one stone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by fychen

Wow! I love this cleanser! It removes ALL of my waterproof make up (even mascara). I don't think I have ever used a facial cleanser that does that. On lazy days, I don't even bother to use a separate makeup remover at all. This cleanser also doesn't leave my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is a little interesting... I would say it's a mixture of citric and honey scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I thought that honey and oat would not dry out my skin but this did. I have oily/combination skin and although having my skin feeling 'matte' is nice, i find that it dries my skin completely without enough moisture leaving my face feeling itchy. I had to use 1/10 of a full pump to avoid that. It doesn't remove makeup at all in my opinion, maybe just the surfaces of the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all of the recommendations from Youtube Beauty Gurus (of course, I'm pretty sure they were sent MT products for free), expecting it to be a miracle product. Unfortunately, it is not but it's still a pretty good daily cleanser. I am acne-prone and it didn't do anything to prevent me from breaking out and I think it is a bit too expensive. It's also not as moisturizing as it claims to be. I found it kind of drying actually.