April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Treatments - Michael Todd True Organics - Antioxidant Carrot Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jennyB33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've never used serums before, i had went to the dermatologist because i get cysts on my face which i use to think were acne but i was wrong, well now i'm very cautious with what exactly i put on my face beginning with skin care products, i turned to this brand and i found out a serum is more powerful than a moisturizer and works well on my skin in calming my acne or any imperfections that are on my face that month. This carrot serum has boosted the color tone in my skin and i have noticed my pores have shrank very pleased with the results!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rhondaGIRL87

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this serum, i was caught off guard by the fact that it says carrot, but it's made my skin tone much brighter and a fuller color? if that makes any sense.

Also keeps my skin at balance not too oily during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i think this product makes my pimples worse. i get them on my chin and i just avoid pitting it there. will use it but would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bobowitz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love Michael Todd true organics scrubs, cleansers and masks but not their moisturisers. I have had all of their skincare lines and the moisturisers are the worst.
I tried this and got acne all over my face and neck ( we are talking about big red whiteheads).
Also the smell of this product is like cat piss. Very strong and disgusting. The container is also huge. Way too big for whats in it.
I won't be repurchasing any of their moisturisers again. Of all the ones I've tried from Michael todd the citrus cream moisturiser is the best, but still not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ChefferA

This serum is great! First serum i've ever used and i don't plan on ever changing! It has helped brighten my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ChanelWC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Helpful tip for any girls who use this product! If you have sensitive skin sometimes this product doesn't soak in too well but if you mix a little bit of the moisture lite moisturizer along with it, it will soak into the skin quicker and smoother!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by CiaraSkinCare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this serum it firms and lifts my skin tone its amazing. I use this serum every morning underneath my makek-up and it has brightened my skin tone in the past few weeks that i've used it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Gcornette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never used a serum before this and i wasn't quite sure how or if it would improve or benefit my skin in any way

but after about a week or so of use i noticed my skin tone yes the color of my skin the pigment was a brighter fuller tone. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by valeriein

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

They have reformulated this product and it is terrible and caused small whiteheads all over my face. I am very acne prone and loved the old formula. This is very disappointing because it was my holy grail. You get a very very small amount of product for a ridiculous price but if was the only thing I had found that didn't break me out. Will not be purchasing this new product anymore. Btw, the reviews on their site are not accurate. Left a review over a week ago and its not posted. They pick and choose reviews or post their own to make their products look good. That's pitiful and will no longer be purchasing anything from them again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

Total crap. Doesn't absorb, breaks me out, has some menthol in it that irritates my eyes, the container is way too large for the tiny amount of product and takes up too much of my valuable bathroom space. I don't hate Michael Todd products, have a few, but this is just crap.Tried for a couple of weeks and it went to the bin.