April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

BB Cream - L'egere White Multi BB cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by MarieIG

Well, I have to admit I love this BB. It has a lovely texture, goes on smoothly, and really makes my skin look beautiful. It does not accentuate pores or fine lines and it lasts all day. It is made for the Asian market. Initially I ordered it from Japan, later from ebay. My skin is fair and it works for me. The downside is that it is not cheap, and I don't think it would be good for dark skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mayascara

This is one of the best BB creams that I've tried (out of Missha, Skin79, Garnier and Maybelline). L'egere is a Taiwanese cosmetics and skincare brand, and I first heard about this product from fuzkittie, who is no longer making videos on Youtube.

The White Multi BB cream gives medium buildable coverage, looks incredibly natural on the skin, and lasts all day. Compared to the Maybelline BB cream, the texture of the L'egere is a thicker, at first orange-toned cream. However, once you blend it into your skin it turns into a lighter color (I am an NC20 and this is almost a perfect match) and blends in flawlessly. I only use a small dot for areas that need coverage. I have used this for the past year and it does not break me out and looks natural covering my acne scars and active breakouts.
Unlike Skin79 and Missha, the L'egere does not have a gray undertone, which adds to its natural-looking quality.

The product comes in a 50ml (1.7 oz) squeeze tube, and if you only use it on problem areas daily this should last you at least a year.

The downside would be this BB cream only comes in one shade, and this is not readily available in the states, and costs $20+ on Ebay or Asian beauty sites. While this may be pricey for some people, Asian BB creams at Sephora cost over $30 and are not even worth the hype.