November 26, 2014 | 1757 users online

Treatments (Face) - Michael Todd True Organics - Antioxidant Carrot Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product recently got a new formula and i am so much happier with it! it has actually changed and helped even out the pigmentation in my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by smithba1

Watch my video review :)

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by brittsmith33

Hello Makeup Allyers!

So this is my fave skincare line and I've had such amazing results with them i couldn't imagine switching. I ordered the acne regimen because i have always had a problem with acne, set aside my issues with breakouts i had acne every day there wasn't a day that would go by that i didn't have a scar/scab from picking at a pimple or a large white head emerging from my chin or forehead. THEY WERE PAINFUL! I had tried everything from clean&clear to proactive the formulas would work for a week or two then my skin would get dry and flaky or i would break out in a rash on my chin/cheeks/forehead. then i would stop using it and my acne would come back full force! So anyway i made the switch i began using this regimen it two a few weeks to begin to see a difference in my face but it did.

I had been worried after the first week i didn't see any difference in my breakouts i consulted a dermatologist they instructed that it takes at least 20 days for your skin to get used to a new product. So back to the bathroom i went i tried to stick to the regimen using all products, using the cleanser morning and night then the mask and scrub twice a week using the moisturizer and toner in the morning and the serum and toner at night. The serum of which i would like to talk about first, it was great i hadn't used a serum before this so it was new territory, everyone is talking about the smell which it doesn't really have a "bad" smell its just a smell doesn't smell like carrot or really anything in particular.

I like the fact that it has the pump feature on it, makes it easier to only use a small amount. Its only meant to be used once a night before bed and so i did. My skin tone did get brighter which on the back of the bottles the serum is the only one that affected my skin tone. And yes i did see a difference.

Again i did use the regimen for two and half weeks, 3 weeks before other people saw a noticeable difference. They did not break my face out any more than it was the first two weeks and my breakouts have stopped i only get a few pimples here and there every other month from hormones.

I like the fact that this company is organic and they do have a return policy if the products don't work for you, i personally had a great experience which makes it so easy to talk about and i just wanted to share since i know it's hard to make a switch to a new skin product when all you want is a solution!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gross serum smells like a farm but like the pig pen awful sticky doesnt do anything litterally

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i think this product makes my pimples worse. i get them on my chin and i just avoid pitting it there. will use it but would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bobowitz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love Michael Todd true organics scrubs, cleansers and masks but not their moisturisers. I have had all of their skincare lines and the moisturisers are the worst.
I tried this and got acne all over my face and neck ( we are talking about big red whiteheads).
Also the smell of this product is like cat piss. Very strong and disgusting. The container is also huge. Way too big for whats in it.
I won't be repurchasing any of their moisturisers again. Of all the ones I've tried from Michael todd the citrus cream moisturiser is the best, but still not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by valeriein

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

They have reformulated this product and it is terrible and caused small whiteheads all over my face. I am very acne prone and loved the old formula. This is very disappointing because it was my holy grail. You get a very very small amount of product for a ridiculous price but if was the only thing I had found that didn't break me out. Will not be purchasing this new product anymore. Btw, the reviews on their site are not accurate. Left a review over a week ago and its not posted. They pick and choose reviews or post their own to make their products look good. That's pitiful and will no longer be purchasing anything from them again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

Total crap. Doesn't absorb, breaks me out, has some menthol in it that irritates my eyes, the container is way too large for the tiny amount of product and takes up too much of my valuable bathroom space. I don't hate Michael Todd products, have a few, but this is just crap.Tried for a couple of weeks and it went to the bin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by EmpressMallika

I have had a bad allergic reaction to the Michael Todd intensive eye cream, which comes with the fancy applicator tip. My eyes became itchy and swelly and all puffy in abt 12 hrs. The eye cream never absorbed in the under eye area.

So goes for the Carrot serum, It never ever absorbs in my skin. It just makes a film on my skin, is sticky, and just sits there. I till now have not had a reaction with it, but i just cannot stand the way it feels on my face. So I can just use it at night. If I find a better serum for myself, I will never ever purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by DanaeAllan

I really like this product. I use it along with the Michael Todd acne system. It absorbs fast, smells great & you can use it under your makeup!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No