August 30, 2014 | 1750 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Warm Embrace EDT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells like vanilla and caramel. Yum!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Smells like vanilla, coconut and warm milk. It's foody in a way, but not so foody you feel as though you stepped into a bakery. It's very warm and comforting, something to wear in the winter. It DOES have a *slight* tinge of licorice but it doesn't come out strong on me, and even though I am not usually a licorice fan, mixed with the other notes it smells quite pleasant to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by weedita

Mmmm! Smells like Creme Brulee. I love this scent. It is a very warm true vanilla on me. I love to layer this with other scents. My favorite combination is Serendiptious and TBS Amorito.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i'm sure that many vanilla fans will enjoy this one-it has a coconut/buttered popcorn sweetness to it! i'm adding this to my fave V.S. scents: vanilla lace and amber romance!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by violet16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Warm and comforting. It smells like vanilla and almond to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Just RIS and this smells sooo good! Very sweet. Smells like honey, milk, almond coconut. Too bad it has been discontinued. Better gather some up before it can't be found at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 10:01:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why, oh why does this smell like licorice overload to me? I don't get it. At all. I bought this unsniffed, thinking it would be impossible to dislike, seeing it compared to creme brule, Laura Mercier's Creme Brule Soufflee, and Escada Collection-some of my favorites ever. But this stank to high heavens of licorice mixed with CSP Lait Sucre. Milk and licorice, with a hint of coconut. No sweet creamy notes to me. Wahhh! So sadly disappointed. What's wrong with my sniffer? I hate licorice. Maybe I have a bottle that has turned, or something. Will try again, but not a happy user so far. I wish I could smell a few of the wonderful things everyone else mentions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Pixie80

I like the initial smell of this, but the dry down has a weird undertone that I can't stand!! I'm not sure what it is! Oh well!!

EDIT: 1/18/06 - I recently saw this again at the VS sale...I must have had a bad bottle because it smelled really great this time. Its a vanilla coconut mix with some pie crust thrown in. I like it a lot this time....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 8:37:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Oh my God! My search has ended. This is the creme brulee/ panna cotta/ custard scent I have been yearning for- Pure pastry foodie! Distinct scent of cream, egg yolk, sugar, butter and a slight mango. No musk, amber,crummy flowers, not alcohol-y and lasts. To think they kept Vanilla Lace but not this. I was so disappointed with Van. Lace. I found a little store in the mall that still carries the discontinued VS stuff and I am hoarding!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 7:24:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this a "3" to be neutral, because I actually tried this months ago, and can't remember it all that well (I think it was kind of nice). I just found out that VS has discontinued this one, so I thought I'd break that news. They've introduced a couple of new "Garden" scents that smelled way too fruity to me. :(