September 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mizon - Snail Recovery Gel Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by e1e

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am currently undergoing retinol treatment and I find this stuff burns my skin. But I have no problem with mizon 'all-in-one' snail cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by vasili

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mizon is a nifty South Korean brand with a pretty extensive line but not much information directly on the internet.

Many of their products are quality items with leading edge formulations.

This gel-cream is a little marvel.

Considering how cheap it sells for on E'Bay - count this as a beauty steal because it works too.

Your secret weapon.

Whether you have uneven skin tone, wrinkles or even acne - this little beauty is what you need as a treatment.

You won't be disappointed by Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream.

Don't let the snail mucus aspect put you off - its filtered.

And it works.

You have nothing to lose.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a slightly thicker mucus like (horrific description, I know, I'm sorry) gel which is very light on the skin. It's quite soothing, yes, but definitely nowhere near the miracle skin recovery enhancer all the reviews I read raved about. It was nowhere near moisturising enough for any flaky spots/patches and I didn't notice any difference to my acne scars. I did have a slightly irritated chin one night and slathering this on helped calm it down. Also a bit of a warning, the tube was only about half full when I first opened it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by xbabyvii

This is my first time trying out a product with snail secretion in it. This is a milky gel with little to no scent. Applies smoothly and is quick drying. I've been using this in the morning and night time after my toner. This is not very moisturizing if you use it alone. So recommended to use with another moisturizer after. This left my face soft and brightened up my complexion. The redness on my cheeks are gone and lightened up the redness under my nose. It also lightens up fresh scars. Like when you pop a pimple and it starts to heal over..use this. It lightens and fades the scar away. I also have sensitive combination skin. I didn't have any bad reactions to this product. Definitely going to purchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by carebear99

I love this. This is so unique and works very, very well. This is not really a moisturizer but more of a treatment for cell regeneration. This has helped me to get rid of most of my old acne scars. I put this on my face at night before I go to bed and in the morning my face looks radiant. You can get it for great prices on E-bay. Highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Ochalorine

I've tried this gel cream a month a go after reading quite a nice review about it, I have rosy skin tone which is very sensitive and acne prone, and I keep break out along my period which is really stubborn and take along time to heal, because the acne on my last period still there when I had the new one. It makes so hard to have a really clean face because it always come every month . First, I applied the gel for the whole face but it did give me a few small yellow zits around the nose area and cheeks, still wanted to believe that this will works I had applied it the next day but only on the affected area and turned out my acne gets better the next day, it didn't as red as before and the size is much more smaller. So, if you have really oily skin which may cause pore clogging, I didn't recommend you to apply it on the whole face, it might break you out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by tsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: I have to retract this completely, I have a massive cystic zit on my forehead now, and this is the only product that's new. The rest of my face is nice, so...tread carefully. But it's not worth it for me at all.

Cons:
-Seems to have broken me out-- just a little (noninflamed whiteheads)- after the first time I used it.
-Not particularly moisturizing.

Pros:
-My face looks and feels a lot better.
-those little zits it caused healed pretty quickly.
-Noticable reduction in redness/inflammation around former zit sites.

I thnk I'll definitely buy it again, as it seems to be a much gentler way to perk your skin up on a daily basis and reduce the need for more drastic chemical exfoliants to every once in a while treatments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by keellly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm 37, Asian skin, oily, hyper pigmented, hormonal acne, ice pick scarring. This is a very decently priced product, I was hopeful after reading all the glowing reviews that it clears up acne and lightens scars, unfortunately it didn't do either of those for me, it may soothe a little but that's all that I've noticed, it's too bad really, I was really hoping it would work for me:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this gel treatment online, 2 tubes for only $11. At first I thought I could use this as a light daytime moisturizer but I found that its too light and now I use it as a moisture "sealer". I apply it after my cleansing,toning,serum,moisturizer/sunscreen as the last step in my morning skincare routine also because of the second ingredient being silicone I often skip wearing face primer if I use this gel. There's no scent I can detect which is good,I don't like any kind of fragrance in skincare. I will not repurchase since I already have another tube as a back up and I'm already eyeing another brand that I like to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by catsaregrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Currently on my third tube of this and I love it.

I apply this every night after cleaning and moisturising with the Hada Labo Gokujyun range, and my skin has improved so much since I started using it.

I apply the product by dispensing it on my left hand and then dabbing it onto my face, and there is now a noticeable difference in the texture of my right and left hands - I may have to alternate now!

I bought 2 tubes from eBay for ~$11 USD and could not be happier with the product or price. I've even given some to friends to try and they love it too.

At this price point with these results, I will continue to repurchase. I cannot speak for the anti wrinkle claims as I am too young at the moment, but it has definitely improved the texture of my skin and even helped scars heal