July 26, 2014 | 983 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Orange Sapphire Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

So I placed an order at BBW online.. I ordered Wild Berry Tuplis and they accidentally sent me this. The fixed it but told me just to keep the OS. I'm glad because I really like it. It does smell like sugary-sweet orange candy, with some sort of masculine note at the end, which I actually really enjoy. That note makes the scent seem like it dosen't take itself too seriously and tones down the sweetness. I usually work nights (graveyard) but every now and then my boss will throw me a very early morning shift.. and to me, this scent is perfect for when you need to wake up lol. But I will definitley be using it more in the winter months to beat the winter blues, which I get all too often once I lose my tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe all my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works get discontinued. This scent has a lot of layers to it: it smells like oranges at first, but then there is something tangy and sharp to it. It mellows out over time. It was a great substitution for Pink Grapefruit for me.