Bath and Body Works Bali Mango

4.3

This is my favorite scent from B&BW right after Coconut Lime Breeze. I buy the triple moisture body creams because they do not contain parabens like the lotions do. I also feel like the TMBC's give a longer lasting softness. Bali Mango is divine. It's sweet, juicy, & fruity.

on 2/20/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was my favorite summer scent. I bought the triple body butter version since that is more moisturizing than the lotion and has a stronger smell. On my skin, I pick up more of the citrus notes that borders more on lime for some reason. Later it morphs into a sweeter scent. Not sure I am getting the mango which is why I deducted a lippie. However it screams summer to me and I get nice compliments about it. I did not buy the matching spray so I can't say how well that pairs with this. If you like tropical scents, give this a try.

on 12/6/2012 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the triple body moisture cream. I prefer those over the regular lotions because they are more moisturizing for me yet aren't greasy. I love the smell of this for summer and although it isn't summer at the moment I've still been using this. I just finished the bottle and its funny that the reviewer below me said she cuts the bottle cause I do the same thing with the triple moisture cream. I cut it in half and dig it out lol and do that for every one I've went through. As a college student, you gotta do what you gotta do. I definitely recommend the triple moisture creams. They are perfect for after showering. The smell of this definitely reminds me of mangoes. More citrusy than anything. Sweet yet sour like a citrus fruit in a good way if that makes sense. I will probably repurchase this but I want to try it other ones too. I've also tried out the be enchanted and that one smells really good. I was told I smelled like blueberry muffins haha.

on 11/15/2012 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample bottle of this lotion. Like all BBW lotions this is very moisturizing and the packaging is great. You can turn this bottle upside down and cut the bottle to get every last drop out which is a nice bonus. The scent is nice although I do not think it is one of BBW best scents. It smells fruity and floral, but not very memorable.