October 23, 2014 | 1227 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Super BB concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by shadowboxer

It's rare I will hate a product enough to post a bad review. This is complete junk. I bought it for 13.98 and it's useless. No coverage, it's watery and runny. I'm returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jdv816

so far so good! i don't get the really bad reviews. i can understand it may not be a good color match for very fair girls, PF def need to work on that. I can't even wear the BB cream altho i love it, it's just a bit too dark and pink! if it were lighter and/or came in a better range of colors it would be my HG, but i could even wear the concealer as a foundation, it's so light but covers well and the slightly yellow base cancels any redness i have. i bought the light/medium shade so you know. haven't bought MAC in years so no reference there. i can say i love the new lancome BB in shade 1 so this color would work well with that. i have uneven skin, dry/combo, but no major issues so maybe that's why this concealer works for me. and i especially love that it has spf 20 for extra protection around the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not much of a concealer, that's for sure. For what they charge, it could provide better coverage! I do like that it's lightweight and not chalky, the packaging is cute, but overall just not impressed. Will not re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by kalliejane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Usually Im a fan of Physicians Formula products but definately not this concealer. The packaging is cool with the twist up pen-like applicator. The brush is a little too stiff for my liking, I would prefer a sponge-tip. The only good thing I will say is that it does have a brightening effect when put under the eyes. As for covering blemishes and imperfections, forget about it. The formula is super-runny and has zero coverage, which defeats the whole purpose of a concealer. I know some people have said it is meant to go with the BB foundation product which is great but I shouldnt have to pair a concealer with another product to get even slight coverage. I'll probably use it a little bit just for the under-eye brightening effect, but still a waste of money. Will for sure not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Rawrxpurpledino

I really really love this concealer. It is very good for use under the eyes over dark circles. Its a very light weight concealer that is slightly runny in consistency. The clicker pen is perfect for on the go, and it just really brightens up my undereye area perfectly. I have the shade light/medium and it works perfectly on my nc25-30 skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Physicians Formula has been coming out with more new innovative makeup/skincare than any drugstore brand is. The small print of the packaging says its a miracle cream, which sound gimicky. There are only two shades for the Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Concealer SPF30 in Light/Medium or Medium/Dark. I am a NC25 and got the Light/Medium. The concealer colors are very forgiving. I think I can get away with the darker one which has a touch more salmon in it and maybe a half shade darker only. The concealer is suppose to compliment the BB Cream and Powder. Its goes on light weight and smoothly. The cover is sheer and gave me more of a brightening effect and smoothed out some of my fine lines around my eyes. I love the twist applicator pen where the color comes out of the brush. The brush is much firmer compared to other airbrush concealers. Note this BB collection uses chemical free sunscreen TO2 and Zinc Oxide which won't work with flash photography.

Fun Fact: the small print on the back of the packaging says Physicians Formula is a Azusa, California company since 1937--wow. Made in USA of domestic and foreign parts(which I believe the component only but not the liquid).!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This is just bad. I got the light/medium shade and I'd say I'm around N15-N20. This is straight up ORANGE on me. Even though it is the lightest shade available i dont see how it would work at all for most pale-r girls. It is also very cakey and feels thick on. It's gross. It's also in the stupid turn/clickey pen packaging which I personally hate. Paid $12.95 but had a $3 off coupon attached on the box. This is going back to the store. So dissapointing!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No