September 21, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Liners - Maybelline - Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I sooooo wanted to like this! But as the reviewer below me states, it is warm, not a cool & on me, it has a orange tinge. Apparentally it works for many because I had a hard time finding it! But the shade is just not for me, I need a true pink, blue based lip liner. With no orange or brown to it. The search goes on! (I will say the overall quality is excellent for a drugstore lipliner)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

This is a 3.5 rating from me, almost a 4. I am giving it high marks mostly because of the shade, and also because it is quite decent performance-wise. I have a very difficult time finding a pink shade of lipliner that is not too light, not too dark, not too warm, not too cool. My former HG was Stila Contour No 9 and since it has been discontinued, this Maybelline one is the closest I can find shade to that shade of pink. I love this pink because it is not a brown pink, it is a nice medium shade of pink that is neutral, a true kind of pink (with a smidge of warmth -- definitely more of a neutral warm pink as opposed to a neutral cool pink which can come off lilac-y sometimes). The pencil applies pretty smoothly, but is a tad waxy so it is not as smooth or creamy as ideal, but still not too bad. I will definitely buy this again since I wear pink shades quite a lot and this is one of the best pink lipliners I have found in a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I have this in 'sweet pink' not sure if that is the pink that this is supposed to be the review for but oh well. It is a very soft nude pink colour that I find works well with all the soft pink lipstick shades I own as well as being soft and easy to apply. It stops my lipstick from coming off so quickly as well as making a nice base to stop feathering/bleeding because there is nothing worse than that! It isn't a miracle worker, there are nicer/more expensive lipliners out there that probably do a better job, but this is a nice product that is affordable and is slowly becoming a staple in my everyday make up routine. I think the only negative I would say about this is that it has to be sharpened a lot, and I mean A LOT which is really annoying because I get through it so quickly. Other than that though I would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pink is a red-pink lip liner.It goes on smoothly on the application,it last fairly long. it goes well with any red pink lipsticks! Love it!