July 29, 2014 | 1693 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - V7 SPF30 Beauty Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This BB cream is pure awesomeness. It is not oily, goes on smoothly, and gives great coverage without being cakey. I have to emphasize how good the coverage really is. It is even better than the Tarte BB Cream, which tends to look cakey when you try to slather more on for better coverage. This simply blends in to the skin. I would say that in the beginning, this has more of a matte finish, but by the end of the day, I may want to blot once. I love the longevity and natural finish of the product. One comment for darker skinned ladies- this is most certainly designed for girls with fair skin. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by racheldoll

This is my favorite BB cream. I've tried them all in the Dr Jart line as well as several other brands. I use this daily underneath my powder foundation and it adds just enough color, moisturizes, and doesn't oxidize (which is a slight issue I've personally experienced with other Dr Jart BB creams, especially the black and gold label). I'm fair skinned, and it matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by chibiangi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product after searching for a BB cream light enough for my skin. I use the Clinique CC cream as well but it runs a bit on the yellow side so I was searching for an alternative. Other BB creams will blend in but I can see them on my skin and are just enough too dark that it changes the way my makeup looks on my skin. I was bummed about the black label BB cream for this reason.

The formula is thick and unlike the other reviewer, I found that it blends well. It is a light formula so unless you are a fair/light shade, it may be too light. I wear MUFE 110/115 and this worked for me. It is a zinc/titanium formula but is not greasy. I basically use BB cream for its sunscreen because I have been unable to find a good sunscreen that does not cause me to get super oily. This stuff does not cause any oil and on me, it actually cuts the oil without being a true matte finish.

I'll update after I have used it for awhile, but for now, I like this BB cream and would recommend it to anyone with a light skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dr.Jart+ is known to manufacture advanced and high-tech cometic products therefore a junk by Dr.Jart+ nevertheless is a junk by Dr.Jart+. However, this is a truly mediocre if not worse product sold for 37 dollars at Sasa. Some users reviewing it on Sephora commented on it being ghostly white. I wouldn't subscribe to this point of view, there is nothing about its color that a regular caucasian skin may not handle. It even is not a disaster from oiliness/oil control point of view. But gosh it Is Thick! It doesn't blend at all. At least I may try to warm it up, pat in tiny dabs, pray or whatever, it doesn't blend. Notwithstanding that, it doesn't offer a coverage even close to above medium so can not be used as a decent concealer. I only used it once and can not force myself to another try. Do not ever bother purchasing it at whatever low price, I wish I could have returned it. It truly deserves one star for its personal qualities but being a Dr.Jart+ devoted fan I will add another star