September 18, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lipstick - Chantecaille - Lip chic Nocturne

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Sensitivesweetie

Every time I wear this I get compliments from strangers. It's a beautiful shade. I was hesitant when the SA first brought it out, but as soon as she tried it on me, random people stopped to tell me it looked good and to ask what it was. I bought two! Try it. You won't be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nocturne is a gorgeous deep dark fuschia/almost-red that was too bright and too cool-toned for my pale, yellow-undertoned NC15 winter skin. With my blond hair and pale skin, the effect was jarring and definitely too bold for day. The formula is lovely - very moist but not greasy or sticky - and does not bleed. It does fade very quickly and did not even last an hour. I think this would be beautiful on lots of different skin tones but on me it did not work. I will be trying more lip chics for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by PJBX

I love this lip formula. It is smooth,moisturizing, with the perfect amount of shine and a bit of sweet scent. Nocturne is part of the holiday 2012 collection. Although the chip on the website shows a dark looking color, it is actually a beautiful pink , a fuschia pink. It lights upthe face without being too bright or garish (like the last time I bought a fuchsia pink lip) I think it is a LE like their beautiful Sunrise lip chic. I highly recommend it and plan on buying an extra, it is that beautiful.